Old 10-12-2007, 09:11 AM   #436  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Today was my weigh-in day! I am SO excited to report that I lost 3 pounds!!!!!!! That's the most that I've lost in a single week to date! I am officially out of the double digits!!!! I am in the 2-singles.... I am 209!! WHOOHOO!!!!! I am so close to One-derland that I can almost taste it.....and it smells like chocolate!!! I measure myself every 2 weeks, so today was measurement day, the past 2 weeks I've lost 10.5 inches! YAY!!! So, this kick starts this next week.... I'm gonna try my hardest to keep up this trend!

Last edited by LondonJulz; 10-12-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:39 AM   #437  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie501107 View Post
My secret goal is to be a stripper for my husband. Naughty me! Blah, I'm a married woman...I can be as naughty as I wanna be.
Did you know that you can book a class for pole dancing?(kinda like a tupperware party or something!) And, you can buy your very own pole for your bedroom? I saw this on Oprah a couple of years ago. Yep, this ole 43 year old woman has seriously considered this! Maybe we can all get together and book a class one day.

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 10-12-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #438  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Today was my weigh in day as well. Last Friday I weighed in at 263. Then Sat I was up to 267. Went up 4 lbs and stayed up. Ive had to work my butt off this week. Im down to 261. WOO HOO!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:49 AM   #439  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonJulz View Post
Today was my weigh-in day! I am SO excited to report that I lost 3 pounds!!!!!!! That's the most that I've lost in a single week to date! I am officially out of the double digits!!!! I am in the 2-singles.... I am 209!! WHOOHOO!!!!! I am so close to One-derland that I can almost taste it.....and it smells like chocolate!!! I measure myself every 2 weeks, so today was measurement day, the past 2 weeks I've lost 10.5 inches! YAY!!! So, this kick starts this next week.... I'm gonna try my hardest to keep up this trend!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #440  

Congrats to all who lost! woo hoo!

well, today was my weigh in day....didn't lose, but didn't gain...so I guess I'll take it! considering i haven't been able to work out for two weeks, that's not too bad.

have a great weekend!
Old 10-12-2007, 12:39 PM   #441  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

CONGRATS to all of you losers! I'm so happy to get on here and read that my fellow team members are having good losses for the week...makes me look forward to my weigh in on Monday, because I have seriously been working my tail off this week, lol. London, you're sooo close to OneDerland...wow! I think I may faint when I get there.
Alana Jo, I KNEW you'd get those pounds off that had you so stressed! You're doing excellent!
Rhonda, I know of a woman down here who went to some kind of pole dancing class--ha! I don't think I'm gutsy enough for that, but a gal can dream.

I'm doing okay today...the scale is stressing me out, but I'm just going to keep pluggin' along and hope I see a good loss on Monday. I have a TON of homework to do over the weekend, so I may not be on much, but I'll pop in, no doubt.

OH...that darn Thomas toy...my son woke up in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT just to play with it.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:50 PM   #442  
Takin' charge of my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonJulz View Post
Congrats on the weightloss!! That is awesome!! You are so close to Onederland! !!
Old 10-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #443  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileysmomma View Post
Today was my weigh in day as well. Last Friday I weighed in at 263. Then Sat I was up to 267. Went up 4 lbs and stayed up. Ive had to work my butt off this week. Im down to 261. WOO HOO!
AlanaJo, that is so awesome!! Congrats on bringin' the weight back down. I'm sure that was no easy feat!
Old 10-12-2007, 04:55 PM   #444  

My 8 year old son used to be into Thomas as well. OMG we had the bedding, the cups, the plates, clothes, almost every movie, he has probably over 100 of the wooden trains and a couple of the play yard sets. I don't want to think of how much I spent on Thomas stuff. And of course some of the wooden trains have been recalled due to high amounts of lead... Every now and then I will catch him putting in a movie still or playing with the train set. LOL He hasn't completely grown up yet even though he likes to think so.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:46 PM   #445  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Congrats to both of you who lost big this week!

Somewhere around here I had a strip aerobic dvd. And I think there's a 3FC member who teaches a pole dancing class.

Julz - I'm in P'cola, but if you decide to move to Gainesville I'll drive down and let you take the pictures.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #446  

Pensacola huh??? Our old pastor in Forsyth, Missouri now preaches in Pensacola at Hillcrest Baptist Church. He's one the best preachers we've had! We moved to Oklahoma about 4 months after he left the church in MO. We've talked several times about going down there to visit his new church....
Old 10-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #447  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

I have a friend at work that goes to Hillcrest. When I moved here from WV I was amazed at all the churches. I didn't realize that the Bible Belt extended into Florida. I have yet to find a church down here that I'm comfortable with. I was raised Pentacostal but not the ultra-strict kind, and DH was raised Independent Baptist, his dad was a Pastor of a small church he started. So we really can't agree to being with. Now that DH works Sundays, I'm considering going where I want to go, but maybe I'll check out Hillcrest first.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #448  

Black Team!!!!

Baileysmomma - a huge congrats on your weigh-in!!!! Way to stick with it, kick butt and take names!!!!!

How is everyone doing today????

I, for one, am so excited that it's the WEEKEND!!! I have my hubby all to myself this weekend. I hate having to share him "with the man" (aka his job). So, on the weekends I claim him as my property! lol. Today is actually his 28th Birthday. There are these pecan pies that are made by a bakery here in Tulsa.... he LOVES them. So, I think we're gonna go get one for him. You know you've gotten old (or I guess I shall say older....better yet, I'll say you know you've "matured") when you'd prefer a pecan pie to a birthday cake!! (and yes, I know that mature people can still want birthday cake and a 5 year old could choose a pecan pie... it's just that knowing my husband - he has always LOVED birthday cakes.... and it's odd for me to hear that he wants a pecan pie this year).

Hopefully we'll get to get out and do our 4 mile walk a couple times this weekend. We don't get to go do it when he gets home from work anymore because it's started getting dark a lot earlier! (I have to settle for the treadmill and I hate it!)

My beloved Gators don't play today. They're off this week! It'll be odd not watching them today. So, I guess today I root for OU, Kentucky (who are playing LSU *gag*) and Arkansas (who are playing Auburn *gag* again!) and North Carolina (who are playing South Carolina). Not to mention a Gator football player was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday Wowza!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:09 AM   #449  

Thanks all. Your right.. it was hard to bring those lbs down. But Ive stayed on plan and worked out 2x a day. If thats what it takes, Ill do it. I want to be *at least* as thin as I was on my wedding night and even then I wasnt skinny. I knew if I didnt do something the scales would continue to go in the other direction.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:40 PM   #450  

anyone have a good remedy for a sinus infection?! My whole right side of my face feels like it is about to explode. I was right about the weight loss though...I dropped 3 pounds alone yesterday Normally I would be excited about that, but I'm sure that now that I can eat again I will probably gain some of that back