Old 05-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #496  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGurlyGrlx View Post
Hello All.

I have noticed most people here are all about Bob. Anyone all about JILLIAN?? I love her!! Don't get me wrong, Bob is a total hottie...but I would take Jillian anyday!
I prefer Jillian. Don't get me wrong Bob's a total hottie but I relate more to Jillian. She's a pretty bad a** chick and I dig that
Old 05-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #497  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Hello All.

I have noticed most people here are all about Bob. Anyone all about JILLIAN?? I love her!! Don't get me wrong, Bob is a total hottie...but I would take Jillian anyday!
I usually like Jillian on the show and on her radio show, but I have her 5 DVD workout, "The Biggest Winner", and she annoys me with that giggly crap she does. She acts like she's high and I was expecting the hard core Jillina from the show, not some ditzy chic who acts like she's stoned (JMO, I hope I am not offending). I am ALL about Bob.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 177/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Hey team-mates! I have found a few sec's to pop in and thought I would see how everyone is doing on our first challenge! I can't believe how fast this thread grows! I am sorry I haven't found the time to read through alllll the posts, but as I get more free-time, I will catch up!! I have a pup who had surgery on Monday, a sick dd, a dirty house, dr. appt's, dentist appt's, eye appts... I wish there were more hours in a day to get it all done!!
Hope everyone has had a good week so far and I will check in as soon as I get the chance!
Stephanie
Old 05-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #499  

So the blue team is talking some smack over on their thread (what can I say I've not been very productive today and instead have been spying). I think we can take them and the black team to boot though!!

From the enemies, oops I mean Blue Team thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
You don't wanna grow veggies anyway, what would you do with them? Certainly not eat them! Maybe throw them at the Red Team? Hmmm, not a bad idea after all!

FOOD FIGHT!!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #500  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I usually like Jillian on the show and on her radio show, but I have her 5 DVD workout, "The Biggest Winner", and she annoys me with that giggly crap she does. She acts like she's high and I was expecting the hard core Jillina from the show, not some ditzy chic who acts like she's stoned (JMO, I hope I am not offending). I am ALL about Bob.
EWWW Jillian giggly? This I did not know and do not like!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #501  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

Oh no.... really?? I have only seen one of her videos and she was kind of giggly but not too bad. That would annoy me too. I want to see her as the bad *** trainer! I wonder why she went all weird. Doesn't she know we love the dominant girl power!!

Anyone watch Workout on Bravo? Jackie is awesome too!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #502  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Hello All.

I'm with you on Jillian. LOVE her
Old 05-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #503  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

I WAS watching Workout, but Jackie was so rude to Rebecca on that Cruise and also at that dinner party..all kissy kissy right in her face w/her currant it pi$$ed me off, so I stopped watching it. she's so full of herself..again..JMO.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #504  

Quote:
Oh no.... really?? I have only seen one of her videos and she was kind of giggly but not too bad. That would annoy me too. I want to see her as the bad *** trainer! I wonder why she went all weird. Doesn't she know we love the dominant girl power!!

Anyone watch Workout on Bravo? Jackie is awesome too!
I have a kickboxing video with Jillian and it isn't too bad. I really like her website too. I don't follow the diet, but the circuits are awesome.

I too watch workout. I like Jackie, but not how she is always with all the girls. I don't like Peeler at all tho!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #505  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

DIVA - I agree that Jackie is full of herself, but I find it funny to watch! I haven't watched in a while so I don't know about the cruise. She had a lot of drama with her last gf that was entertaining. I also like her as a trainer.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #506  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
I have a kickboxing video with Jillian and it isn't too bad. I really like her website too. I don't follow the diet, but the circuits are awesome.

I too watch workout. I like Jackie, but not how she is always with all the girls. I don't like Peeler at all tho!
I was going to sign up on her website...but changed my mind. How do you like it? Is it useful for the amount you are paying? I have tried Jillian's 30 day shred and it totally kicked my butt!! Is the kickboxing video rough? Kind of like Billy Blanks or different?
Old 05-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #507  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Does it cost any $$ to go Jillian's website and read the forums and whatnot?
Old 05-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #508  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

I signed up thinking it was free...but then it directed me to a page where I had to sign up and pay a month, 6 months....or something like that. I think it was $15.00 a month - I may be wrong. I was like....yeahh...NO. I was interested in her exercises though.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #509  

Quote:
I was going to sign up on her website...but changed my mind. How do you like it? Is it useful for the amount you are paying? I have tried Jillian's 30 day shred and it totally kicked my butt!! Is the kickboxing video rough? Kind of like Billy Blanks or different?
It is $52 every 3 months and I am cancelling at the end of this month. I don't use the menu as it is expecting way too much time cooking. I cook all the meals here, but I just couldn't do it. I use the circuits, but not exclusively, and the forum isn't as nice as this one. I found 3FC and decided that it just wasn't worth what I was paying.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #510  

Quote:
I am anxiously awaiting my package from Overstock with Bob's book, a Jari Love dvd and Jillian's 30 day shred. I hope she's not giggly and annoying in that one. I hope, I hope, I hope.

Last edited by ksk571; 05-01-2008 at 05:08 PM.