Old 05-28-2009, 11:17 PM   #61  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

TOM is gone but he left a 'present': 1 lb. ***.

Tomorrow is payday! Anyone got plans for the weekend?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:45 AM   #62  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Morning everyone *yawn* Anyway, yay yay yay! I weighed myself this morning and i've lost 4.8lb since Monday - I am so excited. This is my first week of proper get down and eat sensibly and exercise and it is really paying off!
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:52 AM   #63  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

well good morning all just a quick note before i am off to work ----let's all make this day a good one and start the weekend off on the right foot. remember nothing can get to you unless you let it. i say this when ever i start to feel frustrated with something and it does work at least for me.

Last edited by mrsaugie; 05-29-2009 at 06:54 AM.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Morning girls! So, thanks to TOM I'm up to 262 this morning. I'm NOT going to change my ticker though cause I know it is TOM gain cause I have actually been doing good and been on plan. I'm fixin' to head off for a morning walk because the weather is soooo nice here today

BUT...

I'm going to post the mini challenge for the week since today is a weigh in day.
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #65  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

So weigh in day, I'm down 2 lb to 215, yay vacation weight go away! only 6 more lbs to be my prevacation weight. I never would have thought one week could do so much damage. It will be okay though. Glad to see everyone back in the challenges this time. Anyways off for now, the sun has come out for a little while and I need to mow my yard. All the rain recently makes it look like a jungle.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:49 AM   #66  

Talking Mini-Challenge #2

Mini-Challenge #2
Keep that commitment and DON'T PROCRASTINATE - Challenge

Hey ladies So, a few quick reminders....weigh ins are on Fridays, and don't forget that we are working our way to the beach through out this whole challenge. Also, those exercise minutes that count to getting us to the beach ALSO count towards our walk across America that we are still doing.

Alrighty then...with all that said...lets move on to the NEW challenge!

Keep that commitment and DON'T PROCRASTINATE - Challenge

So, how many of you get your plans all set and then Day #1 something happens that throws you off plan...then the whole day is shot....and the next thing you know we are saying, "I will start tomorrow!" Then tomorrow turns into yesterday which turns into last week...then before you know it a couple months have passed....and then next thing you know...IT'S JUNE!!!!!

Yup, that is exactly what happened to me, and I am willing to bet that many of us have trouble keeping commitments to ourselves even though we can keep our commitments to other people, but WE ARE IMPORTANT! And we should honor the commitments we make to ourselves.

So, this weeks challenge is going to be about making small commitments to ourselves everyday and keeping them. How are we going to do this? Start by writing down every day of the week. Then...beside each day put a specific activity and specific time that you are going to do that activity...and NO MATTER WHAT....weither you have a cold or its raining...no excuses you must do it! AND you must do it ON TIME...and when you start to want to skip the activity...just say to yourself..now if I had to get up and go to work or meet someone...or go catch a plane...I wouldn't be procrastinating so I can do this!

Keep in mind your actions must be SPECIFIC. You can't be lazy and half do this...you can't say....Monday- go to bed early. NOOOOOOOOOO you would have to say- Monday - Go to bed by 9pm...also you wouldn't say - Tuesday - exercise for 30 minutes...NOOOOOOOOO you would say - Tuesday - Go walking for 30 minutes at 2pm....you got the idea

And as always if you have any questions just ask.

Start your week with tomorrow (Saturday)....and I wanna see your plans here.... so I can see that they are specific...then write them down and post one on the fridge and one on your bathroom mirror....

Old 05-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #67  

Okay so here are my anti-procrastination goals!

Saturday -Get up at 7am and take a shower and get completely ready including puttin on make up.

Sunday - Go to bed at 9pm
Monday - Do weekly home blessing from 10-11am **Happy Birthday to me**
Tuesday -
Go walking at 9am for 30 minutes
Wednesday - Plan next weeks menus and make grocery list at 11am.
Thursday - Go swimming with the girls at 10am for as long as I want to!
Friday - Go grocery shopping at 8:30am

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 05-29-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #68  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Morning girls!

Yay for seeing some losses. I have to join the slight gainers this week. TOM expected and I am up .2 lbs. Not bad. Plus, BF and I got all spontaneous last night and went to dinner (buffet) and to the movies. I did super at the buffet, but the dang buttered popcorn got me!

My SPECIFIC plan for the Mini challenge is on my to-do list for today. Its my Friday off work so I have a honey do list from ****. I'll check back in a bit.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #69  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning Ladies!

Well, I'm stumped on the new mini-challenge. I have a bit of OCD about planning out things. I am never late and if anything I'm always early. I am by no means a procrastinator. So I really have nothing to work on with the challenge.

Well good luck to you ladies and have a great weekend!
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #70  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Okay, here goes for the Mini Challenge #2

Saturday: 12:30pm - Walk to town to get the shopping

Sunday: 11am - Scrub the bathroom until it is clean and sparkly

Monday: 6am - Get up early and cook my fiance a proper breakfast

Tuesday: 11am - Do My Fitness Coach on the Wii

Wednesday: 7am - Go for an early morning jog

Thursday: 9am - Do thigh and arm exercises

Friday: 7pm - Take a long hot bubble bath
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #71  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

I'm up a pound, but it's temporary cause I'm going to see to that. Exercise and water and food limits today for sure.

I love the new mini challenge. I will have to think about it, and post it later today.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 318.9/ticker/165

Height: 6'

Hi! I'm Corrie
SW 247
July 4th GW 235
Skinnycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #73  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Okay, so I've got my plans:

Saturday-8am wake up and get ready (no oversleeping)
Sunday-8am wake up and make hubbs breakfast
Monday-9am go for jog (at least 30 mins)
Tuesday-3pm ride stationary bike (1 hr)
Wednesday-10am do all chores
Thursday-3pm stationary bike (1 hr)
Friday-10am strength training

Last edited by sprklemajik; 05-29-2009 at 10:51 AM.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #74  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Good Morning Ladies!

Well, I'm stumped on the new mini-challenge. I have a bit of OCD about planning out things. I am never late and if anything I'm always early. I am by no means a procrastinator. So I really have nothing to work on with the challenge.

Well good luck to you ladies and have a great weekend!
Delphi - what do you struggle with the most with losing weight? Is it food...exercise..etc...there must be something that is a stuggle otherwise we wouldn't be in our current situations. I totally get it if everything in your life seems to be going like clockwork...just try to pick something that you struggle with... maybe it is food...in that case you can focus all your things on food...for example...Monday - 8am look for new healthy recipes online and find at least 2 to try. Tuesday - Eat a healthy snack at 10am (you may even be as specific as to say an apple??) Wednesday - cook a healthy dinner at 5:30pm and be ready to sit down at the table and eat by 6:15pm etc..etc.

Good luck!

Well I just finished a 30 min walk and wanted to log those minutes real quick!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:38 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

This is a fun mini-challenge! My schedule varies a lot (I can't just pick up and leave work at the same time every day -- my yeast and bacteria aren't on a 9-5 schedule ) but I'll try to make some realistic plans.

Saturday - go to the Farmer's Market at 11am to buy veggies

Sunday - wake up at 9am

Monday - go running (or do a workout DVD if it's raining) within 30 minutes of getting home

Tuesday - do strength training within 30 minutes of getting home

Wednesday - make lunch for the next day at 10pm

Thursday - Pack to go away for the weekend at 8pm

Friday - ??? (I'm going to be away from 7am-6pm or so for our departmental retreat, but I don't really know what time I'll be home, so I'm not sure what to plan!)
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote