Old 05-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #106  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

My plan for the week:
  • Today: rest all day. That is super specific because I haven't left bed yet. Ended up with food poisoning or the flu or something. Gonna kill it with a good nights sleep.
  • Sunday: take dog for a walk at 7:00
  • Monday: 45 minute walk at 3:30 then 15 min Wii Fit
  • Tuesday: Walgreens trip at lunch at 11:00am
  • Wednesday: Blog at 5:45pm until 6pm
  • Thursday: 45 minute walk at 4:30pm
  • Friday: 45 minute walk at 3:30pm
Ready to really get the scale moving. All the time I spent in the restroom today should give me a head start, but TOM threatens to ruin it.

HOPE YOU ALL STAY ON TASK, AND DO WHAT MEL SAYS.... GIVE YOURSELVES THE FANTASTIC SUCCESS OF COMPLETING WHAT YOU PUT ON YOUR LISTS!!!!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:08 AM   #107  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Delphi (and anyone else) I'm sorry I miss spoke. Looking at my calendar I got confused on the dates! If you missed the weigh in either because of you - or me - then yea your SW is what is listed in the log.

Again - i'm sorry for the confusion!!!
Now I'm confused....first weigh in is Friday the 5th, right?
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:00 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryeyes View Post
can i join
sw 199
cw 199
goal 185
No problem - I've added you to the log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
Now I'm confused....first weigh in is Friday the 5th, right?
GIRLS - I'm sorry for all the confusion that I've made on the weigh ins!!! Weather you weighed in or not this past week doesn't matter... I screwed up. JUNE 5th WILL BE CONSIDERED THE FIRST WEIGH IN!!! (so this gives EVERYONE a HUGE chunk of time that they can surely lose some significant poundage! ) I'm still keeping the stats from last week on here - but the stats for next week will be based on your starting weight so that everyone's on the same page.

PHEW! I've never screwed up so much in one challenge before and confused so many!! I think that my brain has taken over and is so discombobulated that it's effecting EVERYTHING now!!!

MOST IMPORTANT - - - FOR THE REST OF THE CHALLENGE PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PM YOUR WEIGH INS TO ME BY FRIDAY NIGHTS.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

YEY team REBEL

Why am I in a team again hehe, sorry I've been rushing through this challenge and not caught up as yet, but I will I promise....tomorrow hehe

GL with the week everyone speak to you tomorrow
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:04 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Oh scrap that its the beach race isn't it?? please say yes!!!
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:10 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 180/166.5/131

Height: 5'3

I have yet to join a challenge but I would love to! I will PM you my stats on the 5th than right? =)

Current weight today 174lbs
Goal Weight by July 4th: 163 lbs

Last edited by mizmizzy; 05-31-2009 at 03:12 PM.
mizmizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:38 PM   #112  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

ok so i switched yesterdays plans and todays plans but either way i have both projects done.

where are the rest of the redcoats.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:04 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I have been holy crap busy. My YS graduates in 4 weeks, so it is hectic here. Will keep at it, tomorrow is back to work, with a long walk at lunch..
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone Hope you have all had a great weekend.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I have spent alot of time this weekend thinking about some things I have been dealing with. I blogged on them for the past couple of days and had a HUGE talk with my hubby last night about some things. I feel very relieved. Tomorrow is my birthday so I plan on starting my 28th year on the right foot. I'm going to lose as much weight as I can by August 8th which is my daughter's b-day party and it is going to be a pool party and I'm going to be in a bathing suit in front of alot of people...that is some MOTIVATION!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:54 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

200 + 115+315 minutes/miles to the beach 1,400 miles -315 miles=1,085 miles to go

Mel~ H A P P Y~B I R T H D A Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go red Coats go!!! I just love red. Catch ya all later Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #116  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I have spent alot of time this weekend thinking about some things I have been dealing with. I blogged on them for the past couple of days and had a HUGE talk with my hubby last night about some things. I feel very relieved. Tomorrow is my birthday so I plan on starting my 28th year on the right foot. I'm going to lose as much weight as I can by August 8th which is my daughter's b-day party and it is going to be a pool party and I'm going to be in a bathing suit in front of alot of people...that is some MOTIVATION!
Happy birthday for tomorrow! I know what you mean about having something like that to motivate you. My friends are planning a big day out to waterworld in about three weeks and I swear there is nothing so motivating when I work out as that. I've been putting in hours of exercise a day which is definitely more than I would be if I didn't have such a huge motivator. I know i'll wear swimming shorts anyway because until I am at my goal weight I won't be showing off my thighs, but I want to wear a bikini top with it and so I need to get my arms and that horrible flabby part above my naval to at least a reasonable state. As long as I can enjoy the day without feeling too overly self conscious then I will be happy.
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #117  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
MOST IMPORTANT - - - FOR THE REST OF THE CHALLENGE PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PM YOUR WEIGH INS TO ME BY FRIDAY NIGHTS.
Please tell me you will remind us on Friday to PM you? Some days I can't remember who I am, there is no way I will remember Friday to PM you...
Thankx
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshinogi View Post
Oh scrap that its the beach race isn't it?? please say yes!!!
Nope - the beach challenge is on your own to get the 1400 miles done to get to the beach. The teams are just added fun - challenges, support and stickers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizmizzy View Post
I have yet to join a challenge but I would love to! I will PM you my stats on the 5th than right? =)

Current weight today 174lbs
Goal Weight by July 4th: 163 lbs
You've been added! Please PM me your weigh in by Friday (6/5) night for week #1. Oh and you've been added to the REBELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post

28 was a good year for me too - it was when I joined in here and started getting my stuff (a-hem) together. It's taken awhile - and I've had set backs... but my mind set completely did a 180 that year. With the whole thing though - I'm following Nessa's lead and making 30 my year to HIT GOAL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
Please tell me you will remind us on Friday to PM you? Some days I can't remember who I am, there is no way I will remember Friday to PM you...
Thankx
Don't worry I'm quite annoying about it really. I post reminders all the time in here... for example..

REMEMBER WEEK #1 WEIGH INS ARE DUE TO MY BY FRIDAY!!!! THAT'S 4 DAYS AWAY!!! IF I DON'T GET THEM BY 11:59pm est THEN YOURS WON'T COUNT!!!!!

AFM - I'm doing good. The meds that I'm on for my UTI (I <3 ) make me lose my appetite. I just now had breakfast because I realized that it's almost 11 am - and I've been up since 7!!! I'm just NOT Which usually wouldn't bother me - but I don't want to have a major carb binge craving at midnight tonight! those REALLY suck!!! Plus I KNOW that my "bad" carb intake has been completely out of control this whole and it's time to stop being stupid and control myself! GEEZ!!

Only 98 more days girls!! I'm SO excited! But October 1st is the day that I'm going to start ramping things up again. Starting with Slim in 6. It's a great program - has great progression, and It starts off easy (which I'll need) and gets harder... so by the end of the 6 weeks I'll be in MUCH better shape. I cant wait to be in ONEDERLAND again!!!!!

Ok I'm off for now. I'll check in later.

Last edited by Enygirl; 06-01-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #119  

hi i plan 2 be on track for the rest of the week and plz add me to a team as well
Enygirl may u have a safe pregnacy and a safe easy labor
best of luck to all of u for theweek
strawberryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Good morning to all you wonderful and beautiful ladies

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone...I feel soooo special.

I have done alot of thinking and soul searching the past few days. I feel GREAT today. I am vowing to live my life to the fullest. The first thing I want to do is change my way of thinking....I'm sooooooooo NEGATIVE about everything. I really have to change my way of thinking. So, today anytime a negative thought or a "poor me" thought has popped up into my head...I STOPPED thinking it and told myself how blessed I was.....

I have a WONDERFUL, THOUGHTFUL, HEALTHY, and very HANDSOME husband,

I have a BEAUTIFUL, SMART, and HEALTHY baby girl

I have a family that I love and who loves me

I have a car, a house, food to eat, friends, the ability to go to college....and soo much more....

I have got to be one of the most BLESSED people I know!

How blessed are YOU?
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote