Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-24-2024, 10:04 PM   #241  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Nahnee71 Yay for the Leslie Sansone workouts.

Jen Enjoy the birthday get together.

Total Approx 1830 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 700 calories
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories
grapes 100 calories

Dinner 650 calories
earlier raw sugar snap peas 100 calories
omelette w/turkey sausage & zucchini 400 calories
yogurt & blueberries 150 calories

Exercise:
Strength Circuit @ gym and walking

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 10:09 PM   #242  

S/C/G: 170/160/130

Height: 5’4”

Well, I walked another 2 miles today!! And I got my other seaweed “Kanouri”?? It’s awful. Like sardines and raw oysters. I can’t eat either -if anyone wants them you can HAVE them! Just tell me where to send them to. They are NOT FOR ME!!!
I hope everyone else is doing great! I’m still praying for everyone!!!
🥰☦️😇🙏🏼
Nahnee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 07:14 AM   #243  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 07:22 AM   #244  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Nahnee Thank you for the prayers.

Steps from yesterday: 11,268

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 25

Psalm 37:16
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

'I know my limits,' Jean said. 'If I only keep a little food in the house, then I won't be tempted to eat too much. If I stock up, I just know I'll end up stuffing myself. It's better to just avoid the temptation altogether.' Often it is better avoid our temptations rather than try to face them head-on. We cannot enter into gluttony if we restrict the amount of food we keep on hand. Often our diets are made successful because of the preventive measures we take.

Today's thought: Knowing our limits helps us limit our wants!
Old 02-25-2024, 09:00 AM   #245  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Default Status 2/25/2024

I will attempt to do better with regular postings. My wife has not been well, and my caretaker status has priority.

Since Christmas Eve i have lost 55 pounds, have gone from, a 3X shirt to an XL and from 50 pants to size 46. I have stuck 100 percent to my Carnivore way of eating despite challenges. I have always had bad teeth and the last few years several broke off leaving the roots that my gums grew over. Then I saw a news story about a young athlete who died from sepsis from broken teeth that were not removed. I made a decision to have my teeth removed and get full dentures.
I was supposed to leave the dental office with dentures the same day as the extractions but i was bleeding so badly they could not do that. So now I need to wait. Without any teeth for six to eight weeks. Steaks are out for the time being. I am eating soft scrambled eggs with lots of butter, lightly grilled fish and rare Salisbury steaks. I took my blood ketone level. .5 to 3 is ideal for fat burning. My reading was 3.1
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:34 AM   #246  

Good afternoon! Had breakfast and did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Will have lunch in a few minutes. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-25-2024, 08:35 PM   #247  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Larry You're doing great. Keep it up!

Total Approx 1680 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 700 calories
salad w/grilled salmon 700 calories

Dinner 500 calories
vegetable omelette 300 calories
yogurt 100 calories
mini popcorn 100 calories

Exercise:
outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-25-2024, 11:36 PM   #248  

Hello ladies and Larry,
I pray everyone is doing great today. Church was amazing. I got God’s confirmation from my grandmother at church today and that was exactly what I needed today. I still have my grandbaby up. I’m going to take him Tuesday for a haircut. His little hair is getting down in his eyes and my son and daughter-in-law just haven’t had time to run him by anywhere so I am taking that one on myself. Our pastor told us about a man he used to read all of his books and writing, and his name was Donald Gray Barnhouse, and he quoted in the book that “if sin was blue, we would be blue all over“ and all I could picture was a church, congregation of Smurfs and Smurf and I got so tickled in church about it that I could not stop those giggles. Y’all remember like used to get in school when you’re not supposed to be talking but somebody does something funny and it’s just a little bit funny, but you get the giggles like there is nothing on earth that would ever make you laugh that much again, the kind to wear. It just will not stop the harder. I tried the harder I giggled, and then it spread through the church. Ha ha I had a wonderful visit at church. Everyone please say a extra prayer for me tonight please I will be meeting with my lawyer at 8:30 in the morning to go over my disability court plan I have court in front of a judge in the last week of April, and I am so hoping he will allow me my disability or at least so I can on some of my medication and various treatments and doctors that I need please just pray and put it in God‘s hands for me please and I also have another big appointment coming up in April. I’m thinking it is April 18 I think that’s when it is, but I know it isn’t April, but please pray that it is going to go really good also
Old 02-26-2024, 12:20 AM   #249  

I guess I hit reply before I was ready but I just wanted to say I hope all of you have a great week this week. I will keep you in my daily thoughts and prayers, and if anyone would like to have these seaweed packets ordered, I will gladly give them to you free of charge, because I cannot find anyone around here that will take them. But everyone have a blessed week and I hope everyone is doing great on the diets and personal issues.☦️🙏🏼☦️🥰
Old 02-26-2024, 01:05 AM   #250  

Good morning! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷💝
Old 02-26-2024, 06:43 AM   #251  

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷💝
Old 02-26-2024, 07:15 AM   #252  

S/C/G: 320/231/200

Height: 5' 6"

Hi All

Wife and I were invited to join our next-door neighbors today for lunch at the Longhorn steak house. Having no teeth yet I checked the on-line menu. The chop steak cooked rare, or the salmon would be manageable without teeth. However, the salmon is marinated in bourbon so this alcoholic with 47 years sobriety will pass on the salmon.

Incidentally The Carnivore way of eating does not count calories or have portion sizes. The guidelines are to eat until you are comfortably stuffed and don't eat again until hungry no matter how long that takes.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 08:59 AM   #253  

Hi all! Had breakfast and did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will take a shower in a few minutes. Will power walk to and home from the thrift shop today. Will run errands on the way home. 😁💝😷❤️
Old 02-26-2024, 09:29 AM   #254  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Nahnee Sounds like a fun service. I just prayed for you. Keep us updated.

Steps from yesterday: 9,519

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 26

1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

The greatest enemy we face as we diet is not food, or the gnawing hunger we endure. No, the greatest enemy we face is the lack of faith we have in ourselves. When the going gets tough, our tendency is to throw up our hands in surrender. That cannot be allowed to happen. As faithful people, we are tied to a special power that comes from beyond us. We are recipients of the holy power of God. That same power raised Christ from the dead and enabled Him to overcome every temptation that this world could throw at Him. With that kind of power, how can we fail at anything we do?

Today's thought: To diet means to do it!
Old 02-26-2024, 09:54 AM   #255  

Came to Branson yesterday after church. I've taken sis to get her rental car and then went by MCD to get a breakfast burrito. I'm definitely going to enjoy the peace and quite the next few days. And the sissy's clean condo. Think that's my major pet peeve with the guys.
later in the day I will be voing to the Rec Plex.
Enjoy the day.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote