Old 05-24-2007, 11:55 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Girls, sorry I haven't been around lately either.. I have been suffering from crazy migraines. It's just not good. But I am now feeling better after 2 days of being too sick to move. My weight is staying the same as well..

Nikki - You've really come SO far, now isn't the time to give up! As you get closer to goal it gets harder to lose the weight - but keep plugging away and mixing it up! You are doing all the right stuff!!

Eevey - how are you doing these days? You are getting into the low 150's - soon you'll be done with them! Thats awesome

Well ladies, my weight has been holding steady, so it's getting to be time to really amp it up for me! I am going to really get my exercise up, I also decided in light of these headaches to give up dairy. Hopefully it'll make a little difference, I am so stuffy when I wake up in the morning. Stupid food allergies! Have a good one gals!!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:36 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Aimee-I get horrible migranes too. Dr ave me naproxen it helps a bit. Nothing is better then laying down in a cool dark room when you get one. I hope you feel better.

I managed to get past some major ice cream cravings this weekend. I felt like everywhere I went they were serving soft ice cream. My boyfriend helped immensly telling me how much I would regret it and that it would only taste good for a minute. I am back to drinking my water today and hoping to see a loss wednesday.

Happy Memorial day
Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:18 AM   #243  
eevey

S/C/G: 158/147/130

Height: 5 3

Aimee- How Are You Better I Hope!

Nikki- Good For You On Passing Up On Ice Cream.however I Had A Stressful Weekend. I Wish I Could Not Make Stress Interfere With My Diet I All Kinds Of Thing And I Am Back Up To 155. I Do Not Want To Post It, I Will Try Get It Off In The Next Two Days By A Detox Drink For 2 Days . If It Does Not Come Off Then I Will Post It.

Keep In Touch
eevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:25 PM   #244  

Goodmorning!! The headaches have passed - seems like the stuff my doctor gave me to make them go away actually made them FAR FAR worse. So I am off the nasal spray and am feeling a LOT better! The weirdest thing happened from all of that - my stomach size is TINY! If I eat too much I get a sore stomach - so I guess thats good for portion control!

Nikki - ice cream is evil - and yes it does taste good for that initial taste, it's REALLY not worth it! Really really not worth it. You are going to be smaller and thats going to feel better.

Eevey - I definitely wasn't on plan as much as I would have liked either - I am holding 2-3 pounds of water weight - ick. What kind of detox drink do you use? My friend and I did the lemonade detox - we only made it thru 2 days out of 7 though. The cayenne was toooo strong!

My body is craving exercise - seems so weird. So I am hoping to get out for a walk today, depends on when our guests leave. My brother and his gf are visiting from Seattle (and they are STILL sleeping at 11:25am!!). Have a good one!!

-Aimee
Old 05-29-2007, 01:34 AM   #245  
eevey

Aimee, i think it is the same one. Lemonade,maple syrup and cyan pepper. My sister and i where to start yesterday Monday, but i did not have all the stuff. She called me from work and said she can not do it. I have done it before and lasted 3 days, lost 6 pounds. What i need from it now is to get rid of the cravings i have because off my binging the last two days.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:37 AM   #246  
eevey

Somebody please explain how i use the Ticker factory?
Old 05-29-2007, 11:29 AM   #247  

Goodmorning! I am up early for work today - I am walking to work today as well. Trying to be positive about that - it's 30 minutes of light exercise! I guess I did WAY worse than I thought this weekend - my scale is showing a 4 pound gain - most of that would be water weight, but still! I have until Friday to get those back off so I can work on new weight for June. The plan for June is to stay completely on plan and then on July 1st do a 10km run as my end to a perfect month. I am basing it off a bootcamp type plan, which is why I plan to end with a 10km run - I better get cracking because I haven't run in a while!

Eevey - I haven't used ticker factory - but I know with the ticker from 3FC's you have to constantly update it if anything changes. Thats pretty impressive that you last 3 days on the lemonade detox - the cayenne was SO hot in my drink and made me gag. I suspect we weren't using the right type of maple syrup though. How do you manage to do the salt water drink in the morning? My bf's mom used to do it daily but said she threw up the first few times she attempted it. She lasted over a month on it - she did it for health reasons, but ended up losing tons of weight as well. There is always something appealing to me about about losing 30 pounds in a month, hehe..

Well I am just babbling away - I should really go shower for work! I will talk to you all later!

-Aimee
Old 05-30-2007, 08:20 AM   #248  

Morning Ladies-

Eevey- Sorry I am not familiar with ticker factory.

Aimee- running a 10 K will be awesome go you !

I am still here plugging away. I am doing an official weigh in both today and Friday. Reason being Fri-Sun I am going off plan. Today I weighed in and I lost 4 lbs this week. I will be in the 140's hopefully by Friday. I have not seen the 140's in about 7 years. I am uber psyched.

Nikki
Old 05-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #249  

Nikki - Great job on 4 pound loss!!! You WILL be in the 140's in no time! I always do 2 WI's in the final week of the month - because I like to end/start the month with a WI. The 10 km has been nixxed - I tried to book the day off at work yesterday and turns out the new girl has the weekend booked off (and the manager as well) and since only 2 people can have the weekend off - I am SOL. This is like the 3rd time I've tried to go do a run and haven't been able to get the day off. Work is pretty frustrating these days - they've put up the request sheets until July 7th, so unless I figure out when I want days off NOW, it just won't happen. I just don't think thats right - I think the request sheets shouldn't go that far in advance. It's just ******ed that they'd do that. End rant. heh.

Yesterday I walked 2 times I walked to work - which is 25 minutes. And then after work the bf and I went for a little hike, but we won't be going back there anytime soon. We were about half way when we noticed a group of people standing and watching something - turns out it was a bear and her cub. We definitely turned around and aren't going back for a few weeks at least. They'll trap them both and set them free somewhere safe.. too many dogs to chase them, and no where for them to go. That was our excited for the day.

Well I should get to work - I picked up some extra hours today, so I get to work the full day. More money = more shoes Altho I "get" to go bathingsuit shopping in a few weeks, my old one is falling off! ttyl ladies!

-Aimee
Old 05-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #250  
Fat-be-gone

Hi girls!! I have not been around in such a loooong time. I have been so out of it. I gained back all but 3 of the pounds I lost at WW. I stopped doing WW because it just wasn't for me. I am back to calorie counting. I hope I can stick with it this time. So far today, I am a-ok. I had a bad breakfast but I am working it all out throughout the day.

I am going to Los Angeles/Las Vegas in 3 weeks. And I want to be a little bit smaller than I am now. I feel like a blob right now. Hopefully that's enough to make me really committed to losing weight.

Hope everyone is well!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #251  

Aimee- Sorry work sux. My boyfriend works retail and his job is like that too.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:55 PM   #252  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

im kicking my butt back into gear i sware
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:17 AM   #253  
eevey

HI Ladies

Well i did it, i lost 4 pounds in the last 3 days by the lemonade diet. However i have to be honest i did cheat, i was so hungry i ate 4 plain biscuits and 2 glass of wine. When i went on the scale this morning i weighted 51 pounds i am so happy and it is all on the account that i started this challenge! thanks for your support. I am talking like i reached my goal (i wish).

Amiee, hope you find time to do your run

Nikki, 150 WOW thats what i want to say next week.

It is my BF's birthday this weekend i horded a fruit cheesecake, hope they eat it all, so there is none sitting in the fridge tempting me, i love it, but it does not love me.

Letter ladies.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:37 AM   #254  

hi Ladies-

Eevey - congrats on your loss.

Courtnie - Welcome back

Today starts my carb break so I recorded my weight today. After 6 weeks on Atkins I lost 13 lbs not to bad. Monday I go back on Atkins induction. I had a slight blip and am at 151 today but that could be in response to so many things I'm not worried.

Nikki
Old 06-01-2007, 01:20 PM   #255  

Height: 5' 10"

hey ladies!
Today I was assigned the date for my next physical agility test at work! July 25th, here I come! Back to the treadmill.
I go on vacation on Tuesday. Yay! I'm not sure if my willpower will keep me on track during vacation. I am going to write down every ounce of food that passes my lips to help keep me accountable!
Have a great day!
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote