Old 04-18-2007, 03:23 PM   #136  
Fat-be-gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyRevealed View Post

Rosario ~ I really hope you have a wonderful birthday. Don't worry about that 0.2 pound gain. Did you have a scrunchie in your hair or maybe some extra earrings on? LOL. It's probably gone already.

Well my day kind of swerved off track. TOM is on it's merry little way, and I just could not resist 2 cookies at lunch. I will try to burn them off later when I get home.
Trust me, I weigh myself with nothing on!

Don't worry about those 2 cookies. It could of been a lot worse! Get over it and move on. That's the way to go
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:27 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey! I am home from my walk - 6km's in 1 hour and 5 minutes! It was pretty nice out for it - cool and not sunny. Very little rain.

Rosario - .2 is nothing! Don't sweat it! You are doing pretty good these days, I think so anyways! You've lost 9 pounds, not gaining (you can NOT count .2!). Keep at 'er girl! PS - I saw the last Hills Episode, not really sure how I feel about it. I don't like Spencer though.

Tiffany - I am expecting TOM and strayed off my diet - 3 pieces of licorice (I cannot spell that word - I guess that REALLY means I shouldn't eat it!). Doesn't sound like much, but its the sugar thing thats the issue for me. You shall recover from those cookies in no time!

Nikki - I hope to show a big loss on Monday - maybe we'll BOTH have a huge woosh! I can hope heh.

Well my lunch is ready - 1 chicken breast stuffed with broccoli and a little cheese with 2.5 cups of steamed broccoli. Tastey!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:56 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies-
I could not help but peek at the scale today. My TOM ended yesterday. I am showing 156 now. I won't change my ticker though until next wednesday. I am relieved it wa just my TOM playing games. I lost 8 lbs in 11 days not to shabby

Rosario - the .2 will come off in no time.

Aimee- My fingers are crossed for the big wooshes lol.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:38 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone. My scale is showing absolutly no movement recently but I am definitly to blame for that one. For some reason I just have not been able to get out and exercise. It's so weird becuase I have never been this lazy before. Well, today's a new day and I am resolving to go out for a jog after my docter's appointment.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #140  

Nikki - GREAT job!!!! I am totally jealous! We'll see how my scale goes on Monday, I am psyched for that day!

kt - definitely jog! It's almost summer - we have bathingsuits, shorts, tank tops and all of that to look "forward" to! *channels some motivation towards you* heh.

Well I went for a walk today, it was good Oops, I better head to work. Talk to you ladies later!

-Aimee
Old 04-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #141  

Aimee- I am sure you will see a loss Monday. My fingers are crossed for you.

Nikki
Old 04-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #142  

Nikki - I am thinking so too! I am taking Sunday off from exercise - which means my muscles will be all rested and hopefully NOT retaining ANY water, I'm hoping thats the right combo for a nice loss. We shall see!

I did something pretty radical tonight - I planned out my food for tomorrow AND I figured out all the calories. For everything except dinner anyways - but I will be home so that should be easy enough. I feel so responsible! heh.

-Aimee
Old 04-20-2007, 08:05 AM   #143  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning gals. Hope you're all having a beautiful Friday. The sun is shining, we have a wonderful forecast and I've finished my run so life is good. I'm having lunch with my sis and dad, but will try to be somewhat good. I'm running a 5K at the zoo tomorrow morning and looking forward to that. Should be a great weekend.

Aimee-Certification in TurboKick means I could go to any gym and teach a class in Turbo. I got certified for the fun of it as a reward for reaching one of my goals about a year ago. I have no intentions of teaching, but use those workouts at home all the time.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:05 PM   #144  

Height: 5' 10"

Hey ladies!
I'm all moved in! Even though the apartment is a mess and I'm still a little scatterbrained about all of it, I'm way less crabby!
I've really missed you gals this week. Isn't that funny? Everyone is just so supportive here. I've been doing really well, eating right, getting sweaty. It's been good.

Aimee- I had a scale that would occasionally tell me that I weighed 125. It was a love/hate sort of relationship You're doing great. We'll all get through this weight together!
Brandy- You get the run at the zoo? I'm totally jealous! How did you work that out?
kt- getting motivated is the hardest part for me. I try to make the commitment to at least put my gym clothes on and go to the gym or go outside and start stretching( telling myself that I don't have to exercise). Usually by the time I get that far I can get my body running. Going through those initial motions helps get me pumped up!
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 09:16 PM   #145  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

KT - Hope you were able to get out! It was beautiful here today.

Aimee - I plan my meals ahead some days. It really does help you stay on track.

Brandy - That's so cool that you are certified for TurboKick. That sounds like a great reward. I may look into doing that since I love Turbo Jam so much. Good luck with your 5K!

Jen - Nice to meet ya!

Well I am officially back on track. I had another bad day eating wise, but i did Turbo Jam Cardio Party when I got home and now I feel "cleansed". LOL. So I'm ready to refocus and get back on the right track this weekend.

Happy Friday ladies!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:42 PM   #146  

Hey Ladies! Phew, I am so happy that my day is OVER! Now I just gotta wait until the bf gets off work at 12am, I better set an alarm - I am SO tired!

Brandy - GL with the 5k! Let us know how it goes! It was a beautiful day here as well, definitely worth getting out to enjoy it! I went for a walk after work to try and get some in Thats pretty cool about the Turbo Kick thing!

Jen - glad your move went smoothly Stupid scales eh! I am trying pretty darn hard these days - all of this to fit those jeans for a birthday. It's a decent motivation for now! I love that you feel comfortable here, I enjoy your input.

Tiffany - Woohoo! Great job with the workout, getting on track for the weekend is a good thing - thats generally when people go off plan.

I am completely tired, so I'm going to go veg out and watch some crappy Friday night tv! Talk to you ladies soon!

-Aimee
Old 04-23-2007, 09:27 AM   #147  

Morning Ladies-

Aimee- How did your weigh in go?

As for me.. I had a pretty good weekend. I ate all atkin friendly. I have not had one cheat in the 14 days I am on atkins I weighed in with a consistent loss Sat and Sun then wham today the mean scale says I gained 3 lbs. Today is not my weigh in day so I wont worry. I think yesterday I may have has to much salt and I know I went 1-2 carbs over. Today I will drink 120 ounces of water and go 1-2 carbs under to compensate. Here is hoping this works.

Nikki
Old 04-23-2007, 02:51 PM   #148  

WI was a no go this morning thanks to TOM, I am SO bloated and sore and crampy - and I got on the scale anyways, 245. Obviously not going to count this, however yesterday I got on the scale and it said 243, so I am TAKING THAT! hehe.. I am disappointed about the scale this morning, but nothing I can do about it.

Nikki - thanks for asking - even if the news was sucky! If you think you had too much salt, then it's probably just some water retention - drink that water! And I'm sure you'll be back down in no time!!

I'm going to go find a hot water bottle and cuddle up on the couch for a bit - I am going for a walk in about an hour, which I'm thinking will also help. Hope you all have a good day

-Aimee
Old 04-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #149  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Aimee ~ TOM is a pain! But, it's gone before you know and you'll be back to your old self AND that weight will be gone and then some!

Nikki - Congrats for an on plan weekend! The gain I'm sure is water. It'll be gone too!

I had a great weekend as well. TOM is almost gone (I have the 7 day curse ). I'm feeling better already. No more cravings, more energy. I just hate what it does to my body for those couple of days. I'm determined to get to my goal for Memorial Day, so I really have to step it up!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:35 AM   #150  

Aimee/ Sexy - Hope you feel better soon. TOM is nasty.

I feel better today. I decided to change my goal ticker because when I started Atkins I weighed 164 not 161. The ticker being accurate made me feel better. I am excited to weigh in tomorrow and see how much I lost this week. The first week I was down 5.

Nikki