Old 06-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #151  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

jazzypeggy ~ Hey anytime! I'm in it to win it girlfriend. Now let's do this ladies!
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #152  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Alright, I'm back around I finished my 2.5 hours of exercise for the day and am feeling pretty great (but a little tired). I walked the dog, rode my stationary bike, and did a crunchless abs workout from fit tv. My goal is to continue the at least 2 hours of exercise for 6 days a week as long as I'm unemployed. At least I'm doing something productive this way.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #153  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Cool, Melissa. Your hubby riding with you, should be fun.

I just did the 2 m watp. Got to add my minutes so I can go to the party.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:37 AM   #154  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Heya, right well today I weigh in at 152.2 which is a loss of 2.4 this week and 7.4 since we began this challenge. I'm really pleased with that but I want to get to the 140's so badly! I've gone running every single day since I started this and I feel great - making no excuses and just getting things done!

I'm doing very well with the first mini challenge and of getting myself to the beach party but I'm sorry to say that the second challenge kind of fell apart at my feet. I just can't keep a schedule like that - not one which is time specific - so yeah haven't done so well on that one.

How is everyone else doing?

Last edited by BeautyandtheBeast; 06-06-2009 at 01:58 AM.
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #155  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Morning ladies!

I sent my pm with my stats, let me know if you got it..k?

All is going well for me, down, yet another pound and Onederland is getting ever so close these days. I may make my mini-goal yet. You ladies have a fantastic day, I know I sure will. GO REBELS!!!! And remember to drink you WATER!!
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #156  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls,

Just weighed in (dont forget!) and its not good news. TOM and 2days of strange weather/life has botched the loss from last week. Should be back to good by next weigh in though.

Gotta go to work. Wanted to say have a great day, and I'll check back later!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #157  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

sorry redcoats i gained a pound this week.

Last edited by mrsaugie; 06-05-2009 at 01:25 PM.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #158  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Sorry, rebels, up a pound for me, too.

LWeek 280
today 281

PMd it into Enygirl
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 345/195/185

Height: 5'7.5

Redcoats I'm down 5 pounds!!
I have no clue how that happened but I will take it.
fattopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:52 PM   #160  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

I'm a redcoat and I'm down a lb this week

Everyone Don't Forget to Weigh In Today!!!
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #161  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

I'm down 2.4 lbs this week! GO REBELS!

Click for mini goal & PROGRESS PICS

I posted a few pictures if anyone is interested.

Last edited by UrthWurm; 06-06-2009 at 02:10 PM.
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:51 PM   #162  
WorkingOut!

S/C/G: 217/180/145

Height: 5'5"

I am 186.... but it's the TOM too....
diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaugie View Post
sorry redcoats i gained a pound this week.
Technically you did gain a pound this week - but since today is the first OFFICIAL weigh in - you actually are logging a #1 LOSS! Don't bum yourself out! It takes CONSTANT WORK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrthWurm View Post
I'm down 2.4 lbs this week! GO REBELS!

Click for mini goal & PROGRESS PICS

I posted a few pictures if anyone is interested.
MAKE SURE TO PM YOUR WEIGH IN TO ME!!! I HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOURS YET! (ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHERS!!!!)

I did a TON of walking today! My little ankles are SO SWOLLEN! (can anyone say Kankles????) But I'm counting it towards the party! I guess since I paid the way I should get my butt there too!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO GET YOUR WEIGH INS TO ME TONIGHT!!!! I want to do the stats first thing in the AM so that I can clean my house the rest of the day! I'm still missing 13 of the 26!!! 50% is NOT good!!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Talking Mini-Challenge!!!!

Mini-Challenge of the week!

What's YOUR story???

Hey everyone! I've been trying to think of something new for a mini-challenge. Most of you who know me know that I'm really BIG into the psychological/emotional aspect of my weight gain. One of my BIG things is my narrative or my story if you will. I think writing down your "story" of your weight gain can do so many things. You can see in order things that were happening in your life. You can see how long it really took you to gain the weight. You can focus on any specific changes that were going on in your life, and you can GET REAL with what happened/is still happening if need be. PLUS you can help others. So many people on here have such similar situations and just knowing that we aren't alone in this can really help someone.

So....your challenge for this week. When you have time, I want you to sit down and talk about your struggle with weight gain/loss....from the time you started gaining/struggling until now. Be as specific as you can and share AS much as you want.

and I look forward to reading some GREAT real life stories and getting to know you all better.
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Red face My story

My name is Melissa. I just turned 28. I’m a full time college student, full time mom, and full time wife….yes that is alot of “full time” jobs. I’m very blessed in my life. I have so much to be thankful for, but for some reason I take things for granted. I’m ready to tell my story NOW and start a new life.

When I turned 15, I was pretty happy with my life. Actually this has probably been one of the few times that I was happy with my life. I weighed about 150 which may sound heavy for a 15 year old, but I looked good ( I especially think so looking back now!) I was very active…BUT I also had several changes that were about to come my way. These were changes that would shape my life and make it what it is now. For starters, I got a job at McDonald’s. When I started working at McDonald’s, I wore a size 10 jeans. However, I quickly started to grow in size due to all the food being so handy to eat at work. I didn’t really notice my weight gain until the next summer when I went to put on my shorts. I couldn’t even get them over my thighs. I just couldn’t believe it. I told myself that I was just growing…not that I had gained weight and needed to change that.

When I turned 16 and got my driver’s license, I began driving everywhere and hanging out with my friends. Of course since I could drive I was no longer very active. My lower activity coupled with my handy dandy food at work problem added even more to my weight gain…not to mention all the social eating from dates or outings with friends. By the time I was a graduating senior in highschool, I weighed 190 pounds. When I started college, I finally decided that I was going to try to lose weight before things got out of hand…after all I was still around 190 and I wasn’t a lost cause yet..LOL! Well, I flunked out of school and went back home and back to work at McDonald’s. I got into management which meant alot more hours at work…and oh yeah free meals too. By 2002 my weight had climed up to 215 pounds. Still not too bad right…I mean I had only gained another 25 pounds in 3 years.

Well, in 2002 I finally got a job away from McDonald’s. I finally got an office job. I quit smoking, and I joined a gym. I lost down to 195 pounds. In 2004, I left my office job, and I went back to work at McDonald’s in an effort to make more money to help pay for my wedding. By the time I got married, I weighed 215 again. By the time I left McDonald’s for the last time in 2008, I weighed 257 pounds. I had my daughter in 2007, and while I was on maternity leave I lost down to 215 pounds, but as soon as I went back to work I gained it all back. So, my weak link seemed to be McDonald’s. I finally got away from Mickey D’s in Jan of 2008 and here it is May of 2009….well over a year later…and I’m at 260 pounds. I have lost weight and gained weight and lost and gained. I know I can do it. I know how to do it, and I’m finally going to do it….and this is why….

I hate the way I look…I truely hate it right now. I’m so mad that I let myself go and get to this. I should mean more to myself than this. I’m so self conscience and down on myself and the way that I look that it affects me in every aspect of my life. I don’t like to go do alot because I’m afraid I won’t fit in the seat/booth/ride. Also, I am petrified of running into people I know and letting them see what I have become. I’m always afraid that people are looking at me and thinking how fat and ugly I am or that they are juding me. I can be a pretty mean and hateful person because of this. It seems I’m always looking for ways to put people down…this includes my family…even my husband. The reason I put them down is so I can feel better about myself and my failures and so I can focus on their flaws rather than my own or I put them down because I’m afraid they will put me down and I want to beat them to the punch. I don’t want to be that person anymore. I want to wake up happy…I want to live my life and not be worried about how I look or what people are thinking….I want to enjoy being with my husband and family and daughter. I want to live a long healthy life, and YES…I want to look good. I don’t want to hide from cameras at family gatherings…I don’t want to waste my summers sitting at home when I could be at a theme park or water park not worrying about how I look in a bathing suit….I want to live….I’m young and I have a great life…now I want to live it!

So…..that is me…that is my story. I am weighing in today (June 5th, 2009) at 262 pounds. I’m vowing right now that I’m not going to spend all my time planning how I’m going to lose weight. I know what it takes…I’m just going to do it. I will exercise at least 30 minutes per day and eat between 1500-1600 calories per day. I will blog my food/exercise/thoughts. I will NOT quit. I will not set unrealistic expectations. I will not live by the scale. I will not make things off limits, but yet I will learn self control and how to make better decisions.

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 06-05-2009 at 10:16 PM.
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote