Old 05-07-2007, 08:10 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi all-

I had a nice weekend. I have been eating carbs and noticed I am very sluggish I cannot wait to go back on Atkins Wed. I bought a graduation dress this weekend. I will upload pics from graduation so you ladies can see. It is a cute v neck black little dress size medium woohoo. I also had to buy a dress for a conference Saturday. It is a blue and green water pattern.That one is a mock halter. Size 8 !!!! go me lol. I meet with my professor today and am hoping to be ready to bind my thesis by Wednesday. I am praying I dont have to go to school again tomorrow. I should be able to spend tomorrow making minor changes from home. I graduate May 20.
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:13 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning ladies! I still have about an hour left to my morning, heh. Josh started at his new location today - which means I get to walk to work. It was a good start, we bought him so quick breakfast foods, lots of lunch stuff - which will save us tons of money. I will definitely miss the ease of working in the same store - which is 2km's away. He'll miss it more I imagine, normally he gets up 45 minutes before he starts work, heh. Now it's more like 2 hours.

So I am back on plan this morning - I kinda let everything go after I hurt myself. I am all healed - or pretty close, my knees are still REALLY bruised and hurt if I have to get on them. I was feeling really crappy from all the bad foods, sore stomach, bloating, sluggish as well. Icky.

Nikki - I SO feel your pain - I decided to get back on plan this morning, it's just time for me to feel more energetic. May 20th, thats just 13 days to go!! Are you feeling good about your goal? You only have 8 to go - but you are in a size 8! Did you have a size in mind for your goal?

kt - there is something to be said for being fit - you feel like you can do everything and anything without having to plan months in advance for a 10km walk. heh. You are definitely leading an active lifestyle, so I'm sure you'll be where you want to be in no time.

Well my computer is running low on battery life, so I am off to plug it in and relax a bit before work. ttyl!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:23 PM   #183  

Aimee-

I think I can make it down at least 6 more by graduation. I will be happy if I see 150 by then which is really only 4 more. My ultimate goal will be 130 or possibly a little more. I want to fit well into 6's. Tonight I meet my partners and hopefully finish my thesis.

Enjoy the rest of your day and wtg on the walking.

Nikki
Old 05-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #184  

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Ladies!
It's so good to see that everyone is moving along so well. Rock on!
Sorry I've been so MIA lately, 3FC is blocked at work as a "fetish related" web page! Crazy huh? I may have to go speak with the tech guys about this.
I've been doing good lately. I'm trying to establish a solid eating pattern and exercise regimen, and just as that is all starting to fall into place, my shift at work is switching to graveyard! That shift always messes up my body! Eating breakfast at 7:30 pm makes me cranky!
I've only lost fractions of a pound in the last week or so, however I think I'm developing a waist! Curvy is hot! yay!
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:42 PM   #185  

Wow, this place has kinda died. I am hoping you all aren't here for the same reason I haven't been around.. I haven't been doing the greatest. The diet is just alright, today I don't feel it. I feel like arse, I have a silly headache this morning.

Jen - fetish related? I love it! hehe, cute. I'm glad you are doing well Throw some of that my way please - after I feel last week I kinda also fell WAY off the wagon - my scale was saying UP 3 pounds, NOT good. I'm so sad that I missed Bloomsday - how was it? My mom went and took pictures of her man-friend while he did it.

Nikki - how are you doing? Any new weight losses?? I love hearing about it - even if it does make me jealous, heh.

-Aimee
Old 05-09-2007, 12:42 PM   #186  

Wow, this place has kinda died. I am hoping you all aren't here for the same reason I haven't been around.. I haven't been doing the greatest. The diet is just alright, today I don't feel it. I feel like arse, I have a silly headache this morning.

Jen - fetish related? I love it! hehe, cute. I'm glad you are doing well Throw some of that my way please - after I feel last week I kinda also fell WAY off the wagon - my scale was saying UP 3 pounds, NOT good. I'm so sad that I missed Bloomsday - how was it? My mom went and took pictures of her man-friend while he did it.

Nikki - how are you doing? Any new weight losses?? I love hearing about it - even if it does make me jealous, heh.

-Aimee
Old 05-09-2007, 03:18 PM   #187  

So I'm a daily weigher - so I weighed myself this morning, turns out my scale is back to normal! Or rather, I guess my BODY is back to "normal", so 242! Phew, I feel so much better now.

-Aimee
Old 05-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #188  

Way to go Aimee!
Old 05-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #189  
eevey

S/C/G: 158/147/130

Height: 5 3

I would like to join too. I tried to join the 10 challenge. They did not respond to me, maybe because they are half way there now. I started to diet yesterday and looking for support. I think i will set a goal of loosing 20 by July 1/2007 or is that not realistic?
eevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:50 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Eevey - Don't worry, everyone here will definitly help you out.

So I'm kind of in a rut. I'm pretty stressed about a few things so I am eating poorly and not exercising as much as I'd like. Hopefully when this week ends I'll be back on track.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:21 PM   #191  

eevey - I say aim high!! Every month I set out to lose 10 pounds, that hasn't quite happened yet... maybe this is the month!! Welcome! What are you doing for your diet plan?

Nikki - It was like a HUGE relief - and it made me make good decisions most of the day Infact when the bf asked if I wanted a slurpee (so good in canada - sooo bad in the USA), or iced coffee (which is on my plan), I went for the iced coffee!

kt - I went to the veggie dept and was inspired - asparagus was in season - or at least cheap! I also got green beans, and picked up a GREAT looking bell pepper. I love veggies, and so when veggies are good and in season, it's great Another thing that helps me is when I make a big recipe, and then have to eat it everyday otherwise it goes bad. Then I always have a good choice for a meal on hand, it's really hard for me to want to eat healthy in the summer where most people are having horrible things.

-Aimee
Old 05-10-2007, 10:56 AM   #192  
eevey

S/C/G: 158/147/130

Height: 5 3

Thanks for your response ladies!

Let me give you a background on me, i had a gastric bypass 5 years ago, i was 226 at the time. In the last 2 years i have put on almost 40 pounds.Therefore i do not want to wait any longer to be back on track.

I read Bob Greene book on Life diet so i follow some of his advice, i eat eggs at breakie or slim fast shake,lunch could be cup of soup or turkey on rye crackers or salde with chicken or tuna,dinner is meat and veggies inbetween i fit in fruits and stop eating at 6:30 trying anyway.
eevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #193  

Welcome eevy

I am back on induction 2 days now and lost a couple of pounds. Today I went back into ketosis. I am hoping to lose 5-6 pounds by May 20 my gradiation. I will be happy with losing 14 instead of 18.

Have a great weekend everyone. Tommorow I defend my thesis and then it is all over.

Nikki
Old 05-11-2007, 06:09 PM   #194  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Nikki - I'm sure your defence will go really well! Good luck!

So I finally got the guts to change my ticker, I've been hovering around this weight for a while so it seems official. I am so close to my goal it's exciting! And then once I hit 160 I'll re-evaluate and keep going!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #195  

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple days, had a big fight with the bf. So I haven't felt like being online. But here I am! Things will hopefully be better when he gets home from work.

eevey - sounds like you have a good plan! Whats Gastric Bypass like? I heard you can't eat as much? I honestly don't know much about it.

Nikki - goodluck with the thesis stuff!! And nice job getting back into induction, I found that a hard phase!

kt - wow, only 8 pounds to go!! Congrats 160 is my final goal for now, I will re-evaluate like you when I get there.

Have a good weekend, we are almost at the may long weekend!! It sure has happened fast! I love this warmer weather - as long as it doesn't bring the floods the news people are promising. Soon summer will be here!

-Aimee