Old 02-20-2008, 07:13 AM   #196  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everybody! I did Day2 week2 last night, went a little further mileage wise too (I am trying to go a bit faster every time) My tonnage is not showing yet, but if I stay OP it will come off!

Hey to all, no time for real personals today, go to pack my lunch and get my butt to work!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Mousai – you seem to have a really close relationship with your siblings. How many of you are there? Are you the oldest? And enjoy that Perrier! I once got a trial membership to BJ’s, and stocked up on the stuff. Yum.
TBTBF – yup, I had TOM last week, but dropped the weight really quickly. You’ll be fine. Just keep counting those OP days, not the pounds!!
Mother Mavis – you are really moving along with the jogging! I don’t know how you do that in this nasty weather. I see you live in the NE – whereabouts? I’m in Boston, and I’m not planning on taking my workout outdoors until March at the earliest!
As for me, I just tried to fix an egg and a ww bagel (5 points!) but messed up the egg. Its such a drag to screw up breakfast. On top of which, I haven’t been shopping in forever so we have no milk for the coffee. On top of which, I’m back to feeling ready to get out of the relationship…I think it’s the impending birthday motivating me. God I just wish I were satisfied so I could just stay….
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:27 AM   #198  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Height: 5'5"

S: Hello! I hope you are having a good day! Happy early Birthday. Tomorrow right?

Mousai: Sounds like you are doing fantastic. Great job and have a great day!

2B2B: I hate that TOM. I got mine back last month after almost two years. Pregnancy and nursing kept it at bay. To top it off, TOM lands toward the end of the month. As soon as TOM is over, I am sure you will get back down. Bloating…blah! Have a great day.

Mothermavis: Great job on the running. Have a good day!

Everyone: Have a great day. I hope you guys are doing well with your plans. “Talk” to you soon.
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

lizzy: i have two younger siblings, a sister and brother.

so for my weigh in, im pretty disappointed but it could be worse. i havent lost any weight, but nor have i gained any. not sure why i havent seen any change unless my free week end threw me off that much.
not sure what to do at the moment with things, ill give things one more week as it stands, and if i see nothing still ill try rearranging stuff.
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #200  

Height: 5ft 4in

2B - My kids did like Bee Movie.

Lumi - I saw your picture with Jewel on another thread. You look great!! Good job! You have once again inspired and motivated me.

Well, I didn't walk this morning (I aim for 5 days a week) but my eating was pretty good. I think the "bingies" are about over. TOM is in about a week and I usually get this way about 1-2 weeks before TOM. And I did not want to do my P90 tonight (I aim for Mon, Wed and Fri or Sat) but I did it!! And I came up with every excuse in the book!
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:53 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Lizzy,
I'm in upstate NY, closer to Canada than NYC though! My running is all treadmill at this point. Today is gonna be day 3 of week 2.

Adaem- glad your binges are going, hope they take mine for company!

Mousai, hang in there, you are doing great!

Rachel- have a great day! How is the kid running going? Did u get the stroller?
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 06:23 AM   #202  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Well I weighed in this morning even though I still feel bloated and the scale was down to 200 so I lost the TOm weight and an extra pound from last friday. I hopt to lose another by tomorrow so I will have lost 2 for the week. Either way I am dow 6 for feb!

Lizzy- sorry about your relationship...is it your b-day coming up?

Mom2 - I also got ine last month after 18 months!! but last month it didn;t seem to affect my weight loss!! Anyways thank God the weight is gone.

Well yesterday I was too depressed to exercise but today i am motivated again so I will hopefully get a workout in but my daughter has a play at school in the morning so we'll see where I can squeeze it in!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #203  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

adeam...thanks so much for calling me an inspiration. That really means alot to me that i inspire people. I never would have thought i could come as far as i have but it just shows that if you put forth the effort, remain determined, anyone can do this. I just know you are going to make it to your goal. Just keep at it.

Lizzy...sorry to hear that you are not happy. But i'm sure you will have a happy birthday. when is it???

Mmavis....congrats on doing so well on your treadmill...girl...i have problems walking on one of those things...much less running. lol. I have to hold on to the rails when i walk, there is no way i could run on one of those things. just something about the ground moving beneath me is weird. And then when i get off of the treadmill...it takes a minute to get my equilibrium back to normal. Weird...i know. lol.

2b2bfat....congrats on being down another pound!!! That's great!!! You are so close to being out of the 2's and into the 1's!!! Keep up the awesome job!!!

Mousai...yay for not putting on any weight. That's always a good sign. If you stay on plan and don't lose anything/or gain next week...you may just need to tweak your plan alittle.

Alright...as for me. Let's see...Back up to 134 today...might have to change my ticker back...but gonna keep there alittle longer and see if i can get it to drop again. But yesterday, i ate okay...except i had too many animal cookies and too much chocolate cake. So...NO animal cookies or cake today!!!! Time to get refocused. I did go to class last night..but had to leave half way thru it. Hurt my knee and side muscle a little. Didn't want to cause too much injury so figured i'd leave early and come back tonight to do the elliptical machine and free weights. 30 minutes is better than no minutes.

WEED for today:
W: 64 ounces
E- 1200 calories
E- 30 minutes elliptical and free weights
D- just keep trying.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:05 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Mavis -- ooooooooooh, treadmill! That makes much more sense.
2B2BF – thanks for the thoughts! Yep, today is the day, I wish I could wear a tiara or something all day. I’m like a 6 year old when it comes to my birthday! Why too depressed to exercise?
Lumi – I am having a good birthday! Planning on going shopping after I post…
Rachel – isn’t it your bday today too??

OK girls, I'm off to shop.

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #205  

Lizzy
are you doing anything special? I'm also a kid about my b-day!! I want cake ice cream lots of presents the works!
I was depressed yesterday about the TOM weight but now that it is gone I feel good again!

lumi thanx for the encouragement. I feel good today!!

What is the D is weed for?
Old 02-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #206  

Talking

ok i reweighed in today cause it seemed odd that i hadnt lost anything, i still dont feel a change, but i did see a difference. something was off cause im down to 198 ^^ i checked it 3 times cause it was such a difference from yesterday, but its official, i have lost 2 lbs ^^
Old 02-21-2008, 02:08 PM   #207  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Will be back later to do personals. I just wanted to real quick wish "S" a

S: Yeap it's mine too. That's how I remembered yours. Man what a small world.

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-21-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #208  

Height: 5ft 4in

Mousai

Lizzy and Mom2
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:06 PM   #209  

Mousai!!

Happy Birthday Rachel-
Old 02-22-2008, 01:20 AM   #210  

Lots of birthdays today!

Decided to go for a walk again today. i took my dog matt yesterday, and my arm is sore from that, he likes to run and pull and chase after anything and everything... but after about 5-10 minutes of that hes exhausted, but it was enough to make my arm sore. i took his brother kane today, he does beautifully on a leash but he started to get tired at the 15 minute mark so i only took him for 30 minutes, and took matt for 16 minutes.

ive been unusually hungry today, not sure if the walking has caused my eating to increase, or if my body is spazing out on me. i kept on track today, even had fast food (ugh not a fan of it tho).