Old 04-30-2008, 09:47 AM   #481  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Wednesday: Question of the Day

What would your Biggest Loser goal shirt say?

Mine would either say.."To have a baby" or "To be more than just a pretty face"
Old 04-30-2008, 09:50 AM   #482  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

good morning everyone!
It's a chilly one here today - I had the hardest time getting out of bed this morning. I live in a really shaded, woody area so the house stays really cold - it's great in summer time -no need for ac, only a fan on the hottest of days - but a chilly spring morning, not so much. I don't even want to talk about winter!!

I am off from work today, and this is a much needed break. I'm glad the weather is nice.. my plans for the day include lots of cleaning, and getting outside to re-do w2d3 of c25k.. I did it inside on my tramp on monday but it's just not the same. I was planning to start week 3 today but i'm not quite ready. I'll start it friday instead. I'm going to go out later this afternoon when it's warmer. have i mentioned i'm cold? I'm cold!!

I am having a hard time getting motivated to do ANYTHING today and i have floors that need cleaning really badly :/
Old 04-30-2008, 09:58 AM   #483  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:

My shirt says "To be ONE HOT MAMA!"
Old 04-30-2008, 09:59 AM   #484  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Mine would either say.."To have a baby"
What a great reason!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #485  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
[ (no, my obesity did not cause my ear infection...
That is so true! Everyone blames everything on my weight. It used to be my smoking, but they don't have that excuse anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmuz View Post
I live in a really shaded, woody area so the house stays really cold - it's great in summer time -no need for ac, only a fan on the hottest of days
You are so blessed! The ignorant builders bulldozed all of the trees off of the lots here in our subdivision. We have beautiful woods about 100 feet back behind our house, but nothing at all around the house. And, dummy me, I wanted a house with lots of beautiful windows that look out onto the woods....which faces west and gets the full brunt of the afternoon sun. Yikes! You should have seen my electric bills last summer. I've been researching good cheap ways of beating the solar heat gain in my house this year. Lately, I've been able to open the windows and turn the air off, but the humidity is starting to increase and I can't have mold or mildew start growing inside. I can't afford what I really want....cellular shades....and, all of my windows just happen to be non-standard sizes. Arggh! I'm looking into making some roman shades, but I'm not much of a seamstress. Anybody here ever made their own? It looks easy, but its probably not as easy as it looks.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:04 AM   #486  
I was born this way hey!

I'm pretty cold too, lol

It was sooooooo hot in the bedroom last night that I started getting sick from the heat, and had to put the fan up higher. Then when I walked out of the room this morning, I was freezing cold. I'm wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants now, lol. Its much too early for me to be awake..I wanna go back to bed. But I cant. Eh, oh well.

Oh..and now that I'm offically 23, I'm basically old. Last night on the news, they did a story about how this place put up this sound machine or whatever to keep teenagers out. And they were like..if you're over 25, then you can't hear it, because as we get older, our hearing gets worse. Well..me & Fonzo are both under 25 (he's 24).. and we couldnt hear it!!!!!!!! OMG, I was so unhappy, lol. I probably blew out my hearing going to all those concerts when I was a teen. And Fonzo works around machines all day and doesnt always remember to wear his ear plugs, unless he's going up to the flight deck. This sucks..I'm too young to be so old, lol.

Oh ya..and my legs totally hurt from yesterday's workout!! But arms dont!! I think my arms got over all that from playing with the Wii, lol. Too cool!!

Anyhoo..I shall go roam the site for a little bit.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:05 AM   #487  
I was born this way hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
What a great reason!
ya..I just hope it happens someday..
Old 04-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #488  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Ok the Name Cheat Sheet is updated: Click Me!

PS: If you bookmark the page, it will auto update everytime I add new information

Last edited by chellez; 04-30-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #489  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

My Biggest Loser t-shirt would say: Almost back to original birth weight. Kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez
I'm a proud new owner of a 2008 VW GTI....
Congratulations! Now learn how to drive the darn thing! Driving manual is FUN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea
I weighed in tonight...down 3 lbs!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee
Well, chicks, I got some roses from DH after we said we would do nothing, but I won't complain! I got in my 3.5, and I ate OP, so despite the attitude with my precious but crabby girl, I had a pretty good day overall!
Roses are always nice! Were they long stem and in a box? I've always wanted to get some like that, yet despite major hints to every man who has ever been in my life it has yet to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimProbable
I went to my clinic run tonight and it went really well despite all the stressing I was doing.
Great job! About how many people are in the clinic? Did they give a schedule to follow and will all the runs be with the group or do you do some by yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracenote
Oh, and here's my baby!
Oh my goodness he is simpy beautiful! Great photos, too, did you take them all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas
I've decided to stop playing around and get serious again.
Good for you for deciding to make a full commitment to yourself! And you were never a poser, this stuff isn't easy you know!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 04-30-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:16 AM   #490  
Accepting who she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
Roses are always nice! Were they long stem and in a box? I've always wanted to get some like that, yet despite major hints to every man who has ever been in my life it has yet to happen.
No, I am the money woman in the house, and had he spent that much, he knows I would not have been able to enjoy them. In fact, he left the price tag on so that I would see he did not go overboard and I would be happy.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #491  
I was born this way hey!

Does the blue team have a exercise challenge?? I know this was asked before, but I cant seem to find it..
Old 04-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #492  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
"To have a baby"
This is an eventual goal of mine, too. We're thinking we'll start trying to grow our family in about 3 years, and I want to be healthy when I'm pregnant. I know many women have had good pregnancies while obese, but with my health history, I'm 99% sure that wouldn't be the case for me! Plus, I want to be fit once the baby arrives--running on a baby's schedule means kissing a solid night's sleep good-bye, so no need to already be run down from lack of fitness before that even happens!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:27 AM   #493  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:

Mine would say:

"So I can swing my whip with toned arms rather than flabby ones"

Old 04-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #494  
Accepting who she is

Quote:
Does the blue team have a exercise challenge?? I know this was asked before, but I cant seem to find it..
Chelle is working on it.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #495  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
You are so blessed! The ignorant builders bulldozed all of the trees off of the lots here in our subdivision. We have beautiful woods about 100 feet back behind our house, but nothing at all around the house. And, dummy me, I wanted a house with lots of beautiful windows that look out onto the woods....which faces west and gets the full brunt of the afternoon sun. Yikes! You should have seen my electric bills last summer. I've been researching good cheap ways of beating the solar heat gain in my house this year. Lately, I've been able to open the windows and turn the air off, but the humidity is starting to increase and I can't have mold or mildew start growing inside. I can't afford what I really want....cellular shades....and, all of my windows just happen to be non-standard sizes. Arggh! I'm looking into making some roman shades, but I'm not much of a seamstress. Anybody here ever made their own? It looks easy, but its probably not as easy as it looks.
Blessed in the summer, yes! with the price of oil though, we weren't so blessed this winter!
My house was previously owned by straight-from-the-old-country italians.. sometimes i feel like i'm walking around and my grandparents will be around the corner! but they definitely left thier mark with the yard.. we have a HUGE shade trees in the front yard, and another right behind the house (with the dining room window open you can almost touch it) there are also all sorts of bushes and flowers that come up every year.. i've barely touched the yard in terms of gardening, with the exception of pruning. i'm kind of scared of all the plants, lol. the only thing i really i don't like is all the freaking pachysandra that is EVERYWHERE. but my boyfriend and the cat love it (she plays "land shark" in it), so i can't do anything about it.