Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 08:47 AM   #676  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

I failed to post yesterday, as it was my sons birthday and we spent the day at my hubby's work picnic...but I did great!
B: english muffin w/pb and a ww yogurt 4pts
Picnic: bbq chicken w/out skin, fruit, salad w/FF dressing, 1/4c. macaroni salad 8pts
D: ham & cheese sandwich on flat bread w/oil and dressing 4pts, baked doritos w/dip 4pts
When they had cake and ice cream, I just had frozen yogurt 4pts

My friend and her hubby were driving down the street, as I was heading up the street from my walk w/our new puppy....my friend called me when they got home to tell me her hubby said "Wow, those pts work!" he was referring to me and my loss....I'm loving the compliments!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2006, 12:07 AM   #677  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

ok, here goes once again. breakfast-oatbran and watermelon 5 pts. lunch-1 light mozarella cheese stick 1 pt, cucumbers 0 pts. and an orange 1 pt. dinner-chicken enchilada tv dinner 7 pts. cauliflower 0 pts. snack-watermelon 1 pt. banana fudge pop 1 pt. and I may have another 1 or 2 point item. That is 18 pts. But like I said I will probably eat something else. I rode my bike around my neighborhood for about 40 minutes. I just wasn't that hungry today. Somedays I am starving other days I am not. Anyone else like that?? AJsMommy doesn't it feel great to get compliments!! You are doing awesome!!! And don't you feel healthier too? Anyway I hope everyone else had a great day. And hopefully tomorrow will be awesome for everyone too!!! see ya, -Paula
Old 06-27-2006, 01:05 AM   #678  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Hello all. Have not posted at all today. Not the norm for me, but we were out all day. Should not be the case when you just get back from out of town but that is life.

Paula, I am just like you. Some days I have no problem staying within or below points. Others, I could eat a weeks worth in one day. A lot of it has to do with my cycle.

Today.......

Breakfast
oatmeal 3/3

Workout
30 minutes with trainer and a wimpy 5 minute warm up. I just could not get out of bed today.

Lunch
sandwich on REGULAR BREAD (AHHHHHH) 4/7
baked lays 3/10

Snack
Iced non fat mocha 3/13

Dinner
pasta with turkey sausage out of the It's good for you Pampered Chef cookbook 12/25

bites of CC cookie 2/27

Without activity points, I get 24. So, I should be good. Only problem, it is 10pm now. I have not eaten in 4 hours, and I am HUNGRY. Must go to bed and not the pantry or fridge.

Good night! Amy
Old 06-27-2006, 02:10 AM   #679  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

I did good today! 19.5 out of 20pts. I'm not going to list it all now because it's late and I'm tired, but I'm happy with what I've done today.

Got in a Curves workout, too! Yay me!
Old 06-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #680  

Hello all!! I hope everyone had a great day. breakfast-0, lunch-shrimp marinara smartone, cucumbers, orange=4pts, snack-ice cream cone from mcdonalds= 3 pts. dinner-enchilada smartone=6 pts. snack-mini chewy sweettarts=4 pts snack-watermelon-2pts.ww fudgesicle-1 pt. snack-3/4 cup choc. lucky charms 2 pts. total for the day is 22. talk you you all tomorrow
Old 06-28-2006, 12:07 AM   #681  

I have a question, I changed my tracker because I lost 2 lbs and it is not showing up. Anyone know why or how I can get it back on there. I went through the same steps as I did before and I don't know what is wrong. any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, Paula
Old 06-28-2006, 12:33 AM   #682  

Nevermind, I messed up!!! Thanks anyway!! oops!!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 12:44 AM   #683  
Amy

Paula, Congratulations on your loss!!!! I plan on chasing you as you journey down on your tracker. I can not wait to get under 180.00.

I weighed in tonight. I lost 3.4. This would be great, except for the fact that I gained that 3 last week. I almost made my personal goal of 3.5 for the week. I feel pretty darn good. I just had a bowl of ice cream with chocolate and peanuts. Other than that, I want to have a great on program week and get closer to that 180 mark.

Today

Breakfast
malt o meal 3

lunch
mcdonalds salad grilled balsamic 5
2 nuggets 2
some fries 3

Dinner
Olive Garden Capalini Pomodoro 11.5
salad
breadsticks (two of them)

dessert
ice cream
nuts
chocolate sauce

Did not finish off too good, but ok. Will have a perfect day tomorrow. I will plan for it.

Good night!!! ---Amy

ps.........Liz, my hubby is flying into Anchorage Thursday afternoon. He is then going to Kenai to fish. I look forward to some great fish.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:25 AM   #684  

Hey Buffalo - my husband made an impromptu trip to Kenai tonight to catch his limit of salmon. He'll be home in time for work in the morning. This weekend he's got a halibut charter leaving out of Homer. It's his annual "Boys" weekend. We've had a lot of rain this past week, but today turned out pretty nice. I hope the weather holds out for your hubby!

My day started out fantastic! I reluctantly weighed myself with the family this morning (My husband weighs himself on Wednesdays) and the scale said 132.0!!!! That's my WW GOAL!!!! Now, I don't know if their scale will say that tomorrow at weigh-in - Aunt Flo is due any day - but WOO HOO for now!!!

Today I've had:

12 oz skim milk latte - 2pts
1/2 banana - 1pt
Pria 110 cal. bar - 2pts
Lean ham sandwich on WW baguette - 2.5pts
1 cup cantelope - 1pt
Balance 100 cal bar - 1pt
Tilapia fish - 4pts
Salad w/ FF dressing - 1pt
1 cup cherries - 1pt
1 salmon oil tablet - 1pt

16.5 points total. Keeping it low for weigh-in tomorrow. I'm full - that's all that matters.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm trying not to get over excited about what my scale said today, because that would be a 2.6 pound loss and that's quite a bit considering I've used a few flex points this week. Well, who knows! If not this week, maybe next week. Unfortunately whether or not I make goal, I'm still going to have more to lose because what I looked like at this weight before I had children is definitely NOT what I look like at this weight AFTER children! LOL!
Old 06-28-2006, 11:35 AM   #685  
Amy

Liz, I am so glad to hear you don't look the same as before kids. I am at my pre-marriage weight (4pounds over really). But, I am about a half size bigger and don't look as good for sure. When I first began my quest for a healthier life, I set my weight goal at 180. That was before I even went to WW. As soon as I lost a big chunk of the weight, it became evident that 180 would not cut the mustard. So, now I shoot for the 155/160 that WW says I should be at. I have also decided that when I get there, I will have some surgery to replace the breasts that have left me. Never was one of those gals that would do that, but man! I have been robbed, and it is not over yet.

So far today...........

Breakfast
malt-o-meal 3/3
Old 06-28-2006, 01:02 PM   #686  

I hear you, Buffalo! My chest is actually a cup size bigger, so that's nice, but my arms are bigger too, not to mention my belly - ugh! I've been working hard on my arms, but that flab doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I've thought of surgery, but insurance isn't going to cover "flabby arm repair". I'll keep working on it. It's only been three months!

Wish me luck - I'm off to weigh-in in 30min. I couldn't help myself and weighed at home this morning. It has me down to 131. That really can't be right so I'm thinking something might be off on our scale. Trying not to get my hopes up too much.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:58 PM   #687  

I DID IT!!!

Not only did I MEET my goal weight, I went BELOW it!!!! I'm so excited!

I have to maintain this weight or lower for six weeks and then I'm considered a lifetime member. I can go as low as I want to (within my range) as long as I don't go more than 2 pounds over my goal weight. I think I can handle that. Time will tell.

Anyway, off to have my latte. Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 02:43 PM   #688  

yippee!! snowgal!!! That is great!!! You are inspiring to all of us!!! I know you are on cloud nine!! keep up the good work!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #689  

Thank you pacemom! I really am excited! It's not often I feel really proud of myself, but I can honestly say I feel "proud" today!

You'll get there, too! If I can do it, I know anyone here can.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:25 PM   #690  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

CONGRATULATIONS SNOWGAL!!!!
That is an amazing accomplishment, one you've worked very hard for!

I had WI today, down 2 3/4lbs, which put me at -15. I'm 4.25lbs away from my first goal and 6lbs away from my 10%. If you all don't remember, I'm treating myself to Victoria Secret underwear (lol) once I'm under 200...I have them purchased, and they are sitting here in their pretty pink striped bag waiting...even hubby keeps asking when I can wear them, lol.

Today was my sons birthday party w/friends, and although I don't think I'm over pt, I just ate all my pts in the wrong ways...pizza, chips, pop...I won't beat myself up over it, I had planned for a bad day...jumping back on track tomorrow. We'll see if the scale notices
Closed Thread