Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #661  
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

Today was good... I got execise in (5mi of walking) and ate OP! Yup, that definitely = a good day!

Here's how my points were spent...

2 pieces WW bread - 1pt
1 tbsp peanut butter - 2pts
1/2 C unsweetened applesauce - 1pt
3 C salad - 0pts
2 tbsp FF dressing - 0 pts
3 tbsp croutons - 1pt (as per pkg)
2 tbsp parmesan cheese - 1 pt
1 pkg Thinsations cookies - 2pts
10 baby carrots - 0pts
1 serving "Cola Chicken" - 4pts
3/4 C brown rice - 3pts
1 C steamed green beans - 0pts
2 tsp ICBINB - 1pt
Total: 16/20

I might have a bit of frozen yogurt (1/2 C = 3pts) a little later, we'll see.

How'd everyone else do today? Certainly sounds like you're all doing VERY well! Keep up the great work, ladies!

Have a great night!

~mel
Old 06-22-2006, 10:41 PM   #662  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

I am very busy tonight. I must try to make this quick. We are leaving tomorrow at noon for a funeral in Vegas. It is a six hour drive from here.

Lunch
don't know how to count. Carnitas salad from Ruby's hold the guacamole and hold the yummy fried flour tortilla triangles. It has a barbecue dressing of some sort, but it does look a bit creamy. Other than that, a trace of cheese, scattered black beans and scattered corn.

What was left in the silver cup from my sister's Take 5 shake I did ok by not ordering my own though.

Dinner
3 tostadas with 3/4 C vegetarian beans, lettuce, and tomatillo salsa. 7pts
1/2C spanish rice 2.5pts.

That's it. I am done.

Will eat no more tonight. I am so peeved about the shake. It was horrible!!

I don't know if I will be able to check in before Sunday. That is when we will be back. Hope you all hear from Morrigan by then. I will be back! Promise!!!

Good luck

--Amy
Old 06-23-2006, 01:08 PM   #663  

Okay Yesterday for me

Coffee 2 Cups - - - 2/2
ww Oatmeal ------- 2/4
Cucumber/Lemon -- 0/4
Salad w/Kid Beans/chicken/Salsa Dressing 3/7

6inch Subway no mayo no Cheese - - - - -6/13

Later for dessert - - - - - - - - -

1 fun size kit kat 2pts
Shredded mini wheatsw/milk - - - 6pts

And a nibble of some pasta I made for my husbands pot luck at work today 1pt

Total for the day - - - 23 pts.

38 Oz of Water
1 serving of Milk
1 Serving of Oils
3 Serving of Fruits Veggies

Todays so far ------

2 coffees ------ 2 pts
1 Light english Muffin 1 pt
Bite of a Lemon Muffin 2 pts

Lunch If it goes as planned I am having a Chicken Ensalada From Baja Fresh

6pts !!!!!!! And some Broccoli later for a Snack ! ! !! ! ! !
Old 06-23-2006, 01:22 PM   #664  
Amy

Nice going Angie. Lookin good! I have done ok so far today. We are heading to Nevada here in an hour and a half. The weekend is going to be a challenge for me.

Breakfast
oatmeal 3/3

work out 1 hour 6 activity points.

Check back in with you all on Sunday. Have a healthy weekend.

--Amy
Old 06-23-2006, 07:17 PM   #665  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

Today so far:

1/2 of a skim milk latte - 1pt
2 pcs no flour raisin toast - 2pts

1 small apple - 1pt
1/2 cup Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt - 1pt

Small lean ham sandwich on WW baguette bread - 3pts

12.5 points so far.

I didn't check back in last night because Hubby and I got to have dinner out alone (no kids!) and we went to a wonderful little Italian place. I did as good as I could - didn't order any yummy, gooey, cheesy stuff. <sigh> Had Rigatoni Contandina (pasta in a wine based broth with fresh tomatos and mushrooms). Salad (did have full-fat homemade dill dressing-very good). Also had a few bites of tiramisu. That wasn't as good as I had hoped, so I didn't miss not eating it. Anyway, I didn't count the points last night. I had an "I don't care" meal. I needed it. I had 12 points left when we went to diner and I haven't used any flex points this week. I'm sure I'm fine.

Have a good trip, Buffalo! We'll miss you!!
Old 06-23-2006, 09:41 PM   #666  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

I have to brag alittle I had to run into a clothing store today, to see if they had any black dress pants, as I had a funeral this afternoon and wasn't sure I liked the ones I had on...(Typical woman, huh?) anyhow, as I approached the doors, a young handsome man who was cleaning the inside windows of their establishment, opens the door for me...I said "Thank you" and he replies "You're welcome hon".... *smile*, Now mind you last Sat, I was about to head to a graduation party and a gentlemen from Chemlawn stopped to give us our bill and tell us he was going to spray, I open the door and he says "Wow, you look good!"..then, after Fashion Bug today I decide to try Dress Barn, I know the sales women there, shop there alot...so I go in, the manager looks at me, says "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Long time no see..then she pauses....Wow! You look skinny!!!"
I was on cloud 9 all day, knowing all day I looked good....not from a conceited stand point, but from knowing what I'm doing, is showing and paying off, not only for my own self esteem, but to others. I am not losing weight for anyone but myself, I'm not out to prove to anyone, I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin...and I'm starting to. ONEderland is only 6lbs away..that is an amazing feeling! The top I had on today was a 14/16, as my breast size has decreased 5 inches....and the pants were ones I had stuck back in my closet from years ago...I just had to share!

Now for my day of eating, which I too, am proud of considering the emotional day my family had.
B: Slim fast/banana/oil 6pts
S: ww bar 2pts
L: cheesestick, triscuits 3pts
D: chicken, potato, salad, roll, butter 15pts

26/26...all water, oil, veggies and calcium

Tomorrow will be my challenge day, as we wrap up the funeral and have the luncheon afterwards. I pray there is salad!
Old 06-24-2006, 04:23 PM   #667  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Can I track with you all? I am new to 3fc. I have done ww before and been successful. I have been doing ww faithfully again for 1 month and I have lost a little over 10 lbs. This will help me alot. I do not attend meetings anymore, but I think this will help me stay on track. I will probably do all my tracking at the end of the day. thank you
Old 06-24-2006, 11:03 PM   #668  

Here goes! breakfast -1 orange/watermelon= 4 pts. lunch-shrimp marinara smart one salad w/ crab meat and fat free italian dressing=5 pts. snack-mcdonald ice cream cone=3 pts. another snack- 3/4 cup chocolate lucky charms=2 pts. dinner- fettucini smart one and mixed veg.=6 pts. watermelon 3 pts and 1 pk of mini chewy sweetarts=4 pts. total is 27 points for the day. This week I have not used any of my 35 extra points so today I used 3 of those. I also rode my bike outside 5 miles. I usually do not count my activity points. I am scared I may mess that up. That is it for today. I hope everyone else had a great day.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:24 AM   #669  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

Welcome pacemomof4!! Glad you've decided to join our group...it's really nice to have people to motivate you, and congratulate you, and even offer support/advice when you need it.
Looks like you're right on track with the program, Keep up the good work!
Old 06-25-2006, 11:27 AM   #670  
Staying on track!!

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/175

Ok ladies, I'm back. Today is a NEW DAY!

So far, for breakfast had wheat pancakes with Sugarfree syrup and 1/2 cup blueberries, also coffee w/creamer & splenda.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:09 PM   #671  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Hiyall! (or maybe I should say Hola Amigas!)

I threw caution to the wind - never opened my journal and spent a week eating camarones (shrimp) - we bought them from the wives of the fisherman at about 6 am after they unloaded them from the boats. $8 for about 3 lbs of jumbo prawns. I know that the numbers of servings of shrimp tacos I had at a single breakfast/lunch/dinner session was way to high and way too good. That and I ate a lot of chips, homemade fresh salsa, wonderful things from taco stands that white folks aren't supposed to go to.

Our condo had double sliders, 15 feet of lawn, and then ocean. I caught a 9 lbs bass (lobina) along with about 30 other 5-7 pounders at Lake El Salto, home of the unofficial (because it was snagged) world record 27 lb bass. This is huge in my world of 6-8 inch fish with an occasional 3 pounder. I caught a 50 cent bus to the central market every morning to buy tomatoes, papaya, mango, pineapple, and lots of other yummy things. The rest of the time I floated in the kiddie pool with my mom and DD while DH did the big pool with Wil.

I am home for about 30 hours and leave for another week. I am planning on dieting this week. I was going to not weigh in and try to starve myself for a week to get back to what I was, but now my ride to the conference is leaving several hours later and I have no excuse to skip this weeks meeting, since I will be in town. We will see. The meeting is at 10:45 and my ride leaves at noon.

Recreating today so far:
oatbran cereal (3), creamer with coffee (1)
salad with kidney beans (2) and croutons (3)
rice (3), beans (3), tortilla (2)

17 point so far today - I plan on a small salad for dinner.

I don't know yet if I will be online this week. It depends on the cost of internet at our hotel and if we are using computers at the conference.

Hope everyone had a great week - I will be in touch on Friday if not before then.

adios
Old 06-25-2006, 08:13 PM   #672  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

Hi Morrigan!

Glad you've ben having a good time!! The food sounds To Die For!! I don't blame you for not journaling!! I wouldn't either.

Enjoy!
Old 06-25-2006, 10:33 PM   #673  
Amy

Hello everyone! I am back from Henderson (Las Vegas). The memorial service was nice. I have done enough crying though for the rest of the year at least.

Welcome back Wendy! I am so glad you had a nice vacation. Mexico is great no matter what part you visit. Always fun and always relaxing for me.

My eating went ok this weekend. I failed to journal as well. I will try to wrap it up for you though......

Friday afternoon heading out of town

a ham sandwich on the road 2pts
1apple 1pt
2Tbs rdcdfat PB 4pts

Dinner
OUCH!! Carabbas. Yummy. This is one of my faves! Don't ever go there though. Not one close to us. My hubby and I split the chicken parmigiana. I have no flippin idea how to spell that. We got the veggies as a side instead of pasta. I know this was still very high in points. However, I did stellar compared to pre ww. I also had one piece of bread and my son's crust. I used to would have eaten about 3 or 4 pieced of bread. I also had a delicious glass of red wine.

Saturday
Hit the cafe in the hotel. I tried real hard to be good. I ordered cream of wheat. It was like paste, so I picked off my daughter's adult sized meal. I had about 3/4 cup buttery hash browns, one bite of omelet, and two bites of french toast.

lunch
reduced fat chocolate chip banana coffee cake from Starbucks along with an iced mocha (3) I think the cake was 8.

dinner
applebees cajun talapia from the ww menu 6pts. YUMMY I will have this again. Hard to believe it is 6 points though. ????

evening
amaretto sour (yummy and oh so sweet).

Sunday

breakfast
cup of coffee

lunch
Denny's Skinny moon??? gave my son 1/2 of the ham. The rest was egg beaters and dry sourdough toast.

snack
the top of a chocolate dipped ice cream cone. This upset my tummy, so my son finished it off for me. I had nothing but the ice cream off of the top.

dinner

1 1/2 C wheat pasta
3/4 c sauce with hardly any meat in it.
2/3 C corn

that should do it.

The only other thing that I can think of is some reduced fat town house crackers with that bad bad bad cheese in a can

Got on the scale after dinner. It shows my morning weight from before the weekend. I should have lost some weight.

Will chat longer tomorrow.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:01 PM   #674  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Finished the day with a salad and chicken - for 22 points total
Old 06-25-2006, 11:38 PM   #675  

Another day!!! I hope everyone had a good day!! I had today breakfast-3/4 cup oat bran(no milk)and orange=2 pts. lunch-spaghetti lean cuisine & broccoli=5 pts. snack-ww fudgesicle=1 pt. dinner-pepper steak smart one and cauliflower=5 pts. snack-mccdonalds ice cream cone=3 pts. snack-chewy mini sweetarts=4 pts. snack-watermelon=2pts. total of 22 for the day. I also rode my bike 2 miles. see you all tomorrow
Closed Thread