Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 05:07 AM   #211  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Friday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Just as I planned, I ate no FREE bread and butter at lunch, CREDIT moi. Since I planned to do this, I take the credit shamelessly despite it being easy since none was offered, LOL. Ended up ordering a small Philadelphia cheese steak sandwich, ignoring the bread, and swapping fresh fruit for the French fries - so CREDIT moi for that meal.

onebyone – Congrats on blasting through your five percent goal. Thanks for "JUST HANG IN THERE AND KEEP TRYING."

Joy (gardenerjoy) – Continued supportive thoughts for a tough time. Thanks for the reminder that a bad day is an event, not the beginning of a bad journey.

Beverlyjoy – Good reminder, "Let's all try to be kind to ourselves." Shuddering at the thought that you'd violate tradition with a veggie platter, LOL.

FutureFitChick – Kudos for barreling forward despite your back - hope it survives. Yay for walking, even if in malls. [Putting Thai fish in banana leaf on my Don't Order List.]

maryann - What a happy start of my day to read, "Clear, content, in the now."

Tazzy - Yay for a kick start. Did you notice a P.I.N.K. thread starting here on 3FC?

maplover – Ouch for the confusion with a fridge full of veggies and a house full of trigger foods. Seems like an opportunity to write down a plan for the next three days of moderate portions of the food you now own - turning confusion into opportunity. My take on low carb diets is that the carbs in beans is not excluded.

Daimere – Ouch for feeling sick at a special time. Sending virtual chicken soup to make it all better.

Readers -
Quote:
chapter 4 Stage 1 The Success Skills Plan
Success Skill 7 Plan and Monitor Your Eating

what to do . . .
For now, though, it's important to learn the skill of planning three meals and three snacks a day - and sticking to this plan. At this point, you can plan whichever foods you want, and you don't have to write down quantities. You need to learn this skill of planning your meals in advance so you can fall back on it any time in the future that you put on a few pounds. It will help you gain a sense of control over your eating.

Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Complete Beck Diet for Life (Green book), pg 93.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:27 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Beckfolks/coaches/friends - Yesterday I had a healthy day. I am grateful. I stayed with my plan, measured/logged all food eaten, drank lots of water, did my journalling, read my arc/rc and more. I am always grateful for the willingness to try.

My GS (and his parents) arrived at 9pm last night. I am really looking forward to spending time together, having a few fun outings, catching up in person (rather than a text - I don't know why younger people would rather text back and forth instead of just calling and having a conversation....), and more.

I allowed myself a treat... I had it and enjoyed it. I kept it within my plan perimeters. That felt good to be planned... no guilt. (well maybe just a little LOL) Guilt with eating actually is a whole other topic for another day.

The fridge is full of our traditional Christmas foods along with lots of fruits and veggies. Fruits and veggies are a new addition to Christmas food possibilities. Yes, there's a giant fruit bowl on the kitchen table.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. May we all be kind to ourselves the best we can. I will try and check in tomorrow - early before everyone is up and about.

Mr. Cutie Commotion just woke up... gotta go.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 12-23-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:31 AM   #213  
Fighting Piano Butt!

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi coaches - I finally managed to put together a good eating day yesterday. Strategies that work for me:
1. Eating every 3 hours or so
2. Minimizing sugar and wheat
3. No choice - kitchen is closed after dinner
4. Deep breathing, very frequently, all day.

I will need these because the inlaws are showing up today and staying until Wednesday. Gahhhh ... I must breathe and stay in the moment. My mind spins off so easily in these situations and I need to be vigilant.

Not sure how much I'll be able to post in the next few days but I wish everyone a truly happy holiday!!
Erika
Old 12-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 173/181/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning Coaches,
OP yesterday and I'll be heading home this afternoon. Two great things. I have a good feeling about the time here. Connected but I didn't feel overwhelmed or depressed. Got a little work in, a little exercise, a little relaxation. Ah, the beauty of morderation a condition I always seem to underestimate.

gardenerjoy: Knowing my history, you know I understand the place you are in. It is painful, it is defeating, but in my experience, it has never lasted forever. My heart is with you.
Beverleyjoy: Keep on keeping on with all that stuff in your fridge. Boy, that would be tough for me. The focus on your grandson is a great distractor and a great incentive. Enjoy your weekend.
Eusebius: I am glad you had a good day. When I can't string any day together, I feel adrift. One good day can set a pattern.
BBE: Nice switch out for fruit. Well done. All the vitamins will keep you healthyand happy for the holidays.
onebyone: You are a different person sharing these days. It is great to read. Freedom from the food addiction frees me to be the person I am supposed to be.

Last edited by maryann; 12-23-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #215  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up Doable vs. Perfect

Good Morning Coaches

Woke up in a great mood, albeit tired. I could tell my energy level was low last night and I made a decision to bake only half of the shortbread and half of the gingerbread. The leftover dough may even just go into the freezer. I don't even care. The third cookie hasn't made it into a dough yet. It's still just ingredients.

I piped icing onto my cookies for the first time in my life just before I went to bed last night. I just used glad sandwich bags as my piping bag and geez louise that was a mess, but I got through it. They look a little wonky (see picture) but you know what? It's good enough. I packed all the cookies into a cookie tin and sent DH off with them to his work. He was surprised how many cookies I sent off. I assured him I'd make him some more if he wanted them. He seemed very happy to be taking these treats into the office. I was happy about that, and happy to get them out of here
*credit for a strategy

I ate 1.5 shortbreads this morning and shared a 2 small cookies with DH last night. This is a big success. *credit* I didn't even really lick anything, except in very small amounts to see if the taste was okay. I just whisked everything immediately to the sink and cleaned the bowls and the mixer blades/thingys (what the heck are they called???) so I would a) maintain a fairly clean kitchen and b) not be tempted to have second thoughts about the dough.

I can see how this weekend will be a real challenge. In a way I am grateful for NOT having tons of friends around bringing me xmas treats. I ran into an unexpected box of chocolates left at our door by our landlord of all people! The serving size was three pieces but I had only 1, giving DH strict instructions to a) not eat my half of the box and b) keep them away from me and c) only bring me the serving size. I actually may try to eat these moderately, 3 pieces at a time = 4 days worth of treats instead of 4 minutes!

I had to fight sabotaging thoughts, as in sabotaging my whole food plan, because I *really* wanted to go to a restaurant instead of eating food at home (which for me really helps keep me on track eating at home). I was starving, as it had been hours since I last ate too. I knew I was in a real danger zone because I was tired, hungry, worried about getting my cookies made and how they'd turn out, excited about reaching my weightloss goal and excited about moving forward in my weightloss as a whole, plus I have a growing excitement over my trip to Key West at the end of January and I got two book yesterday to help fuel that trip. I also have a *history* of NOT HANGING ONTO MY SUCCESS! It's why I have a saying for myself of persist in victory--I need to learn. I oftentimes sabotage once I have reached my goal. So, we didn't go out, I made dinner, which wasn't from scratch but I did count it and it was horrifically high in points but my program can incorporate a few forays into that. I still have a bunch of extra points to deal with xmas dinner at the MIL's place. So I need to be on plan until then. My personal mission is to stick to my plan this week and to get some exercise in. I worked out twice last week and I'd like to repeat that as well.

My new goal is to be 25lbs down when I leave for Key West. That's 9lbs and 5weeks away. I think it is doable. How great it would feel to have accomplished that as I head out for a life-changing adventure!

Have a great Friday and I hope to check in for personals later today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gingerbread.jpg (95.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by onebyone; 12-23-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #216  

S/C/G: 194.8/169.6/155

Height: 5'4"

Hello Everyone,

Back to catch up on my personals while the clock ticks away until my office closes for Christmas break until Jan 03.

onebyone Congrats on your 5% goal with WW and am happy you found a plan that is working for you. Big credit on your cookie baking and sharing the joy of them with your DH's co-workers and only tasting a small amount yourself. Your recent posts have a very uplifting feeling.

BBE Laughed at your mention of all the people being a walking ad for the PINK Method on their sweatpants! Maybe when I get to goal I'll think about buying a pair though I think they'll always look much better on the younger crowd! Credit for not having bread when out to eat. I'm meeting 2 girlfriends for dinner next Tuesday and I was already checking out the menu to plan around it. I'm thinking I'll be ordering the burger but hold the bun as ther's not much bread on the PINK program. Probably not a request they get a lot, my DH said to just not eat it but I could not see the point of wasting the food if I'm not going to eat it.

Beverlyjoy Credit for a bowl of fruit on the table. Everytime I do that they kids grab that for snacks instead of the processed stuff in the pantry.

va!erie Credit for creating your check in thread for you and Robin. I would not feel bad about not checking in on this one all the time. I believe it was you who told me about a month ago that we need to do what's best for each of us and sometimes it's just a quick post with no time for personals. We all understand.

gardenerjoy I'm very sorry about your family's loss. May you find the strength to get through it.

FutureFitChick Credit for having lunch at home when you know that a fast food lunch will not be the best choice for your plan.

Daimere Sending healing vibes so you get through Christmas healthy.

maryann I'm very envious of the time you spent in SF. It's a favorite city of DH and I and I'd love to get back there again one day. I'm happy that you enjoyed your time and it was not overwhelming to you.

eusibius Credit for lots of deep breathing for calm while your in-laws visit. I think my DH uses that same technique when my family invades our home!

pamatga Thanks for the HALT reminder and big credit to you for all the forums you post on and all the inspiration and advice you are so willing to share.

Hello to everyone else I may have missed.

I have not been reading my cards lately but the journal for the PINK Method has a lot of the same ideas on writing things down so that has been helping. Elimatinating the refined sugar and processed food from my diet has been quite a change and I'm feeling really good. I have stumbled over some chocolate that has found it's way to our house and asked DH two days ago to hide the one box from me. He can bring it back out when we have more people in the house to enjoy it. I just started working out again yesterday and am feeling good getting back to that. I still need to update my pedometer steps but whenever I'm on the site my tracking book is no where close to me.

I'm not sure how much I'll get back here over the next few days but will be thinking of all of you and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Last edited by Tazzy; 12-23-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #217  
Simply Filling Technique

Smile

We had multiple severe T-storms and a one tornado that touched down here in Atlanta yesterday so I did not even bother to turn my computer on. The Warning was not lifted until 11:30 p.m. last night. With the unseasonably warmer weather (upper 60s) it has now turned quite cool (around low 40s) and will remain so for the rest of this weekend. I have been reading all of your posts though so I am "current" with all of your own "stuff".

onebyone
I am so happy to hear that you not only kicked butt on that 5% goal but you are quickly moving towards that 10% goal! WTG GF!! Major Kudos on making cookies and passing them by. You are working it, GF!! I am so proud of you!

BBE Well, you proved to me that you really are a man's man when you said that you noticed the PINK on the bottom of the ladies' sweatpants. You certainly are the rooster in this hen house! I for one hate to be free advertising for any designer. I just plain do. The only thing I would like my butt to advertise is that I have been doing the Brazilian butt dvd. Oh, yea! I have said NO with such determination to bread "suggestions" that now our waitress/waiter just comes over and says "Enjoy". Major Kudos on driving it home.

Beverlyjoy Good Job on showing others how it is done. I have fresh apples "for the taking" in a beautiful crystal bowl. Mother Nature's bounty should be framed as such.

va!erie What works for you and keeping your sanity with food works for all of us. We know you are working the program. We know.

Robin Thank you for being so considerate and letting us know where you have been. You have been in my thoughts. Please remember that you are in control and that you have the final say on anything/everything. You do not have to date until you are ready to. You do not have to return to where you once were regarding food, eating, binging, etc. Remind yourself as often as you need to that everything you have achieved regarding your weight loss and your relationship with food is because you were in control and made decisions to support a healthier lifestyle. It just didn't happen to you, you made it happen. We all love you!

gardenerjoy My second cousin, who was 20, was critically injured this past Saturday in a car accident. He was a passenger. Fresh snow and 60 mph do not mix. His parents had the difficult choice of removing him from life support yesterday. I understand your loss at this time. go out to you and your family.

FutureFitChick Great Job in working your plan in spite of the back pain and other "distractions".

Daimere I wish you and everyone else here the healthiest and safest holiday.

maryann Your recent posts sound good. You sound more grounded. If SF is what it takes maybe you need to visit there more often. I loved your "5 minute" quote. That is a keeper.

eusibius As one who also is mindful of how my blood glucose is such a measure of my overall health, I hope you tame that beast. for family whom we love but also "strain" us.

Credit I ate a whole fruitcake, not at one sitting but one serving at a time spread over a whole week. Slowly, mindfully, sitting down with the zero calorie flavored freshly ground coffee. I would love to say that it didn't impact my digestion but it did. Too much fat in it for one thing. I have been dealing with my old bleeding ulcer and an upset stomach for the past couple of weeks. I am swearing off all of my usual pain meds as well to help move along its healing. Upside is that pain is a great deterrent to overeating. I haven't felt like doing that at all.

Credit For knowing my limits and not exceeding them. I said goodby to two groups and now I have this group and my new one I am hosting. This past Wednesday we had an informal "shop talk". First mini-challenge was the faux food quiz. Second one is a Fitness Test that one of my other groups used to post on the first day of each month. It has several different exercises that test your overall fitness over your major muscle groups.

Credit Right now there are 25 women (no men yet) that have joined "The Way". In continuing with "setting some boundaries" and telling my other group that I will hovering in the background but after 8 p.m. I am off to spend Q-time with Mr. Paul.

Credit With making the decision to set limits also on what foods will stay here within my "domain" and what will not be permitted to come in. Sanity and balance always.

I won't post again until Monday since tomorrow is Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day. I wish Moderation for all.

Peace and Love

Pam

Last edited by pamatga; 12-23-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 273.5/251/245

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Coaches and Buddies.

Not the best eating day today. I did not plan for (or actualy prepare for) today's food. I'm going to bed early to get ready for tomorrow. Still lots more to do before the in laws get here and I have to work in the morning too.

BeverleryJoy, enjoy your family! I hope your weekend is all you deserve (which is a lot of wonderful, joyful moments bundled together)!

BillBlueEyes, great job with the bread on the sandwich.

Eusebius, hope things go easily with your in laws. I'm glad you had a great day on plan to kick off their visit! Keep it up!

GardenerJoy, sending thoughts of peace to your family. I apologize for not seeing your post from 12/21 until just now. What a tough time of year for such sadness. Best of luck as you put together your plan for tomorrow.

Maryann, your visit sounds like a refreshing trip! I'm very glad for you!

OneByOne, great job handling all of those sweets around!

PamAtGA, hopefully the storms didn't affect you too badly. I'm intrigued by your loss of appetite in response to pain. My response is the opposite, I think because of the serotonin release and blood flow to the stomach. Wishing you luck on the determination of your upcoming plan!

Tazzy, that is great news that eliminating the refined sugar and wheat is helping you! Fantastic!

Va1erie, hope your new system gets you the accountability you need! Good luck!
Old 12-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #219  
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Saturday - Christmas Eve

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Times do change: my assignment for my walk (CREDIT moi) was to bring home a bag of sugar - seems that we use it so little these days that when DW needed it for baking Christmas cookies, there was none and no one had noticed.

Stellar performance (CREDIT moi) at a party last night. I've been getting lax, so planned to eat like my early days. I did it. One plate, lightly loaded, no stuffing, lots of salad, lots of veggies, one small half-slice of ham, and fresh fruit for dessert. Double CREDIT moi for the dessert buffet skipped including home made pecan pie, tiramisu in a beautiful clay dish, cookies, baked goodies, and gloppy stuff non stop. I feel my resistance muscle feeling a tad better shaped for the big meals here over the next 24 hours.

onebyone – Yay for "It's good enough." Kudos for handling so many cookies without over indulging.

Joy (gardenerjoy) – Just waving with supportive thoughts.

Erika (eusebius) – Interesting that this helps, "4. Deep breathing, very frequently, all day."

Beverlyjoy – Yay for the arrival of your GS laugh therapist.

FutureFitChick – May your back hold up for the duration of the in laws.

Pam (pamaga) – That's some serious weather. Oh Yes, "Sanity and balance always."

maryann - A mantra to be sure, "Ah, the beauty of moderation."

Tazzy - Yay for getting your DH to hide the chocolate.

Val (va1erie) – Good luck getting your reporting back to its daily basis.

Readers -
Quote:

How to Monitor Your Eating
The next step is to keep track of every bite you eat and every sip of a caloric beverage you drink, even if it's a minuscule amount. Remember, it's not just the calories I'm trying to make you more aware of. I want you to be fully conscious of every time you strengthen your resistance muscle and every time you strengthen your giving-in muscle. It's not only calories, it's about the habit.

Old 12-24-2011, 07:45 AM   #220  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Beckfolks - yesterday was a healthy day... I am amazingly grateful.

I made good choices during the day. I allowed myself (planned) to take a small taste of of any 'goodie' that I wanted. However, I did eat most of my tastes standing up - that didn't feel so good. I feel sure that I did not over eat.- calorie wise. I am grateful for the willingness to to try. We all went to our favorite Chinese restaurant for supper. I had my favorite Hong Kong Sea Bass and kept it healthy. It will be more challenging today.

Yesterday I drank alot of water, kept track of what I ate, and made a plan for the day - even wrote it down. Credit. I said No Choice to plates of cookies, pie, and homemade candy. (except for a plan nibbles of a few - I counted them as a fruit - Christmas magic)

There are enough cookies, pies, candy etc here to open up a small bakeshop. I am looking forward to saying bye-bye to them all SOON.

I am having a wonderful time with my GS. I am so happy to have my family here.

Billbe - awesome noone missing having no sugar. Major CREDIT for passing up so many goodies and keeping it healthful. Yes.. you should feel great about strengthening your RM.

Futurefitchick - I am glad you posted. Do the best you can. It helped me to allow some tastes of goodies - it wasn't a trigger, thankfully. I know it's hard to stop when starting with sugary and fatty things. Do the best you can. Plan, if possible, an outline for your food. I hope you are feeling better.

Pam - I am glad you were safe from the tornado. Isn't it lovely that we both have fruit out in a beautiful bow. I LOVE your sanity and balance goals. This sounds so healthy and on the right track. Credit.

tazzy - another person with a bowl of fruit out Christmas... awesome! Your PINK plan sound filled with good sound healthy approaches to food. Wonderful. Credit for asking DH to keep the chocolate out of sight... it's important to keep our envronment as struggle free as possible. That being said... there are enough goodies to start a small bake shop here.

onebyone - kudo's for having a strategy and reaching this weight loss goal. It's wonderful.

erika - Credit for your strategies for a good day. Awsome.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #221  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Coaches/Buddies/Friends!

Mom and I had an incredibly hectic experience in Denver yesterday. She had a medical appt. and we had to do all our food shopping. (No samples at Costco, one truffle at Whole Foods.) We had many lunch choices but I chose WF and had a great salad base to which I added bites of all different varieties of tofu. It was yummy and healthy. I brought sushi to our work party last night. It was the only 100% healthy item on the buffet table. I did enjoy tastes of other things, which I had planned in advance.

Today dinner will be with Kirks DD and her fiancee. I get to cook (yay) so we will stay with healthful choices; black beans, green chili, brown rice, a colorful fruit/veggie salad and tortillas which we will grill at the table. *credit* for saying NO CHOICE to premade tamales (Costco) after I read the calorie content. I bought a premade coconut cake (Pepperidge Farms) which I remember from when I was a kid. I'll have a piece and don't have to go through the baking process.

I'm maintaining my weight *credit* and am making as many healthy decisions as I can. I DID start on some broken biscotti as I packed jars(while standing) this morning. AS soon as I made myself sit, my brain kicked into *rational* and I stopped.

BBE, I had a similar baking experience. I opened the sugar jar and it was all in hard lumps. I think I may have not opened it since last Christmas.

onebyone, congrats on meeting your first goal!

everyone else!

Hang in there! Have a MINDFUL holiday!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 12-24-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #222  
persist

S/C/G: 316/307/299

Height: 5' 6"

Exclamation oh boy.

Hi coaches

I finally tracked evrything I ate over the last two days. I haven't been very careful and *no surprise* my points for the week are almost all gone (I have two left) and my points FOR THE DAY are gone and it's only 2:37pm. Not sure what to do in this case. I just had a little of this, and some of that and one of those and man, everything I tracked after the fact was the point value of some of my meals earlier in the week. It's a little disconcerting as we still have xmas dinner to get through and the minefield of home baked cookies and all at my MIL house where she just always pushes food at me/us.

On top of this, my back is threatening to sieze up. Not sure why. I can feel my sides "catch", sort of stiffen up and just stop. I really need to get myself to the pool soon. I have got to get some gentle moving back into my regular day to day life. I am trying to remmeber to take the time to just stretch out and stretch my back when I think of it.

Okay back to my life again. I need ti re-think my strategy for the days between now and my next weigh-in on Thursday. Thank goodness it's Thursday. I need to stop this overeating free-for-all right now and get back on track right now.

Bye for now coaches.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #223  

S/C/G: 173/181/ 165

Height: 5'6

Good Morning,

Here at home with DH and DS snuggling on the couch all morning. That is enough of a Xmas present for me OP credit for planned walk.

Merry Xmas Eve to Everyone.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 273.5/251/245

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Coaches and Buddies.

So I made a plan for today, like I promised. But then I could not get out of bed on time to get started. I ended up getting drive through on the way to work and getting crap to eat! I was really down as a result and started thinking about exercise and started to make a plan for that. I skipped lunch on account of my terrible breakfast. The rest of the day was on plan for eating and I left a lot on my plate at dinner.

I've got to work in the morning and have some of the food prepared for tomorrow already. Breakfast is mostly made as well so I can get off to a much better start than today.

After I wrap a few small gifts, I am going to finish today's tracking and put in my planned food for tomorrow.

BeverleyJoy, your Christmas magic had me in stitches! Great job on the water and the plan! That is fantastic!

BillBlueEyes, great job flexxing the resistance muscle! You are a model Beckstar!

Lexxis, great job for getting through the hectic day and for NO CHOICE on the tamales.

Maryann, so glad you are enjoying the time with your family. Great job with being OP and getting that walk in.

OneByOne, best wishes for getting back on track. Hope your back is OK.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:07 AM   #225  
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Sunday - Merry Christmas

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Did well with Christmas Eve dinner, CREDIT moi, even though the other males at the table were having seconds of the pork roast. Fell badly for Snicker-doodles - the world's best cookie ever, Big Ouch. I know not to have the first one of those because the next ones follow it like they were attached by a string.

I got all my chores done before the kids arrived, and I got in a walk (CREDIT moi) when I got assigned to make a run for apple cider even as the mulling spices were simmering on the stove. Boy does that ever make the house smell good.

onebyone – I'm going to try to join you in "get back on track right now" - when I snarf a few unplanned cookies, my mind seems to forget that I have an eating plan at all.

Debbie (Lexxiss) – Kudos for standing down tamales at Costco. Reading the contents of any of that store sold stuff just blows the mind.

Beverlyjoy – Love your strength facing all the homemade goodies. Yay for Hong Kong Sea Bass.

FutureFitChick – Ouch for the back making Christmas a challenge. Kudos for leaving stuff on your plate at dinner.

maryann - Yay for snuggling; Double Yay for having a DS who'll still do that.

Readers -
Quote:

How to Monitor Your Eating
Do the following:

1. Carry your Diet Notebook with you throughout the day and check off each food as you eat it. (Don't wait until later in the day to do this.)
2. Cross off any food you had planned to eat buy didn't consume.
3. Write down any unplanned eating.

Closed Thread