Old 04-24-2007, 04:10 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Nikki - congrats on the loss! 5 pounds is GREAT - I admit I'm totally jealous I have been having issues getting the scale to move! Hopefully TOM will end and then I'll get a woosh, still got my fingers crossed, heh.

You know, I still don't get it, last week I was SO good, within my calorie range and was exercising 1 hour and 30 minutes a day, but then I only lost 1 pound for the week?? I don't quite GET that, I totally get the TOM issue but as it's going away the scale just isn't going back down. I'm just frustrated at how slowly I lose!!! Sorry I just had to get it out, its been my biggest frustration in this whole process.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:27 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies-

Aimee-1 pound is awesome. I am sure once TOM goes you will lose more. What plan are you doing I forgot?

I had a real good weigh in I lost another 4 pounds. So that makes 9 lbs in 2 weeks. Halfway to my goal. I am hoping for 4 lbs next week too.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:49 AM   #153  

Nikki - Congrats on the 4 pounds!! Wowsers girl!!

I am doing the South Beach plan - altho lately I'm doing more bread than I'd like. I've also been trying to stay within 1500-1700 calories, which has been horrible - I HATE counting calories, just drives me insane! Especially when I'm not around my computer. I've also been exercise - trying for an hour a day. So far so good this week!

Where is everyone else at??

-Aimee
Old 04-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #154  

Thanks Aimee. I am actually off to buy a new scale today because it is reading very funky. One minute says 159 the next 156. I used an analog to get my actual weight.My funky scale is digital.

Do you use South Beach recipes to mix up what you eat?? That is what I try to do. I think you will lose on your next weigh in.

Nikki
Old 04-25-2007, 02:18 PM   #155  
Fat-be-gone

hey guys...haven't been around much because I haven't been doing much. Monday I was good, yesterday I was bad, and today I've been good so far. I hope my one day on/one day off doesn't become a habit.

crap, it's getting warmer here. Short/tank season is upon us. Dang!! and I was hoping to be considerably smaller by this time. Don't u hate it when things don't go ur way?

But I'm working on it. Got a vacation coming up.....Los Angeles/Las Vegas in June. Woohoo!!! I can't wait. THis is something I definitely gotta work hard for.

Nikki - congrats on ur loss!!

aimee- i don't know how u do it.....giving up bread. I'm a bread fiend. You've ever been to Cheesecake Factory?? I love that little bread and butter basket they put out. even the brown bread (wheat??) I heart bread. Way to go on sticking with it this week!!!

take care!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:12 PM   #156  

Nikki - definitely sounds like you need a new scale! I have been experimenting with South Beach recipes since I started the diet, I also have been cooking like this plan for most of my life. When I was growing up we didn't have much pasta, and not a whole lot of bread. Never white bread. My bf however is addicted to bread and pasta, so thats been the hardest part.

Rosario - I haven't ever been to the Cheesecake Factory - my brother keeps trying to take us there, but then he never remembers that weekends are busy, heh.

I had some crazy headache right now, so I am off, I will talk more later!

-Aimee
Old 04-26-2007, 08:11 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone! Sorry for the hiatus I was visiting my brother at University and haven't had a chance to post. I'm doing alot better with the excerising but definitly not with the eating! My scale has stayed the same which could be a good thing considering my lack of effort. But some good news is that two of my friends are joining my gym which means I'll be able to get there more often!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:28 PM   #158  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls! I lost 6.8 pounds this week! I'm so happy. This is my first time over 2 lbs in a week. And I aim for 2 and I'm happy with 2, but a good woosh every now and then is great too.

You ladies are doing awesome. It's great that we can have our ups and downs, but more ups than downs if you know what I mean. It's all progress! For instance, I had a great weigh in, so what do I eat for lunch? Half of a stromboli. Ahh, that's life though. Gonna go home and burn it off.

Happy Friday!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:35 PM   #159  

Congrats Tiffany
Old 04-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 225/223/150

Height: 5'5''

Default Getting started

Hi I hope this works. I'm trying to get my tracker showing. Flow
flowingair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:18 AM   #161  

Flow it works

Nikki
Old 04-28-2007, 09:59 AM   #162  

WOW!! Congrats Tiffany!!! That is a nice woosh I am VERY happy for you!!

Flow - yup, it's working!

Things are pretty crazy over here - and looks like they are about to get worse. This week was just weird, I had weird shifts, and then someone called in sick for last night 5-10, and since NO ONE would come in, I ended up having to be the one to go in - so I worked 6 days this week - 39 hours. Which will be nice for my pocketbook - and I'm now feel fully jusitified for getting the amount of hours I do. I tend to get more hours than the people who have been there for 4+ years, but only because I'm a better worker and I've definiitely proven myself.

So, on that work front - my boyfriend got transfered out of our store. He's now going to be commuting to work - about 30 minutes each way. We always knew it would happen, it's truely the nature of the position he's in (management is transfered from time to time to keep things fresh), I just never thought it would happen. It means more walking to work for me - so no more leaving for work 15 minutes before I start I hope it all works out smoothly, I just never fully realized how lucky we were to live SO close to work (2km's). I could easily drive him to work, come home, go back to sleep, get up drive to a park and go for a walk, and then pick him up later. Which also means no more walks like that for me when he's off at work. Sorry I'm going on and on, but I just can't tell him this stuff... we have no choice and I just have to accept it. It's just hard for some reason.

Anyways - I guess I should get ready for work! I will talk to you ladies tomorrow!

-Aimee
Old 04-28-2007, 12:28 PM   #163  

Don't worry Aimee, you'll figure something out.

Today has been great for me. My friend slept over, we woke up this morning and went straight to the gym. It was invigorating. And then we came back and had a nice healthy breakfast. I love when days work out this well!
Old 04-30-2007, 08:53 AM   #164  

Last night I went for a quick bike ride which was amazing since the weather is so nice. Today I went for an early swim and am now about to walk to school. I love this weather!
Old 04-30-2007, 09:00 AM   #165  

KT - congrats on the walking.

Aimee- I hear you my boyfriend works retail and I havto bite my tongue alot. Actually I need to learn to bite it more.

I had a good weekend. I pretty much stayed on track. Saturday night I had a bite of Nick's cake.Also, I got none of my water this weekend. Today I weighed the dsame as Friday. I am hoping for at least 3 lb loss this week. I am positive I have a bunch of water weight on me.Usually even if I am good on the weekend but forget my water I get a 2lb or so water weight gain. I already downed 32 ounces this morning. Only 48 ounces more to go to drink half my body weight in ounces

Have a great day ladies
Nikki