Old 05-16-2007, 01:26 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Aimee- that sounds yummy.

I am having a good day today. I got my shoes and got my TOM. I lost 2 lbs with that so I am happy with that.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #212  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Girls!!! I always come to 3FC and forget about this thread. Seems like everyone is doing well. I'm doing good. I've been lazy for the past week and a half. I think I needed a break. I feel much better now.

Welcome eevey!

Congrats Nikki on 2 pounds!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #213  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

If I drink... hardly ever.... I would pick Volka and diet something, lol. We drank a few weeks ago and thats what I did
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:52 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

My scale said down 1 pound this morning - if I get the same read tomorrow I am TAKING IT! hehe..

I rarely drink - so when I do, I just drink whatever I want. And quite a bit of the time I drink and dance - thus burning off the calories. So I hope anyways..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #215  
eevey

S/C/G: 158/147/130

Height: 5 3

Hi ladies!
Swimgirl, I was not scared going into the surgery, but when i saw myself after i was. I had tubes coming from all areas: 2 in my mouth, in my back, 3 in my stomach and 2 in your private areas. I do not regret it, however it did not teach me how to eat properly. It did give me the confidence to focus on myself again i had give up on myself because i kept failing at diets.
eevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:45 AM   #216  
eevey

Hi again
I forgot to ask, how often should we weigh in , do we take hips,waist and bust measurements into consideration?

Give me some of you ladies food choices for meals, mine can become boring at times.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:47 AM   #217  

evey- I weigh everyday to see the shifts. However, I only record one day a week what I weigh. It sounds like you went through some ordeal with the surgery. My cousin and uncle both had the surgery as well and were successful.

Aimee- way to go on the loss

Nikki
Old 05-17-2007, 01:11 PM   #218  

eevey - Wow, yah those tubes sound scary to me as well - I am a scaredie-cat! Meal ideas eh? I am SO boring with meals myself - uhm, I usually have protein-type pancakes for breakfast. I ate green beans for dinner one night with an apple for my dessert - this was a LATE night dinner which is why I didn't eat so much.

Nikki - hows induction going? I know I REALLY need to go back to the first phase of SB - but wow I'm lacking the motivation right now! Sugar is one hard addiction to break!!

-Aimee
Old 05-17-2007, 01:14 PM   #219  

Aimee- Induction is going ok I lost 2 lbs this week. I got my TOM and stalled but I am still in ketosis so when that over I expect a woosh. I'm just hoping to lose 6-8 lbs this cycle. I lost 10 last. I figure it is bound to be a bit slower as I lose.

eevey- My meals consist of potein eggs and bacon for breakfast. Salad with meat for lunch and meat and a side veggie for dinner. I have learned to get creative with my meat. I add different seasonings.
Nikki
Old 05-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #220  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone.

Some bad news. I hurt my back really badly on Tuesday and haven't been able to exercise and probably won't be able to for a while. I'm just going to watch what I eat and hope for the best.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #221  

kt- I am sorry to hear about your back. Feel better soon. It is still possible to lose and not exercise. I have a bad leg and cant exercise at all really.

Nikki
Old 05-17-2007, 03:52 PM   #222  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

KT - Get well soon! Just keep making good food choices and you'll be fine.

Aimee - congrats on the pound!

eevey - I weigh everyday, but only count Friday as the official one for the week. I measure my waist and hips every other Friday.

Today has been good for me. I even passed on an Auntie Anne's pretzel in the mall! And they smelled so good too. I'm supposed to be going to a friend's house tonight. Her neice is going on her prom, and they're going to have tons of food so I have to be careful. Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:24 PM   #223  

kt - I've lost my most amount of weight when I was just dieting alone - exercise never seems to do it for me. So get serious on the diet aspect, and you should still see a loss!!

Tiffany - Thanks! It feels kind of amazing to see that number - 241 - I've been at 242 for SO long. I cannot wait to get below 240's. It's really hard to feel like I'm losing the same weight twice I tell yah!! How did the party thing go?

So today I need to clean clean clean! Yesterday I was supposed to work 5-10pm, but woke up with a killer headache. I had to call in sick, first time for me I believe, I feel SO bad. The bf told me that everyone gets sick from time to time, but I just can't get that into my head. Anyways, yesterday was a complete write off - so today I get to clean. My mom is coming to stay with us on Tuesday thru Saturday, and then my brother and his gf arrive Friday thru Monday (next weekend), so I have today and tomorrow to get everything ready because I work every other day. I am also hoping to get out in the sun a little today as well. Too many plans, not enough time! I better get cracking.. ttyl!

-Aimee
Old 05-19-2007, 08:06 AM   #224  
eevey

Hi Ladies

KT, sorry about your back, hope you get better soon. If this is along time problem talk to your doctor about swimming thats what my friend does she has a bad back too.

Aime, it is true that we loose more weight dieting, however Ex will make that skin look firm as we loose. I know this from my surgery. So many people are left with loose skin when they lose weight, it will not get rid of it all ,but a lot will firm up with EX.

Thank you all for your diet ideas, a lot sound like mine.

I EX yesterday but ate bad , may of put on the weight i lost, i am to scared to go on scale. Will try hard today to stay on track. I am a good cook and my family want me to make a BBQ for the long weekend, that's going to be hard. For all you non Canadians this weekend is a holiday for us, maybe it is for you too i do not know. Have a good holiday! check in tomorrow.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:41 PM   #225  

Busy weekend over here! I love the long weekend thing - but I always end up working lots! This time we also went to a bbq type thing last night, it was nice to get out.. but it was pouring rain!

eevey - I find it SO hard to find the balance of exercise and dieting, I find when I exercise a lot I want to eat more, and try to excuse myself as though the exercise will make up for eating somethign bad. SO bad!!

So I was inspired by The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp, and I think that I'm going to do my own version of the same thing - 4 weeks with lots of exercise and lots of dieting. See if I can FINALLY lose 10 pounds in a month! It'll be a lot of hard work, but I'd like to enter summer at 231. Well I'd like to enter it at goal, lol, but yah.. 231 is better than 241!

-Aimee