Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #121  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)

Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone's Walk Blasters 2 sections - Tummy Trimmers & Lower Body Blast
30 minutes on the bike
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:58 AM   #122  

hi all
Ronja Great that you are getting back on track. I hear ya re: sugar. Same for me.... all carbs

mason88x Great to meet you. I totally understand what you said. It is something shared by many here. Glad you are here. Group power works. In addition to posting in this thread, there may be something in the "challenge" area of the forums that might appeal to you.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...challenge-159/

Diana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I just got a notification that there is an update for my computer. That type of stuff makes me nuts. I am the IT person for us and at work, which is not saying much.
As you know, I do not have a lot of money. But I have bought extended warranty and tech support for my pc. And believe me it was well worth it. Not only because I can call them for help. But also because they had to pay for a variety of things that went wrong with this laptop. 2 house calls by a repair person. And once sending it back to the factory for repairs. Replaced the motherboard and sisterboard, (or cousinboard.... some family member other than mother) the videocam and the screen. Its a dell laptop. My old toshiba never needed anything replaced.

Weighed myself this morning. Made sense that my weight was higher considering what I ate the week before.

Today's food was in the catagory of could be better, could be worse.
Total for day 1500
B: coffee and cocoa and trader joes samples 350
L: popchips And chicken sausage with vegetables 700
S: frozen protein lemon stuff. 50
D: chicken with vegetables in mustard sauce 250
S coffee with cocoa 150

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday

Last edited by flower123; 05-17-2017 at 03:10 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:27 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

It's finally warming up here, the sun is shining and we finally got our boat back. We have a new engine so we need to break it in for 20 hours before we can start skiing and playing. We went for a ride yesterday and stopped for lunch. I had blackened rockfish - it's a kind of sea bass I believe.

I was hungry last night! I think from all the fresh air and being outside planting and boating. I did an hour spin class as well. I give myself a snack after dinner, but I went to bed hungry. As I went upstairs I said in the morning I was going to have french toast and bacon and lots of syrup, etc. lol I'm okay this morning.

Today is an off exercise day but I want to make sure I'm not sitting like a lump.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:01 AM   #124  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
No weigh in

Have a great day

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 17

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

Jerry was so confident. He knew he could lose weight if he would only knuckle down and try. But it seemed that no matter how determined he got, something came up to thwart him. Whenever friends tried to help him, he told them to leave him alone; he was going to make it on his own. How sad that some people try to do everything by themselves. It is good to believe in yourself, but not when that self-belief causes you to be less than you can be. Believe in God. Put your faith there. Whatever you find you cannot do, remember that God can do it.

Today's thought: Thank God for the gift of determination!
Old 05-17-2017, 09:42 AM   #125  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone
WI the same as yesterday 160.2, Workout round 2 week 4 day 3 done. Next week I start the 8 week program so yeah.

Last night we had the roasted chicken for dinner and I ate french fries cooked in the air fryer. I did not get as much pleasure out of them as I was expecting so mark another guilty pleasure off my list. When I indulge it really has to taste over the moon! and make me feel like it was a treat those were just...well food...whoda thunk I would be saying that about fries????

Ok today I will be attending a work event this evening it started out as it would be fun until the owner of the company (and reason I am resigning) is going to attend too and the worst part 4 of us will be riding together......yikes

More later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:59 AM   #126  
Trying to live below 200

nancylmrn Good luck with the work event. Did the fries taste like traditional fried french fries? Did the chicken taste roasted like in a rotisserie? Was the chicken better in the air fryer or if you had put it in the oven?
Old 05-17-2017, 11:29 AM   #127  
Work in Progress

Diana yes the fries were crispy on the outside and soft inside (cook time total 23 min) they were what I would expect if they had been fried in oil. Although the first time I made them I used the frozen extra crispy and they were much better than the batch last night, the roasted chicken tasted like it had been roasted. I put butter over the outside, then sprinkled with seasoning and put in the air fryer at 350 for 30 minutes while I worked out. Then I went back and flipped it over and bumped the heat up to 400 for 30 more minutes. Checked the internal temp and was not quite done so another 10 min and it hit the 165 degrees. It was quite juicy and flavorful. I think next time I will brine the bird before cooking.

Now that I am getting the hang of it I think I will start using the extra set of small pan's to reheat leftovers and get DH to do the same (like reheating the lasagna I made for the family on Sunday)
Old 05-17-2017, 07:04 PM   #128  

Smile Hello!

Hi!

I hope that you all are doing really well.

I have not been around for a few weeks. I was remiss this past month or two and put on around 6 pounds, but I have had a really bad cold this week and have lost 3! I have not felt like grocery shopping or picking up some fast food. ... I wish that food was not such a tantalizing pleasure. I can gain really easily...None of you have that problem! It is worse since I have gotten older. I miss my teenage years when I could eat what I wanted. Oh, I have changed from drinking skim milk to almond milk this past month. I need to be careful around the chocolate almond milk!!!

218/198.5 I am like a turtle in my diet "race", but I am in a much better place than last September!

I really need to get the weight off. I think it will really help my knee. I have pain when I go up and downstairs. I have been going up and down a series of half steps on a steep hill in the back yard! It is easier than full steps. I want to do it twice 2x/day.

Wkend Boater: I watched the movie Manchester by the Sea, and thought about you boating. I saw part of a travelogue on National Geographic about New Hampshire. It was one of those aerial shows and showed Robert Frost's house, a pit where marble was excavated, a popular mountain with a stony top that was very popular for climbing...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:42 PM   #129  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
baked chicken 300 calories
collard greens 75 calories
green beans 75 calories
cabbage 75 calories
carrots 75 calories
mixed melon 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Hiit 25 and Jessica Smith's Total Body Time Saver w/10's
Old 05-17-2017, 09:04 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 255/229/155

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone

Terry
It's we'll know that exercise is best for common colds.
And I do usually lose a little more weight while I have an illness .

However if sick enough to be on antibiotics then just rest. .

My planned break is going well . I know that fasting isn't the best way to approach weight loss.
So having planned breaks as opposed to unplanned breaks . Is my way of going on Maintenance for my losses thus far.

I'm moving and dealing with great stresses both at home and at work.
So I'm just eating well

Three fish dinners, two steak steak and one chicken. And one no meat pasta.

Lunches are still salads and shakes are still breakfast. I feel very healthy.
I'm looking forward to vet back to weight loss Im 227 to and if I go back I. The 230s Ill restart .
So car so good.
Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:51 PM   #131  
Work in Progress

good evening all
The work event went well! they had appetizers and drinks. I ate the raw veggies, dip, and a little chicken skewers and one small glass of wine. Then I came home for my real dinner LOL It was really great to finally put a face to names I have been talking with via phone and email for 1.5 years
This was that companies 30th anniversary and they invited clients to help celebrate. Did a little networking while I was there and told my main contact that in the am I was officially resigning. He said he would ask around and see if there might be something I could fall into ...if not not the end of the world. I am a bit nervous about going to my current employer to tell him my last day will be May 31st. But I know it is best for me

so on to the higher point today! I got a call from my middle child (lol she is 31) and over the course of the call she said...mom daughter 3 told me you have been losing weight, how much do you weigh now (guess that number means a lot to them) When I told her she was surprised that I weighed less than she did....OK now I am going to brag, I seem to weigh less than all three of my daughters....ages 35, 32, 25....sheesh I am getting old...Gosh I love old age
Old 05-18-2017, 04:25 AM   #132  

Hi all
.2 lb loss on Wednesday. Had awesome day. But calories were high.
Calories for the day 1650
Hope everyone has a great Thursday.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:53 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Nancy - that is awesome about your daughters! lol So funny, I'm sure now they're all going to make sure to get skinnier than mom.

Pang - hello! Glad to hear from you, hope the move goes well and you get settled in quickly. Think of it as a time to purge all that stuff you've been moving from place to place.

Teri - turtle or not, slow and steady wins the race. You'll have a much better chance of keeping it off if you lose it slowly. I was having a lot of aches and pains that now that I'm down so much seem to have magically disappeared.

My daughter came home last night - she was shocked at how thin I was - I've lost about 25 more lbs since she had last seen me.

Yesterday was an off exercise day - today it's back on the spin. I've been cutting back a little on the calories as well and it seems to have worked. I'm so close to the 170s I can almost taste it.

Last edited by msgooch; 05-18-2017 at 06:53 AM. Reason: my brain moves faster than my fingers
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:18 AM   #134  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
No weigh in

Have a great day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 18

Romans 1:17
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Jean had gone to church for years and had always known she was welcome there. Barbara attended a church across town from Jean's, and she was beginning to think it just wasn't right for her anymore. Both women saw each other at an exercise class that met on Monday mornings. One morning Barbara lamented about her disillusionment with her church, and Jean invited her to come to church with her on Sunday morning. Barbara immediately felt at home in Jean's church, and the two women developed a strong relationship. Faith met faith at an exercise/weight class, and a beautiful friendship was born.

Today's thought: I will use my diet for the glory of God.

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-18-2017 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:46 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 206/189.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all!

I've been a little bad. I swear it's one event after another since the beginning of April. Saturday we had soccer and then a graduation party for one of my very good friends, I indulged in food truck food and some of a very delicious but very rich cupcake. Sunday was Mother's day and I was lazy. So no work out Saturday through Monday. Monday my whole town experienced power loss until around midnight for me 10 am for some. It's hot where I'm at so no work out happened at all. I ended up at my parents, had a horrible nights sleep, the air mattress I was using had a leak and I woke up several times on the floor. O went ahead and worked out Tuesday but it was a struggle, I didn't do my walk that I normally do while my son was at practice. Yesterday I got home and a friend who is in the Navy called, I missed her call the day before, so I answered she's been having a hard time and next thing I know it's 5 and I'm outta work out time.
I was a little upset about my laziness this week, but I did measure my waist and I'm down 1.25 inches from last month so that boosted my spirits and then I weighed myself and I'm in the 180's finally!!!
That made me feel really good! I'm wearing jeans that while they are the same size as the rest of my pants they were too tight, and I'm able to wear a top that was too tight with the jeans without muffin top sticking all out!

I'm thrilled!!! Now to work extra hard to get to my July goal, losing 32lbs before I turn 32. 12lbs away and I feel really good about it.
Tacos_in_Texas is offline   Reply With Quote