Old 02-22-2008, 06:06 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Happy Birthday Lizzy and Rachael!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I finished week 2 of C25k last nite!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:50 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Wonderful job on the walking Mousai..even with a sore arm!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #213  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Oh I am sick and I'm off plan (terribly) and I'm whiny, too.

Glad I checked in, though, I'm re-motivated to go to the grocery store and get some healthy foods since it's been weeks. I probably won't fit into the jeans I've been wearing the past week, but perhaps I should use that as motivation to get back to work, here. Enough cookies!

Hope you all are doing better than I am!

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #214  

Just settled in with plain chicken broth and garlic (my personal favorite home-cure), which is much more nourishing than chocolate chip cookies and bagels, so thank you all for helping me get back on track once again!
S
Old 02-23-2008, 03:21 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

Lizzy: good job for getting back at it! you'll be better soon!

going to try and go for my walk later today, gotta wait till my parents get back cause I'm watching my siblings. so today is a work day for me T__T. i think i finally have my admissions essay done, i have one more peer review set up for it then if all is good i can finish my application ^^.
but then i have to work on a 12 page term paper @___@ with all of this work ill definitely be looking forward to my walk.
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #216  

Feel better Lizzy!!

Mousai are you applying to uni? How old are your siblings?

I'm still bloated from TOM this can't be normal it's been a week!! I'm going insane!!
Old 02-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

2beautiful2bfat: My siblings are 10 and 11. theyre pretty dependant, but they like to bicker a lot, and my parents worry about them. they were the same way about me.

ugh ive been busier than i had expected, i need to go do my walk, i dont want to do aerobics
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #218  

Where is everyone?
Old 02-24-2008, 08:57 PM   #219  

Height: 5ft 4in

I am here. I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I have just been doing so bad!! I can't seem to get a grip on my eating. I have been walking at least 3 times a week and doing my P90 2 times a week. But for the last 2 weeks I have just eaten so bad. For the last 3 weekends we have had things going on that has caused us to either eat out or eat with other people. I know I should just eat small portions, order a salad, all that stuff that totally makes sense to the average person, but I can't seem to do that. If we go out to eat I will leave the house saying, "I will order a salad, I will order a salad." Then I get there and I think, "well, just this one time I will get a sandwitch and fries. I will only eat half. That will be good." Then before I know it I have eaten the whole thing and am eyeing the desert menue. My husband has told me that if I want him to he will just tell me to stop (he is soooo supportive and loves me the way I am and just wants me to be happy). I just don't seem to have any willpower. I know, don't go out to eat. We don't very much. But in the last 3 weekend we have had 2 parties, and a couple dinners with family. I just can't seem to find my willpower and I don't know how to do it.

Ok, thank you for listening. Tomorrow is a new day and I know I will do better. I know part of this is TOM but 2 whole weeks?!

I hope everyone else is doing better.

Lizzy, I hope you are feeling better. I will catch up to you!!!
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:18 PM   #220  

S/C/G: 199/188/120

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

I have a good deal of catching up to do in here. I've been nursing quite a cold these past couple of days; now all I want is carbs. Bread, pizza, chocolate... much stay strong.

My weight the past couple of days has been 186.75 - inching ever so slowly in the right direction.

Last edited by Chinchilla Fairy; 02-24-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Chinchilla Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:01 AM   #221  

Adaem it's not realistic to say don't go out!! you have to overcome this because going out is going to be a part of your life forever! What about if you order the sandwich and fries and then tell the waiter to only bring you half and wrap the other half up in a to go box. I mean you probably won't open up the box and start eating at the table!!

Anyways I am convinced TOM can do strange things. I feel like I am off track and not sure what is going on. My weight is all over the place but I don't think I am truly off plan. For the next week I'm going to track everything in fitday and try to workout daily. I have to get this weight off and make progress for february!!

Chinchilla feel better and your doing amazing!!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:27 PM   #222  

yo yo yo
adaem, i am right there with you, mysteriously off plan for the past few days, out to eat, without even the desire to stay on plan. I weighed in today and gained 2 lbs! So there it is, and also my motivation to get back on track. At least, I hope so.
I'm still sick, took the day off today (which is sort of work in itself, having to cancel my clients and deal with my supervisor) cuz I can't stand when people try to be heroes and come into work sick and then cough all over everything.
Er, plus, I kinda just want the day off to be sick on the couch. I wish my cat could pet me!

So, I've eaten two bowls of soup (6 pts) and that's all so far. Gotta get some water into me. And tea. And that's that.

S
Old 02-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #223  

2B - Thank you! Sometimes maybe I just need a kick in the rear and someone to tell me that I can do it.

I am feeling better today! I walked 2 miles this morning and will do P90 tonight. I think I am at about 650 - 800 cal. for the day and am not feeling "bingy" at all. TOM is here and maybe that has been the problem. (thats what I am sticking with)

I hope everyone else is doing good!!
Old 02-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #224  

Lizzy - Thank you for feeling my pain. Not that I want anyone else to feel this way, but it is nice to know that I am not alone. I know what you mean about just wanting a day off to sit on the couch and be sick. Back when I did work away from home I hated those people that would come in sick. Well, I hope you are feelin better soon!!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #225  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting. I hope everyone is doing well!

My weigh in was today and I lost 4 lbs for a total of 18 pounds gone in February
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote