Old 02-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #181  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Wow!!!! Look at these numbers! And we still have a lot of days to go. You guys are awesome.

……………………………………………..starting for Feb.............pounds loss so far

Mom23BC………………………………….195..........................-3.5
ShrinkingGlizzy (S)………………………..143......................-2.5
Loosing4another(Laura)……………236.................... .....-2
MotherMavis:………………………………..148
KCWMU……………………………………..205
Fea……………………………………………
Wish4fit(Angela):……………………………………..173.5
Theresia:……………………………………..151.5.................... .-1.8
Girlieyorkie:…………………………………..
Adaem:……………………………………….145.4.......................-1.4
Saphire………………………………………
Vertigoskyy…………………………………..
luminfan4ever (Angie):……………….134..........................-2.5
thehappyface2003:…………………………….299.8
Dandk2004………………………………………….294..................... ....-14
2Beautiful2Bfat(2b2)........................206... .....................-5
ChinchillaFairy (Jen).........................189.5............... ......-1.75
TrickieMickie..................................211
Ennevee (E)..................................139.......... ................-4

Total weight loss:

Dec. -12.5 pounds (4 members) ====== (3.124 pounds per person)
Jan. -46 pounds (7 members)======= (6.57 pounds per person)
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:40 AM   #182  

Height: 5ft 4in

Lizzy - P90 is for Power 90. It is from Beach Body (they advertise a bunch of those workout DVD's) I bought it a few years ago and have done it a few times but never stuck with it (paying too much attention to the scale and then getting discouraged) It has a cardio DVD and a sculp/abs DVD. I only do the sculp right now because I count my tredmill as my cardio. That and I don't like cardio DVD's. Too much jumping around and WAY too much chest! I realy like the sculping DVD and I am committed to do it 3 times a week and not let the scale get to me this time around.

Mom2 - I did have alot of fun bowling! I am not good at it at all! But I did have fun. My DH discovered that he is really good and now wants to go more and has been playing bowling on the Wii all weekend. Today I am back on plan and determined to stay here - even through the weekends!

Thank you all for being so supportive. This is the first time in years that I have really felt like I can do this and have not gotten discouraged because of something small. THANK YOU ALL!!!
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #183  
TBL-Red Team Member

Quote:
Adaem:

This is the first time in years that I have really felt like I can do this and have not gotten discouraged because of something small. THANK YOU ALL!!!
I totally agree. A switch has been turned on in my brain. It doesn't matter if I loose 1 pound or 5 pounds in a month. I know I am heading in the right direction with a great healthy attitude.

I am also not good at bowling, but I have fun doing it anyways.

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-18-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

let me paint a picture for you girls.

me, spending all day intermittently PISSED OFF with my computer and then sometimes celebrating it when it decides to work. By about 4 pm, I was tired of the emotional roller coaster and called Gateway (again). They were not helpful, to say the least (I'll spare the details).

Then, I get home and my boyfriend is on the phone with his dad, a tekkie by trade, who says, "return it. do whatever you can to return that pile of hardware." I'm beyond my return time (14 days) so I'm not optimistic, nor am I the type to throw a hissy fit in Circuit City, but he's encouraging me to become that person. In all honesty, I've always sort of wanted to become that person anyway. So here's my chance to stand up for myself, to get what I deserve!

Boyfriend and I arrive at CC and explain the problem, and bust out the computer to prove its dysfunctionality. Of course, it works perfectly. Beautifully. Fast as lightening, no problems whatsoever. "NO! I'm telling you, it'll be fine, and then BOOM it's frozen and then it's all weird. Seriously, why would I lie? All I want is a computer that works!" And so I stand there for nearly an hour, using my computer as I normally do (except I felt embarrassed visiting 3FC, go figure), trying to get it to do the strange things it normally does. But it remained an exquisite machine, thereby cementing our rivalry to the end of time. I will forever hate this computer, I will hate it when it performs well as when it performs badly.

I needed to vent.

I'm also drinking wine.

So much for an OP day. But I think points-wise, I'm OK, and I had a killer work out earlier.

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:26 PM   #185  

Oh Lizzy, I am so sorry about your computer. How frustrating! Good job on staying on plan and working out today!

Well, today I did really good. Walked 3 miles this morning, shared a small popcorn with DD's at the movies and including the popcorn was at about 1350 cal (including dinner) Then, after I put the girls in the bath and go clean up after dinner I see that there is one doughnut left from yesterday (my MIL brough them over - that is a whole rant in itself!) I was going to through it out this morning but got busy and then it was time to leave for the movie. I just stood there and stared at it for a long time. I could not control myself. First I reasoned that I would only take one bite. Then in the next second it was gone. I ate it and completely ruined my entire day. I don't know what is wrong with me this last 2 weeks. I am so upset with myself! I get this way around TOM and it is just frustrating. I wasn't even hungery. Two weeks ago I would have just walked away. Well, I still did my P90 and will walk in the morning. Back to it tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing better than I am!
Old 02-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #186  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

hi everyone ^^
back from my boyfriend's place. i ate on track today but didn't get any exercise in, i had to do a serious cleaning today, my siblings had they're way with the kitchen so it was just short of a nightmare.
anyways, i should be back on the workout again tomorrow. i did do some walking saturday and sunday, and got some activity, but i didnt track my eating to the exact number, maybe 1500 saturday, and 1400 sunday which is only a little over my limit.
hope everyone had a great week end
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:03 AM   #187  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all. My exercise has been great, but I have lost my food and water focus. I need to get back OP and I am starting today. My weight is all over the place this month, so I haven't lost, but I don't think I have gained other than maybe some water.

Adaem- I know exactly how you feel, but we can do this, I need to catch Lizzy

Lizzy, sorry about your computer issues. Isn't that always the way it works though, when you want to show someone what's wrong, whatever it is works perfectly!

Today will be Day2Week2 of C25K, sticking with that pretty well so far. Need to keep it up.

Rachel, thanks for keeping track of all of us! I plan to have loss to report by the end of the month!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:24 AM   #188  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Well I am still holding onto water because of TOM and not happy about it!! I just don't get it? Does anyoen know if after TOM is done will I lose the weight from tOM plus my regular 2-3 lb weekly loss? I also haven't exercised since thursday which hasn't helped so today I will get back on track!!

Adaem-Don't worry about the donut you are back on track you did P90 you are doing excellent!! What movie did you see?

Lizzy- I may have to switch my reward plan to something like yours especially if TOM is going to put me out for a week each time!! I am hoping once TOM goes to be in onderland but if that doesn't happen than I may need anew plan for next month! I'm sorry about your PC!!

Ashley - what plan are you on? do you always lose so much each month?

Mom2- Enjoy the stroller it is so exciting when you first get it!! You will definitely build some muscle that way!! I am feeling pretty down abotu TOM right now and although I have lost 19 lbs I feel bad because the scae went up!! I am so sad abotu it.

Mousai- Did you weigh in yet?
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:08 AM   #189  

2B - We went to see Bee Movie. It was at the cheap theater a few towns over. It was really good!! I usually don't get too into the kids cartoon movies but this one was really good. It was between Bee Movie and Enchanted and my girls chose Bee Movie. I am glad they did. I would even watch it again.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #190  
TBL-Red Team Member

S: Oh, I can sympathize. One of our laptops is a Gateway. It was only used for about a week or two and then decided to crash. My husband has been back and forth with Gateway, trying to get them to get us a new one. So after about 4-5 months of calling/e-mailing back and forth. Them….have you tried this? Us: Yes, the computer is not working, etc. So, finally they are going to send us a new hard drive (or something like that). We have to give them money for insurance, until they receive our hard drive. So I hate Gateway, and will never buy one again.

I am so sorry that you are having that problem.

Adaem: Don’t beat yourself up over the donut. You seem to be doing great with your exercise. You can always make up for those calories during the week. It all works out. Sometimes you just need that donut.

That movie is one of the movies I took my sons to for my younger son’s birthday. I missed most of it, because I was chasing my daughter around. It looked really good.

Mousai: Great job on the exercise and eating.

Mothermavis: Great job with the C25K. I cant believe you are already on week 2. Man time flies.

2B2: I know it is hard to not continue loosing 2-3 pounds a week. Prepare yourself to not loose that much going forward. Usually in the beginning, the weight comes off faster, then slows down. Just think of it this way: If you average 1 pound a week for a year, you will weigh 52 pounds less this time next year. Please don’t let this discourage you. After that TOM, if you get to a standstill, you could always try shaking things up a bit. Lower calories about a couple hundred calories for a couple of days then raise them back up. Show your body that you are not trying to starve it, and it may let go of some more of those pounds. The main thing, don’t get discourage. Keep doing what you are doing, and eventually you WILL get where you want to be.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #191  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Mmavis.... i seem to be on track with the water and eats but not the excersize. I haven't been to the gym since....i don't remember if it was monday or wednesday of last week. Then i skipped last night to go hang out with the honey. So...i have got to get myself back in there tonight. This is the first month i actually had to pay for the gym myself...so i really need to dedicate myself to the gym to make the most of "my" money now. lol. Won't be long before i'll have to drop the gym thing. I just can't pay $45 a month. But once summer gets here, i can start hitting the dirt road and take up jogging. That i can do every day when i get home. Throw dinner in the oven and run outside to "run" real quick. lol.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #192  
TBL-Red Team Member

Lumi: That is why I can't wait till spring. I love getting outside. At least I live in Florida, so I can get outside more often than not. Have a great day!
Old 02-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

OK my computer is miraculously working. Knock on wood!

I just finished with my clients for the day and I'm planning to head to the gym as soon as I leave. Then shower and then class. So basically I'm on right now to procrastinate....

I should really get going but I wanted to check in quickly while the computer is cooperating!

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:24 AM   #194  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

heyo people!
so right back on track with things, did 45 minutes of walking today, had a 30 minute period this morning before class so i went for a walk, then walked and got my siblings a drink at the 7eleven down the road, then to the store.
my eating and water were on track too today, and i got my self a perrier, so im pretty happy ^^.
im going to try and weigh in tomorrow when i get up, im hoping i see some result, hopefully a positive one, although i dont feel as if anything has happened.
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:57 AM   #195  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Adaem- sounds liek a good movie..did the kids like it too?

Mom2- Thanks for the suppoert. I don't mind if I only lose 1 lb but right now I am up from last week because of TOM so I'm not sure how the weight will go away. I can feel the bloating in my tummy. I hate this feeling!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote