Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-15-2017, 07:45 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

It's Monday - I'm almost down to my previous low - 182.4 today. I've been bouncing around the scale lately and not always making the best choices. My blister is healing so I will attempt to do a spin class this morning after breakfast.

I have the week's menu planned, but the real challenge will begin in a few days. My two kids, one graduating this weekend, will both be home. It's much easier to plan and stick to it when it's just me and hubby.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:03 AM   #107  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

nancylmrn We can get through this. Today's devotion speaks to me.

msgooch Great job with the scale moving back down. Congrats on the graduating kiddo. I hope the spinning class goes well.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

No weigh in today, but back on plan.

Have a great day and start to your week!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:17 AM   #108  

Good morning everyone

Firstly, I want to say Happy belated Mothers day to all the moms here (and yes furbaby moms too) and hope you all had a great day yesterday. Diana that is wonderful news about your Hubby, you must feel such a sense of relief. Nancy, wtg on keeping up with your workouts and a big hello to all of you!

As for me, it's been busy. Everything is okay but with all going on it can be a bit stressful, just trying to take things one step at a time. Past few weeks, most of my focus has been on the house and projects. I have not been steadily OP and more of on and off and thus have managed to maintain but did not WI after this weekend and certainly enjoyed some carbs and cake yesterday. My eyes are a bit puffy this morning.

We still have two weeks left to the month. The weather has been really rotten here with the exception of about a week a while back. It has been damp, rainy and cold. TOmorrow it is going to be nice and we are going right into summer this week (going from in the 40's, 50 to about 80!) so hopefully that will help me to get back in the groove and feel better and also we can finally start cooking out as I have been talking about.

I need to plan for this week and I am determining a schedule so I can head over back to the market today or tomorrow.

I hope that you are all well and have a good day today, it's a pleasure to see you all , as always
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:11 PM   #109  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Hello Everyone!

I'm in Kansas visiting my parents. Haven't read my Best Life Diet book, haven't done my C25K, forgot my fitbit.......

Hope you are all well!
LurchMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:53 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 212/209.6/160

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone, I am back today. I was sick part of last week, tried not to eat too much junk food, but I am up 2 lbs, and plan to drop it this week.

This weekend, I picked up lots of fruit...strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and watermelon. I've started adding fruit to my salad and having a fruit/veggie smoothie some nights.

Here's to a wonderful weight loss week for all of us.
ChelsieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 05:51 PM   #111  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good afternoon to all
WI down a bit 160.8 but still struggling with the funk LOL. Although yesterday I cooked for the family, pasta, while I had my stir fry. Which was fine. I did get complements from my mother and brother that I was looking good so I think the exercise is changing me. Speaking of which....I did not get up to workout this am, so broke my streak of nearly 8 weeks solid. I will make the day up on Saturday.

I will work on personal's later this week...but for now I am waving and hugging all around
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:28 PM   #112  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I am going to try to get a few shorter workouts in during the day. I have a desk job and I don't get much movement in at work, unless I am working out. I planned to do this in the past, but didn't do it. I am going to try again. LOL Also, maybe this will give me extra movement without stressing my body. I am really wanting to lose the extra weight I am carrying. I don't think hitting it hard with intense, long workouts is the answer for me right now. This is what I did in the beginning. Maybe my regular workouts along with some extra movement will be the answer. I will keep tweaking things until I get it figured out, LOL. (or die trying ) Of course staying on track with diet/food is most important.

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Two 10 minute walks from Jessica Smith's Walk On 10 Minute Quick Walk Mix (I did one walk right after lunch. I worked for a while and then did the other walk)
Jessica Smith Total Body Time Saver w/10's (approx 17 minutes)
Body Pump at gym
Old 05-15-2017, 11:56 PM   #113  
Work in Progress

Diana it sounds like you have a plan in mind. Today was a prime example of when I don't do a scheduled workout my desk job allows for little movement. So under 6,000 steps for the day.

Todays food was really high in calories but were I need to be for carbs....WI in three days will tell the tale
Old 05-16-2017, 12:00 AM   #114  

hi all

Seems a lot less busy here now. That's great for me.

ChelseaT and Lurchmomma, good to meet you

Diana, thanks for the welcome back. The plan for added short workouts during the day sounds great. and challenging. But you are very determined and committed. You can do this!

Nancylmrn
congrats on the loss. And on the compliments you got from your mother and brother

msgooch congrats on your kids graduating. wishing you best with all aspects of that.

WeekendBoater We have had similar weather as you. Although we missed the brunt of Sunday's storm.

Hi to anyone I did not mention

Today was the first day back on plan. No sugars of any sort, no grain.

Tuesday I will weigh myself and see the damage caused during the past week of sociopathic eating.
Total calories for Monday: 1100

B: coffee and cocoa with cashew milk and stevia

L: 2 chicken sausage with carrot, cabbage, green bean and onion.

S: more coffee and cocoa with stevia and cashew milk.

D: chicken with same veggies as lunch. In mustard sauce.

S: frozen lemon protein drink made with .... stevia.

So day one happened. Just need to stay strong. I can do this !!!

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Last edited by flower123; 05-16-2017 at 04:01 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:03 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Alright my friends, here I am, confessing I have failed miserably in May so far. Instead of having a really good month finally reaching first of my goals, I have been eating off plan and gaining weight. Now for the better part - I have stopped, got my mind back on track, I fasted yesterday and I continue fasting today to detox my body from sugar. Yet again I have to admitt I can NOT eat sugar. There is just no way for me to eat it in moderation. It's far better for me to just stay away from it completely, because there's no thing as one cookie or small piece of cake for me, long term. It starts with one cookie one day, three cookies next day and very shortly I end up eating two packages of cookies a day.
~
The only sweet thing I seem to not overeat on is high quality chocolate. So that can stay. Everything else must go!

So here is to a better month for all of you, looking forward to seeing all your progress!

Last edited by Ronja; 05-16-2017 at 04:04 AM.
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:35 AM   #116  

Hi everyone

Was hoping to join in with this thread if that's okay? I'm a new member here on 3fatchicks and struggling currently with accountability!

I've got about a stone to loose-hoping to loose half for my holiday and graduation ball in 4 weeks time (no pressure lol)
I'm 23 and am a university student from England.

I have a horrible habit of having 1 sweet thing then getting the whole "screw it I have blown it now will start the diet mentality tomorrow". That's how I ended up eating chocolate, biscuits, cake, ice-cream and cheesecake yesterday! Not too happy with myself today as I now have even more to loose after a few weeks of eating a lot

So today (fresh start I hope?) I had
B= sultana branflakes and milk
L= Mexican chilli bean soup, pitta bread, mini bag of popcorn, tea
S= apple
T= 2 small sweet potato with feta, spinach and red onion
S= Banana
mason808x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:10 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

Ronja - welcome back. Just get back here and take it one choice at a time.

Diana - not sure if this works for you, but I have a fitbit and I set the alarm so that if I haven't walked 250 steps per hour it buzzes to remind me.

I was able to spin yesterday, even with my monster blister. I'm going to spin all this week while I wait for my foot to heal. Today I'm going to attempt an hour long class.

Last night I made chicken piccata - minimal ww flour, I make my own broth. But...I had 2 ounces of high fiber pasta with it, still fine on the calories, and sure enough today I see a bump up in my weight. I don't get flustered, I know I ate 1500 - ish calories and burned 2600, but it's interesting that anytime I eat pasta the scale goes up.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:58 AM   #118  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

nancylmrn Are you upping your calories a bit to tweak things?

Flower Good job on your day.

Ronja Good job getting back on track.

mason808x
Hi and Welcome to the check-in.

msgooch
I don't have any of the fitness technology. I try to keep my life simple, as much as possible. I bought a pedometer one time, got frustrated with it and took it back. I just got a notification that there is an update for my computer. That type of stuff makes me nuts. I am the IT person for us and at work, which is not saying much.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
N-W-I

Have a great day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 16

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

The group began every week by admitting all their transgressions. Having to admit all the wrongs that were done really helped act as a deterrent during the week. It was embarrassing to tell people about the things you shouldn't have eaten, even though they were all friends. What really made a difference was the period of prayer that ended each session. What a source of strength and courage! The group was the best thing Janet had ever gotten into. Dieting was almost a joy when it was done with such good friends. Sharing the experience helped Janet make her diet a success.

Today's thought: Confession is good for the soul and for the diet!
Old 05-16-2017, 10:51 AM   #119  
Work in Progress

Good morning everyone!
WI down a little again so yeah 160.2, exercise round 2 week 4 day 1 complete. I actually did Mondays scheduled workout and am going to skip Tuesdays (kickboxing) I am just not coordinated enough to follow. So I don't feel bad about missing 1 scheduled day.

Next week I am starting a brand new 8 week program from fitness blender I purchased it and looked at the workouts they are all approx 30 minutes long then there is an additional short workout you can add those are approx 10-15 minutes so fits well with my schedule.

Diana I did bump my calories & carb intake up these past few days and I am seeing small drops, but until I get past this plateau with my lowest weight of 158.2 I will be skeptical I am still not eating pasta, rice, or anything with flour including bread and breading on foods.

Oh and this morning I put a whole chicken in my air fryer. Put it in before my workout, flipped it when I was done, took a shower and poof dinner for tonight LOL...I am really liking this thing

Back later today
Old 05-16-2017, 01:15 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 212/209.6/160

Hello Everyone,

I am down 1 LB this morning, thanks to sticking to plan. It seems I must stay under 1150 calories and exercise to lose weight.

Lunch today is crab salad, naan bread and soup. Berries and rice cakes with peanut butter for snacks.

Plan to exercise at least a half hour after work.
ChelsieT is offline   Reply With Quote