Old 06-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #226  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've just been spending all my internet time on putting in job apps. I hope you all are doing well. I lost .4 last weigh in (sorry Eny and fellow Redcoats! didn't get a chance to get on last night to post it), my eating has NOT been good. I've got to do better.

TTYL
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #227  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primm View Post
Fellow Redcoats, I'm up a pound this week, sorry! I've been bang on plan, and the only thing I can think of is that I'm retaining more fluid in my muscles because I've ramped up the exercise thing big time this week. I'm training for my first 10k!
OK, so after contributing (big time!) to our team gain this week I'm pleased to announce that this week I'm down 2.4lb already this week, and I don't technically weigh in until tomorrow!

I couldn't understand why, when I've been spot on with my eating and exercising, I actually gained. But like I said, I've gone from 20k/week to 30k/week with my running, as well as upping my weights. There must be some truth in the "increased exercise makes you retain fluid" theory. And I've finally got rid of it again! Must admit no loss the first week then a gain last week and I was starting to get a bit frustrated.

COME ON REDCOATS! We can rock this 20lb challenge. I know we can.
Primm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:00 AM   #228  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey Mel I wanna see pics !!!

Way to go Rebels,
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:20 AM   #229  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Yes we need pictures, Mel!

Thanks Eny!
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:05 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

OMG...I'm so completely mortified. I attempted to bleach my hair blonde yesterday...it soooo did't work out. It is kinda orange/red/blonde

HORRIBLE! So, now I have to wear a hat until I can color it back brown. Sorry...no pics this time.
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #231  
WorkingOut!

S/C/G: 217/180/145

Height: 5'5"

WTG rebels!! (I know part of my loss is water wt, but I am ok with that!)

Keep up the good work girls!

I added another 10 minutes to my workout per week.... hope it helps!
diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #232  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. Way to go rebels, you're kicking out butts . I'm totally above and beyond on plan this weekend (maybe the first weekend I've skipped a cheat/high calorie day). I plan on being a contender Friday for the biggest loss . Primm and I are planning on kicking butt and taking names. Hopefully my other redcoats will make an appearance this week as well. I'm also a good trash talker I'm hoping this encourages everyone to step it up this week.

Melissa- I'm so sorry about your hair. I've had crazy home hair dye issues. Once I tried to go strawberry blonde (I'm a medium brown) and instead of blonde with reddish streaks I was vols orange. I came out of the bathroom nearly in tears and my husband didn't help... He started singing rockytop! I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and put a ballcap on, and trucked on out the the walgreens and went back brown that night. I just stick with using the dark blonde to make my hair a little lighter now.

Last edited by sprklemajik; 06-14-2009 at 07:07 PM.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:55 PM   #233  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprklemajik View Post
Melissa- I'm so sorry about your hair. I've had crazy home hair dye issues. Once I tried to go strawberry blonde (I'm a medium brown) and instead of blonde with reddish streaks I was vols orange. I came out of the bathroom nearly in tears and my husband didn't help... He started singing rockytop! I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and put a ballcap on, and trucked on out the the walgreens and went back brown that night. I just stick with using the dark blonde to make my hair a little lighter now.
Thanks! My hair is really dark, and I tried to go blonde before and had the same problem, but I thought I had just gotten the wrong stuff. So, this stuff said it was for "dark brown" hair....well...its not if your shooting for blonde...I had that stuff on my hair for an hour and a half and all I got was an orange/red color....far from blonde. I was NOT happy..and like you I was in tears...and also my hubby didn't help things much, but he didn't sing rocky top...LOL! We are big TN Vols fans so I'm surprised he didn't sing it actually...LOL....looking back now I can laugh cause I'm back to dark brown...I actually bought a dark brown when I bought the blonde just in case it didn't work....but I too went around in a ponytail/ball cap get up until I colored it today.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:20 AM   #234  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

OMG I hate the heat! Today was hellish. I had the bright idea of cutting through a new subdivision to get to my second bus since my first bus doesn't run on Sundays. Well, this subdivision apparantly doesn't go all the way through, this I did not know and I ended up walking around and around, up and down hills, slowly dying. I swear I started hallucinating, I thought I saw my mama's car! It was about 100 degrees today! I was sweating buckets and I had to stop because I thought I was going to faint. Finally, I called Mrs.Allison and thank god she was home and she came and got me. I felt sick for the rest of the day and I still have a bad headache. In all, I spent over an hour walking around in the heat.

On a happier note, I just saw a commercial for my baby Gerard's new movie 'The Ugly Truth'. *sigh* He's such a sexy beast.

P.S. Lonesome Dove is one of the best movies of all time.

Mel! Sorry about the bad color job.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:07 AM   #235  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprklemajik View Post
Primm and I are planning on kicking butt and taking names. Hopefully my other redcoats will make an appearance this week as well.
Yes, yes we are. No excuses this week girls, let's kick it up a notch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
OMG I hate the heat! Today was hellish. I had the bright idea of cutting through a new subdivision to get to my second bus since my first bus doesn't run on Sundays. Well, this subdivision apparantly doesn't go all the way through, this I did not know and I ended up walking around and around, up and down hills, slowly dying. I swear I started hallucinating, I thought I saw my mama's car! It was about 100 degrees today! I was sweating buckets and I had to stop because I thought I was going to faint. Finally, I called Mrs.Allison and thank god she was home and she came and got me. I felt sick for the rest of the day and I still have a bad headache. In all, I spent over an hour walking around in the heat.
It must have been the day for it today! I went for a "quick 5km" run this afternoon, that ended up being 8.5 km and up some killer hills, because I got totally lost! In my own neighbourhood, too. They've just built a new footbridge over the creek, and I thought I'd check it out. But the other end doesn't go anywhere near where I thought it did. And my house is surrounded by creeks and railway lines, so once you get off track it's very hard to get back on.

On the plus side, it didn't kill me anywhere near as much as I expected it to. Bodes well for my 10k training, doesn't it?
Primm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #236  

Morning ladies

I hope you all had the most awesome weekend. I'm looking forward to a great on plan week and lots of chatting with you all.....
Old 06-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #237  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Greetings all!
I'm in.
CW. 115
GW. 110
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #238  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

hey all. i have had a busy weekend. starting thrusday through sunday. know i am playing catch up on everything on here. so i need to come up with a way to get my backside in gear again after taking the last 4 days off. i think i am going to start tonight doing what i am not sure. i have a few things dvred or one of my dvds that i have. but i know that i am diffently going to do something about it. i know that i am the only one who can.it has been pretty hard feeling like i am doing this for me and not someone else and i do not know why.

sorry for the rambleing.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #239  

Well....so far so good. I'm on track with my calories today AND I have already gotten in a 60 minute workout at curves. I'm up to 435 exercise minutes so I'm less than 1,000 miles away from our beach party!!! Woooo Hoooo!

I weighed in today for the exercise challege and I lost close to 2 pounds. I'm gonna go ahead and update by weight and send Eny my weigh in.

Talk to you all later!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #240  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Sorry to hear about your hair Mel, but glad to hear you got it straightened out.

In other news, I surpassed the 1400 minutes for June and I'm at the beach baby!! Now, can I get one of those fancy drinks with the umbrella in it?

Last edited by Delphi; 06-15-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote