Old 10-07-2007, 07:05 AM   #391  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Cassie501107--Yes it is normal to be up that much when TOM is here. I can be up as much as 5lbs. That's one sign that TOM is on the way for me. I get on the scale and say WTF then I look at the calendar. By the 3rd or 4th day in my case the bloating starts to go down.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #392  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Southern_Sweetheart - .... don't beat yourself up over 1.8 pounds.... like realitymom said - you could pee it out if you drank enough water! Just jump back on the horse and don't let the 1.8 pounds slow you down! You've been through a lot in your life lately and I think that you're doing wonderfully!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #393  
Takin' charge of my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_sweetheart View Post
Well, Im up 1.8. I suck so bad, Im mad at myself. The drama in my life is making me want to eat and eat I have.
SS, please don't get upset over 1.8 pounds. Remember, we get upset because we gain weight, and excessive eating is just going to make you gain more weight... If want to eat to drown your sorrows, make sure it is healthy food, fruits or veggies, or the like... <~~this guy wants to get ate today!

Cassie501107: here's to hoaping the bloating is going away! I think mine is starting to finally go away as well.

Last edited by Andi18; 10-07-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:17 PM   #394  

Okay, I posted my weight loss for Week #4! Down 2 pounds! Don't know if that is all the blood loss from blood donation & TOM or what. TOM is royally this time around. Yesterday I fell asleep at about 4 in the afternoon, my son woke me up at 8:15 to let me know that supper was ready (hubby went and got KFC ) and then I went back and slept all night through until 7 am this morning. Talk about a lazy Saturday! I may have slept some of those pounds away
Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #395  

Ladies!!!

It's weigh-in day. If you haven't updated your weigh-in post on the weigh-in thread, don't forget to have that done by 11:00 PM (central time) tonight!!! If you're taking a free week, either make note of that on today's weigh-in slot on your weigh-in post, or PM me or make note of it here.

I'm feeling pretty blue today. My wonderful Gators lost their game to LSU on Saturday. They played their guts out and I'd hardly call what LSU did a "victory", they simply got lucky in the last minute of the game (as the Gators led the ENTIRE game up until the last minute). So, I'm bummed. However, I didn't gorge myself on food after the loss (that's a first!). But because TOM is in town, I did bawl my eyes out.... yes, I'm silly, I know! But, I've loved the Gators since 1996, it's always hard to see them lose a game (especially since they are the defending National Champs!) I've actually been considering finishing my education up at UF so I can BE a Gator! Again with the silliness!

Other than that the weekend was pretty fun. We went to the Tulsa State Fair on Saturday. I got to have my corndog and funnel cake (I get to have them once a year, so I do allow it). I made sure to figure up my WW points for them as best I could.

Andi - congrats on your loss!!!! I hear ya about the sleeping. I can't remember the last time I was able to take a nap! It was all I could do Saturday to get a mile in on the treadmill. I was about to curl up in a ball in the middle of the workout room and sleep!!!!

How was everyone's weekends??? I noticed the boards have been awfully quiet the last few days! Everyone doing okay?!!?

Last edited by LondonJulz; 10-08-2007 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:12 AM   #396  

Height: 5'9"

My weekend wasn't bad, but I haven't gotten as much exercise in as I would like. Saturday I went to the driving range for an hour, but that was it. Yesterday I climbed stairs, did some weights and went swimming, so that was a bit better.

I made a goal sheet that I posted on the bulletin board at my condo. I have a goal of working out at least 30 minutes every day this week. Because the goal sheet is just staring at me in the face I'm pretty sure I will do it. So, that will be good.

I weighed in at 151.5, it's a .5 loss. That kinda stinks. This losing weight business is hard work!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:00 PM   #397  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

2lb gain this week. Wish I knew why, AF is gone.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:16 PM   #398  

I think we tend to be quieter during the weekend as we are all busy with catching up on stuff we can't do during the week.

Hope everyone remembers to check in with their weight today!!

My goal for this week is to exercise everyday since I sluffed off last week.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:17 PM   #399  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie501107 View Post
2lb gain this week. Wish I knew why, AF is gone.
May have hit a plateau. Are you doing the same routines? May need to change your routine for a week and see how things go.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:18 PM   #400  

so last week I brought my 2 pound dumbells to work (I work at an inbound call center for a stock brokerage company), the dumbells have been sitting on my desk collecting dust...starting today I am going to use them every day! Ha, there will be part of my work out to tone up my arms!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:27 PM   #401  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Default get up and get moving!!!

I am just now as of this day joining 3FC and at this time I would like to be on the Black Team. October 8,2007. I hope I can figure all this out. I have a long way to go I know I need to start today it is never to late. I am from Eastern Kentucky. Grew up with my parents owning a little country store were food was no limit. We were blessed and I am thankful. The over eatting has stay with me my entire life. I am looking for some buddies to help me along this journeyDumplin
Old 10-08-2007, 02:42 PM   #402  

Hi there Dumplin. You are more than welcome to join in on the Black team chat. As far as the weigh-ins go on our Team Weigh-in thread and the "Black Teams Flight to Weight Loss Freedom Challenge" thread, we've already passed the deadline for new team members joining. I think that someone somewhere said that they have new challenges that start every 12 or 16 weeks (or something like that). So, if you want to join an actual challenge keep your eyes out for a new one starting.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #403  

Here is a very short list of people who haven't update their weigh-in posts yet (though I realize that some of you don't weigh-in until tonight, or don't have time to update the post until tonight, so I'm not posting this to be rude or to make anyone hurry...I'm just simply posting it as a reminder).
Please have your weigh-in post updated no later than 11:00PM Central time tonight!

Gretchy (0/2 freebies used)
Jen (0/2 freebies used)
Puncezilla (0/2 freebies used)
10Again (0/2 freebies used)
BDandy3 (1/2 freebies used)
WannaBThin (0/2 freebies used)
NicoyaAngel (0/2 freebies used)

ETA: removing names of those who have weighed in

Last edited by LondonJulz; 10-08-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:15 PM   #404  

To all of our Canadian members....

Old 10-08-2007, 08:53 PM   #405  
from Obese to Oh Baby! =)

S/C/G: 308/see ticker/200

Height: 6'0

Hey everyone! I lost FOUR pounds this week! I weighed in at 289, so I left the 290's (Lord willing, FOREVER!!) WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I am so excited. I may meet my mini-goal after all. If not, I'll be darn close, so it's all good. Welcome Dumplin! Great job on the 2 punds Andi, your droppin right along! No worries Cassie, it may be a plateau as andi suggested, next week may yield a higher loss than usual! Hope everyone had a happy weigh in!!