Old 02-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Dand please tell us how you do it!! 18 lbs !1 That is amazing!!

I am trying to do a leek detox today and tomorrow but I am already ready to throw in the towel and just eat some real food!! I love leeks but I mean really! I've had 5 bowls of leak soup today and am supposed to keep drinking it until tomorrow!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:50 PM   #227  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is feeling better around here. Sorry I have been missing this past few days. We moved my mother-n-law in with us this past weekend. I have been so busy. I have not did that great this week. Overindulged. It is also TOM. I feel like *crap*. Sorry! I am also very moody. I have an appointment with my doctor next week. I need bcp to get me regulated. I have the worst cramps, and TOM usually lasts two weeks if I am not on bcp's.

Okay! Back on plan tomorrow. I promise. I need to loose 1.5 pounds to make my goal. Plus I need to loose this water weight that I gained this past week. Probably 2-3 pounds. I really don't know if I will make goal this month. It's okay, though. I am "getting back in the saddle", and I won't let this get me down.

I did go clothes shopping. Of course I always get depressed after shopping. Not that many nice clothes for plus sizes. I finally just tried on some extra large tops from the misses department. Lo and behold, they fit and I liked them. I was pretty happy after that.

So my goal for March is to get down to 185. When I hit 185, I am going to go buy another top. I spent $150 yesterday on just tops. They were on sale too. Man prices sure have went up. So I think I will need to limit my spending next month to one top. I justify yesterday's spending to my birthday. (okay, I hope that made sense?)

My stroller came in. I love it. I really need to get motivated to use it long distances. At least once a week. My kids and I are still running/walking. I have changed things up a little. Instead of running every day, we are running every other day. Of course we are now running 4 mail boxes for every five. I am in no hurry to rush my kids. On the inbetween days, I am increasing the distance. Instead of going 1 mile, we go 1 1/2 miles (just walking). We will stick with the 1 1/2 miles for the month of March. Then I will increase the distance. Eventually, I am going to add bike riding into the mix and maybe roller skating. Now, where did I put my skates????

Have a great day! Did I say that I missed you guys. I did go back and read. It sounds like we have some sickness going around. I really do hope you guys are feeling better. Also Congrats to all who lost weight this week. Great job!

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-25-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #228  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

Height: 5'2"

Default T___t

i want my walk really bad, i got tied up over the week end, and got tied up doing power cleaning today. the last couple days have been messy.
ive been eating on track, and on my feet alot tho. i thought about using my elliptical, but the way my hip has been im concerned it will hurt it more. i screwed up my hip about 3 weeks ago, and the last couple days its been bad enough i cant sit down for too long. i took an antinflamatory for it today, and put ice on it (helped alot) but i want it to heal before i do too much to stress it.

*falls over* ive been cleaning too much today, im exhausted. just need my blanket to dry, take a shower and i can sleep ^^
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #229  
TBL-Red Team Member

So this is where we are right now. Please forgive me, if something is wrong. Just let me know, and I will change it. Can everyone get me the final wiegh in results for February by Monday 3/3? Just give me the following:

Say "final weight"
Give me final weight and total weight loss for month.

I will use your ending weight, for the beginning weight for March.

So we have 4 days left. For me, I need a miracle. But it is just not about me. Who is ready to kick some butt this next 4 days????? I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

……………………………………………..starting for Feb.............pounds loss so far

Mom23BC………………………………….195..........................-3.5
ShrinkingGlizzy (S)………………………..143......................-2.5
Loosing4another(Laura)……………236.................... .....-2
MotherMavis:………………………………..148
KCWMU……………………………………..205
Fea……………………………………………
Wish4fit(Angela):……………………………………..173.5
Theresia:……………………………………..151.5.................... .-1.8
Girlieyorkie:…………………………………..
Adaem:……………………………………….145.4.......................-1.4
Saphire………………………………………
Vertigoskyy…………………………………..
luminfan4ever (Angie):……………….134..........................-2.5
thehappyface2003:…………………………….299.8
Dandk2004………………………………………….294..................... ....-18
2Beautiful2Bfat(2b2)........................206... .....................-6
ChinchillaFairy (Jen).........................189.5............... ......-2.75
TrickieMickie..................................211
Ennevee (E)..................................139.......... ................-4
Mousai............................................ 200 .............................-2

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-26-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #230  
TBL-Red Team Member

Mousai: I hope your hip starts feeling better soon. I know that is hard not being able to get the exercise in, when you really want to. Congrats on the weight loss so far! You are doing great!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:26 PM   #231  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

OH MY GOD FOUR DAYS???? you just totally motivated me to get my sick, lazy bum to the gym. Here I go!

Stupid short month.

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:57 PM   #232  

mom2: You can;t be in the plus sizes at 191 lbs? Are you? I have no idea what size I am but I am 10 pounds heavier and my size 16 clothes fit maybe some are loose. I think even some of my 14's fit.

You are so active and are setting such a good example for your kids!! I wish I could get out more with mine but my oldest is in school until 4:30 and it is freezing cold here!! Coem spring I"m going to start walking them to school.

I'm up for kicking but for the next 4 days. I really want to lose 2 lbs but will be happy with one. I must be in onderland by Mar 1!!!!

Mousai feel better!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 PM   #233  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

Sorry for not posting.

My starting weight for February was 155, and I'm down to 152 so far, and hope to lose at least 1 lb. more by saturday

Good luck to everyone.
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:15 PM   #234  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

Default ^__^

i just got back from my walk, i went for an hour and 5 minutes *falls over* i had to drag my dog the last block home he was so tired, i definitely feel worn out, but its a good worn out.
took some naproxin for my hip this morning and ive felt good all day, i still cant bend but its less painful to sit on the bus or in class or at all.
im hoping to start pushing for an hour of walking a day now, instead of just 45 minutes. i think im gonna go walk to the store and get me a perrier now, before the sun goes down and it gets dark out.
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:31 AM   #235  
TBL-Red Team Member

S: Hello! So did you get to the gym?

2b2: Yeap! I am a plus size. I can wear between 18-20. I just went to Cato’s today and tried on size 18’s pants. They were all snug. I had to buy a pair of 20 pants. My jeans that I have at home are size 18. Go figure. Now I am very bloated, so that could have something to do with it????? I am hoping that by the end of March, I am at least a size 18 when I go to the store.

Okay, but the weird thing is that I went to the Lane Bryants the other day, and I tried on Jeans. They have a line of Jeans that go by number. I wore the smallest they had --- size 1. The store carries size 14 - ?. So what does that make me? Size 14???? I really don’t think so. My bottom half is bigger than my top half. I am a lot squishier below the belly button than up top.

Oh, I just looked at your height. That could be why the difference in sizes compared to weight. You are two inches taller than me.

I hope you get to wonderland by the end of the month. You are so close.

GirlieYorkie: Welcome back and congrats on the 3 pounds.

Mousai: You are doing so well with exercise. What kind of dog do you have? I have this mental picture of a very worn-out-dog-with-tongue-sticking-out.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:33 AM   #236  
TBL-Red Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkinglizzy View Post
Stupid short month.

S

I know! I need those extra days!!!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:21 AM   #237  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hoping to hit 145 this month, thanks for the kick Rachel.

Today is Day 3 of week 3 of C25K. Almost to week 4!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:23 AM   #238  

mom2 I didn't think 2 inches could make such a difference but I guess so. Also I guess it depends on how you carry your weight! That is weird abotu the alne bryant thing. Anyways I made it to onderland!! So I am ecstatic!
Old 02-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #239  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Congrats 2b2bfat!!! Way to go on hitting onederland!!!!!!

Okay...going to have to take 2 of my 2.5 away for the month of february. At the moment i can only claim half a pound. Maybe by the end of the week we can make it an even one or maybe even two but for now....it just wouldn't be fair. I feel like i am cheating myself and others. I saw 131.5 on valentines day and then it went away. I do see 133. something alot. So....for now...i should only claim a half a pound loss and we'll see where i am on friday for a final weigh in.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #240  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Total disaster...
I came home from a 2weeks-vacation today, It was a good time, but I was sick for a week. Anyway, the sickness and all the food, and no excersise didn't work good.. I am back at my starting weight... 154.. So this challenge is all gone for me now,, I will try again next month..
theresia is offline   Reply With Quote