UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2002, 04:57 PM   #331  
Theres no stopping me now

Bay baldes are like small individual spinning tops, which the kids launch by winding a cord around the blade 'spinning top' and then they pull it to release it. Think they are linked to some Japanese cartoon - will no doubt be the usual 2 minute fad

The basque is a treat, not sure when for. When it arrives, will need to plan a babysitter and a night out.

I would kill for size 2 feet. All the styles at the moment are really narrow and I am struggling to get my giant toes in to the narrow ones of an 8
Old 12-30-2002, 05:23 PM   #332  

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Smiling Sal
[B
I would kill for size 2 feet.

I know.....I'll have half of yours then we will both be a size 6!!
. :

What a wonderful dream

Night night all.
Old 12-30-2002, 06:12 PM   #333  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Bey blades are a kind of modern day battling tops...or am I showing my age now?? they are a firm favourite of Harry's too, there is a tv programme, characters look much the same as pokemon/digimon. We have the arena plus a host of other beyblades and attachments, actually as kids games go I dont mind these, maybe its cos I loved battling tops!!
Old 12-30-2002, 06:14 PM   #334  
Gym'll fix it!!

@ the crimbo card..I know what bayblades are now they were on the news..apparently there are a lot of "fake" ones on the market that they confiscated in the States...don't know why they were just cheapo copies of the real thing but they were making out like they were dangerous they are so small..what could they do..cut your finger
Old 12-30-2002, 06:15 PM   #335  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Oops didnt see your replies, could be the wine!!! Size 8, I wish, i have canoes for feet size 10 not funny though i was pleased with 2 pairs for £25 today!!
Old 12-30-2002, 06:28 PM   #336  
Gym'll fix it!!

Alright..are they Bey Blades? Bay Blades? or Bay Baldes? and who's been drinking the wine TQ size 10 i'm a size 5 but they size them different over here so i'm a size 7..count your blessings you're over there otherwise you might be a size 14

Last edited by cat90; 12-30-2002 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-31-2002, 05:19 AM   #337  

Have to confess I can't spell they are Bey Blades. As fads go they are harmless.

Had a practice last night for tonight, drank far too much wine, which, on top of TOM starting has definately made me feel a bit groggy this morning. Am hoping to go back to bed for a sleep later this afternoon, so best get on and get this house nice and clean to welcome in the new year
Old 12-31-2002, 12:03 PM   #338  
Gym'll fix it!!

Are you all getting ready for the BIG night it is funny to think that when you are tucked up in bed tomorrow at 8am i'll just be ringing in the New Year well..the one's with thick heads will be in bed anyway did anyone see the fireworks in Sidney, Australia on the news? they were great I'll be thinking of you all at 4pm and raising a glass to wish you "All the Best".
Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2002, 01:56 PM   #339  

Am nearly ready, just need to sweep and quickly wipe the livingroom floor. Have 6 kids coming over, so no point in having the place immaculate !!

They are selling the Edinburgh street party as the biggest hogmanay event ever, here. Was saying to Ray earlier, we only live 30 miles away and have never been to the party, but on the news tonight, people had come from China, New Zealand and so on. Maybe need to make more effort.

Will raise a glass for you Cathy at midnight - will have given in by 8am, so won't manage to have one with you then. We usually get to bed around 6.

Have a good one everybody. Speak to you all in 2003
Old 12-31-2002, 02:19 PM   #340  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

I'll be sure to be watching the telly here to watch everyone over there in England and Scotland see 2003 in. It always makes me homesick, nothing new there, but I watch faithfully every year.
Cathy, what is the time difference from the US East coast to Canada? I am five hours behind jolly ol Blighty, are you eight?
Right, it's two o'clcok in the afternoon and I'm still not dressed.... I need to go get busy, finish of laundry and just generally tidy up a bit, so the place is quite spiffy looking for New Year. I mmight even ruun to Payless in a mo (after I get dressed though) cos I really fancy a pair of boots they have there....I feel the need....LOL!
Later girlies, more in 2003!
Old 12-31-2002, 03:44 PM   #341  
Gym'll fix it!!

Carol...you PARTY (could'nt find an ANIMAL and i don't want to use a cow or a pig ) up until 6am..your a girl after my own heart

Chris..yeh..that's right 8 hours behind and i don't want to watch any of it on the telly because i'll end up ing...think i'll go to the mall too..i'm sick of watching "soap" repeats.
Old 01-01-2003, 06:52 AM   #342  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!! Good health, wealth and loads of joy spread over the coming year, love from Teel xx
Old 01-01-2003, 07:56 AM   #343  
Phat Chick

Happy New Year - pleased to say that hubby was discharged yesterday and is now home making my life **** still think he thinks he's at Death's door and Death won't let him in. Well I can truly say this is a Christmas I will never forget.

Went to bed around 22:30 and woke up at 12:00 by the fireworks, then went back to bed. Back and forth to the hospital from Boxing Day seems to have really drained me and TOM hasn't helped either.

Back to work an on plan from tomorrow - I deserve all the cr@p and junk I'm gonna eat today

Last edited by BigPhatBooty; 01-01-2003 at 08:03 AM.
Old 01-01-2003, 09:59 AM   #344  
Wahey a loss this wk!!!!!

Happy New Year.
My night out was going well until the traditional pizza on way home. Luckily we are not out every weekend like we use to be. Will find out the damage when I weigh-in tomorrow.
Old 01-01-2003, 10:06 AM   #345  

Happy New Year everyone.

Glad hubbys home BPB

Am going to make a new thread, as this one has been going on for ever. Will come back and add a link if I can figure it out

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=23225
Closed Thread