Old 04-30-2008, 10:40 AM   #391  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina30 View Post
Hun- Thanks for reposting that because I must of missed it the first time around. I'll do that this afternoon while the baby is napping. Is this the challenge that will run 14 days? After that do we make up a new one? Just wanting to get my facts straight!LOL! I have no idea how to post multiple quotes, so I'm of no help there Have a great day girl~
Yep this one will run 14 days then we'll do something else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
While your reading the posts click the blue icon in the lower right corner that have a quotation mark and a plus sign, it will turn orange. Keep reading and click that icon each time you want to reply to something. When you are ready to write your stuff click the post reply button and it will have all your quotes so that you can write in between them.

I hope this makes sense.
WOOHOO lookie what I can finally do!!! thanks a million Jewelie!!

Way to go Cat!!! All these OP days are gonna add up and just think how smoking you are gonna be when dh comes home!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:57 AM   #392  
Proud Red Team Member

S/C/G: 276/ticker/123

Height: 5'

Good morning ladies! Jewelie thanks, I didn't know how to do that either! I have a raging headache this morning, I think it's allergies cause my sinuses are killing me today! Going to have to go buy some allergy medicine I think. Started doing the AM Yoga on my On Demand, but little man woke up and it's been go go go since. I will get back to it here in a few. Starting next week I will be in **** until July 11th. I will have all 4 extra kiddos by 8 am. The worse part of it is the little girl I just started watching is a mean little stinker most of the day. Hits, pulls hair 9 times out of 10 for no reason. Just makes the day HARD! Ok enough of my whining. Everyone is busy posting, 4 pages since I checked last night. You all are awesome!!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #393  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I'm still on plan! Last night the accounting department went out to dinner, and I was a little apprehensive of my ability to stay with it. Fortunately we went to a Japanese steak house, so that made it really easy to stick with low carb. There were tons of vegetables and their Filet Mignon was superb! Since I did so well the last three days, staying well under my carb limit, I rewarded myself with a square of dark chocolate (only 5 carbs). So Delicious!

Everyone is doing so great! I'm proud of us!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #394  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyvibes View Post
Good morning ladies! Jewelie thanks, I didn't know how to do that either! I have a raging headache this morning, I think it's allergies cause my sinuses are killing me today! Going to have to go buy some allergy medicine I think. Started doing the AM Yoga on my On Demand, but little man woke up and it's been go go go since. I will get back to it here in a few. Starting next week I will be in **** until July 11th. I will have all 4 extra kiddos by 8 am. The worse part of it is the little girl I just started watching is a mean little stinker most of the day. Hits, pulls hair 9 times out of 10 for no reason. Just makes the day HARD! Ok enough of my whining. Everyone is busy posting, 4 pages since I checked last night. You all are awesome!!
You are awesome. My mom was a daycare provider, I lived it. I have the utmost respect for these woman that have the patience to do this!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #395  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post
So when are you lovely ladies planning on weighing in? I'm going to do so on Wednesdays starting tomorrow.

Do we go ahead and update the thread with our weights?
I plan on weighing in on Sundays and yes update.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #396  
Proud Red Team Member

S/C/G: 276/ticker/123

Height: 5'

Thanks Jewelie~ Somedays I feel like I am insane! but as of July 11th I am done, it's just too hard to do this and school full time. I just don't have the time to study. Right now my classes are online, but this fall they won't be so I really have no choice but to stop watching the little ones.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:27 AM   #397  

Morning All....I will be today's Debbie Downer....Yesterday afternoon we received word that a close relative has been hospitalized with a diagnosis of late stage lung cancer. The information yesterday was spotty, and after speaking to the relative, per her wishes, we have not yet headed east. Hopefully today we will be able to track down the Dr. and others who are a little more physically closer...I anticipate that I will be winging to Florida any day now.
"Life is what happens when you are making other plans."....ain't it the truth.

I just wanted to put that out there in case I went AWOL for a a few days. I have every intention of remaining in this challenge and participating as a committed team member.

I've caught up on all the posts, but I apologize for not being able to do any personals. Keep up the fantastic work ladies....I'll be back after my next meeting.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:39 AM   #398  
Kerry ~ TBL Red Team!

S/C/G: 236/194.6/135

Height: 5'4"

Challenge looks great ladies,.... and I'd love to participate, but I can't do anything that involves using my left wrist as I've either broken it or sprained it really badly (go to the docs tomorrow), but right now I can't use it.

I know I can do at least 20 push ups, because I do them at Karate twice a week. Can I participate in the challenge doing everything else???
Old 04-30-2008, 11:44 AM   #399  
The Witchy Veggie

S/C/G: 297.3/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
http://free.naplesplus.us/articles/v...om-realage.com

You'll find both plank and chair on this page if I remember right they are called
Steady the Plank and Invisible chair. Let me know if this doesnt help you figure it out!
Sorry, but something's wrong with the link, I'm just getting error.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:48 PM   #400  
Catherine

S/C/G: 446/389/200

Height: 6'2

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day

I am OP so far today and have pumped 1.5L of water into my body so far I checked my weight today and I'm down 2lb from my starting. Which I'm happy about, as I'm not expecting a big loss this week, I'm still fighting the flu (I think I am the only one who DOESNT lose weight when sick ), and still trying to get back into the right mindset. I'm getting there though!

Anyhoo....Im thinking I might make some WW 0-point soup. I'm not actually following WW, but I really have a difficult time getting my veggies in, and I think the soup format is the way to go for me. I wonder how many veggie servings are in the soup. Or is there a better soup out there? hmm..
Old 04-30-2008, 12:57 PM   #401  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chick B Gone View Post
I don't think it's my thing. Besides the fact that my tush feels like I sat on hard pointy rocks for twelve hours yesterday I found it a bit tedious.
I don't spin, but I used to.... trust me get a GEL seat cover. Your butt will thank you. I haven't done any spinning in years but if you have a good teacher and music it gets to be kinda fun after the first few sessions.

I'm getting myself a bike trainer to replace my exercise bike (I hate that thing) because I need to get more used to my actual bike seat and it seems like every other bike ride training day it seems to rain on me.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:58 PM   #402  
TBL - The Red Team

S/C/G: 247.4/204.8/165

Height: 5'10"

Good afternoon ladies,

I'm back at work today. Got a surprise observation for my apprenticeship because i was wrong on the date and I thought it was Thursday. YIKES! I had to just teach by the seat of my pants, didn't have the lesson plan to give her and now I have to give it to her when I have my last observation next Tuesday. But she said it was an excellent lesson and she liked how I dealt with my students...with all of their behaviors! YAY, 2 down, 1 more to go. Yesterday was a GREAT OP day and I earned 13 friggin aps with my exercise. I was a monster yesterday! LOL

Tonight is cardio kickboxing = 8aps. I am going to do some of those challenge exercises on Thrusday and Friday because my kickboxing class kicks my booty and I want to be prepared. I can do crunches for a long time, is there a cap? The other stuff, not so easy...LOL.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:02 PM   #403  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealmuse View Post
I don't spin, but I used to.... trust me get a GEL seat cover. Your butt will thank you. I haven't done any spinning in years but if you have a good teacher and music it gets to be kinda fun after the first few sessions.

I'm getting myself a bike trainer to replace my exercise bike (I hate that thing) because I need to get more used to my actual bike seat and it seems like every other bike ride training day it seems to rain on me.
Hmm. Where do you get a gel seat cover? I know my gym didn't have anything - I asked the instructor after about 10 minutes!!
I think I'll give it another go or two since so many people seem to like it. Of course gonna have to wait for bum recovery time <- see doesn't even the smiley look like his butt hurts??!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #404  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakses View Post
Good morning RED!

I am down another pound, so onto day 3 of being OP! I am also officially at my 30 pound total loss, which is great. I'm looking for another 10-15 by mid-June so my husband will be shocked when he gets off that plane. It's keeping me motivated.

Well I am off to work then the gym, so have a great day everyone!
WOOOHOOOO! WTG Girly!!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:18 PM   #405  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Hello All!

i did a little better yesterday but it was my anniversary of being in my sorority and we always celebrate with food. i had shrimp at redlobster and maybe a couple to many cheddar biscuits but i ate light the rest of the day so it may even out. i have class tonight then working out.

i'll try to do my fitness test friday morning or tonight as part of my workout!

have a lovely day ladies!