Old 04-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning Gals! It's a sunny day here in Vancouver, I believe the bf and I are going out to do stuff today - and definitely get out in the sun I am looking pretty tanned these days - mostly the facial region. But I enjoy having a fake-ish tan.

kt - Wow you are active! Keep it up - summer is the best time for all this stuff

Nikki - water weight is a pain - I hope it all wooshes away for you in the next couple of days. Good for you - being good on the weekends is getting harder and harder as the summer approaches for me!

So I never really got that woosh I was hoping for. The scale is saying 242 this morning, thats down 1 pound from all the exercising stuff I was doing. I didn't take my inches - maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I better run - we are off to visit the store that Josh is being transfered to! I'll ttyl!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #167  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

so yah, im still around - sorry i missed so much
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:19 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Today was frustrating because I not only arrived a half hour late to my pilates class (I had another, more pressing comitment) my two friends and two siblings cancelled on me for another fitness class so I didn't end up going. At least with dragonboat practice tomorrow I know for sure I'm going to get a good workout!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:49 PM   #169  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls!

I hope everyone is doing ok. I've been really busy with work, so my internet time has been limited. My eating has been blahhh this past weekend, and even a bit yesterday. Today has been better so far. I did manage to exercise yesterday and today, so at least I'm doing that.

Aimee - Sorry about your bf getting transferred. But if you walk to work that will be so good for you. And congrats on your pound! One less to lose!

Nikki - You'll lose that water weight in no time. The same thing happens to me when I don't drink my water. Guzzle guzzle guzzle!

KT - Sorry you missed your session. I'm sure you'll make up for it tomorrow.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:09 AM   #170  

kt - I'm sorry that all of that happened! Hopefully your next workout date goes better!

Tiffany - nice to see you around again! Good to hear you are keeping up the exercise - you are DEFINITELY my motivation, you just keep at 'er! Thats very impressive I think! My work is 2km's all downhill - so technically walking home would be a better workout, but I am going to try my hardest to NOT do that! Also I get freaked out pretty easily with all the bears, coyote's and various other wildlife around here. Creeps me out! 1 pound is good, I try to keep reminding myself that the pound is gone for good, thats my silver lining with how slowly I lose. When we went to Seattle last time we ate SO SO badly, and yet no gain for me.

So I had planned on going for an hour long walk today - but I fell and slightly sprained my ankle. Worse than that is my knee's, they are SUPER swollen and hurt pretty badly. They are going to bruise up pretty nicely I think. But thankgoodness my ankle didn't get hurt worse. For now I'm laying on the couch with my feet up with my laptop - I love laptops for this reason

Brandy? Rosario? come out come out whereever you are!!

-Aimee
Old 05-02-2007, 03:42 AM   #171  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

KT- I am sorry your day was so frustrating.
Courtnie- Nice to see you again

Aimee- Wooshes are awesome here is hoping we both see one soon. Please take care of your ankle. I neglected mine when I hurt it and wound up not able to walk for 6 months.

I had interesting results this week I lost 1 lb to make it -10 in 3 weeks. I noticed my body seems to be reshaping so I am not to bummed. Starting today I am going to add back in my diet some carbs. The reason is 2 fold. One, this is the last week of writing my thesis and I will be eating on the go as I will spend alot of time at work and going straight to school. I really don't feel like not partaking in all the celebration food. Two, I am hoping my body gets used to carbs again and then next Wed when I go back to induction I get a nice loss again. My boyfriend did this when he did atkins and lost alot that way. I will however be careful not to do it. No binges on chips and cake lol. Just brown rice, maybe a cup or 2 of pasta.

Nikki

Nikki

Last edited by Nikki128; 05-02-2007 at 06:07 AM.
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:46 AM   #172  

Aimee- I really hope you heal up nicely so you can get back to your walks!

Nikki- 10 pounds in 3 weeks! That is so impressive! Keep up the good work!

Today started out well, I went to the gym and worked out for about 40 minutes (low intensity) now I am going to walk to school, and tonight is dragonboat practice!
Old 05-03-2007, 07:47 AM   #173  

Yesterday dragonboat practice was so intense I felt great! Today I decided to weigh myself right when I woke up. I was so shocked! It said 167!!!!! I know that it is probably becuase my stomach was empty and all that, but I haven't seen that number on the scale for about four years! This just makes me want to stay on track and keep up all my work!
Old 05-03-2007, 09:17 AM   #174  

Way to go on the dragon boat practice KT.Congrats on seeing 167

We can Do this !!!!

Nikki
Old 05-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #175  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Aimee ~ Wow, I'm your motivation? Thanks! That's a nice compliment. Are you feeling any better?

Nikki ~ Congrats on your 10 lbs in 3 weeks!

KT ~ Congrats on your 167!

I've been doing great this week... and so far I'm up 2.5 pounds. I'm not too upset. It'll come back off. "Official" weigh in is tomorrow, so hopefully that will go down a little bit. Still on plan, exercised M, T, and W. Today I'm taking a rest day so I can do some homework.

Enjoy your day ladies!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:30 PM   #176  

Hey ladies!! I was working this morning, so I didn't get a chance to get on here!

Nikki - Wow congrats on the 10 pounds! You rock! Luckily my ankle is doing really good - yesterday it was tender, today it's fine.

kt - woohoo 167!! Thats GREAT! I normally weigh first thing in the morning, empty stomach - and DEFINITELY after going to the washroom. Thats great you have dragon boat practices - sounds like it gets you a great workout!

Tiffany - uh definitley, you are exercising nearly everyday!! Thats amazing! I am not that consistant with my exercise these days. I hope your WI goes well! My skinny fingers are crossed for you!

So as I was saying, my ankle is just fine! However it turns out that my kneecaps are bruised, they hurt more than I can explain, and they look HORRIBLE! I guess when I fell I jarred my body, and so my whole upper body is ACHING, I feel like I did some crazy workout. I also seem to have bruised the palms of my hands - cuz they hurt when I push on anything - or grab anything. Its just so WEIRD!! Hopefully tomorrow I'm all back to normal.

-Aimee
Old 05-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #177  

Aimee- I am glad your ankle is better.

Have a great weekend everyone

Nikki
Old 05-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #178  
Fat-be-gone

hey you guys sound like you are all doing great!! Keep it up!!

As for me, there are no words to explain. I have been doing sooooooo bad. I'm going to try to work things out this weekend because I have really been feeling like crap with all the junk that I have been eating. I am craving a workout, but I can't seem to get myself to get to the gym or even pop in a dvd. I'm really gonna try hard this weekend and reevaluate how I'm going to go about things.

Take care all of you and have a great weekend.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:33 PM   #179  

Rosario - Just remind yourself of all the reasons you are doing this in the first place. I fell off the wagon for a few months but the important thing is that I kept trying and I didn't give up!!!

Tonight is going to be really fun. My friends and I are going for a bike ride tonight and a picnic! And tomorrow I am going to the gym before work! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 05-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #180  

So the bike ride with my friends was a complete reminder about why I want to lose weight. Everyone was just riding along and having fun and I was lagging behind. It was such a workout. It just makes me want to work harder!