Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-18-2017, 10:02 PM   #136  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

Pang Keep up the great work!

Tacos_in_Texas Congrats on the 180's!

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone Red Mile, 15 minutes on a machine that is a cross between an elliptical and a stepper. (I really liked this machine but it is intense), 20 minutes bike, 20 minutes treadmill

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-18-2017 at 10:06 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:36 AM   #137  

Good Morning

Diana
The "Jin Shin Jyutsu holds" I told you about for "weight release" seems to not be working anymore for me. So I am no longer recommending it.

Weight this morning up a pound
Calories today: 1100

Hope everyone has an awesome Friday
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:18 AM   #138  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Flower Gosh, I am sorry about that. I haven't tried it, yet, since I haven't seemed to have the time to sit and focus on doing that. It's probably worth it to try it a little longer. Maybe you are just going through a cycle.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
Nothing for this morning, it's my early day.

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
No weigh in. I'll probably get back to it on Sunday.

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 19

Mark 16:16
'He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.'

It is so easy to be tossed back and forth in our commitment to our diets. One day they seem worth the effort, and the next they seem like such a drag. It feels like they will never end, and nothing we do makes the time pass any faster. The sad fact is, it is up to us. If we stick to our diets, we'll lose weight. If we cheat, then we can't expect to lose. Just as the Christian who believes receives the eternal reward and those who don't believe will have no part in it, dieters who remain faithful reap the reward, while those who lose heart receive nothing.

Today's thought: In dieting, the biggest winner is the biggest loser!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-19-2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:17 AM   #139  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone
WI up 1.8 has to be that water thing again...I am getting tired of whining but geez. I officially gave notice to leave work yesterday, last day May 31. Plus I have an interview this morning it is only 30 hours a week but the pay is higher than I receive now. downside no benefits.
Did I tell you I am officially off all high blood pressure medications? as of Wednesday I have been on them for 15 years. which really makes me think was it the job I had at the time?

WO round 2 week 4 day 5 done. Monday I start a new 8 week program and I am looking forward to it

Tomorrow we have to travel for DH work, a 3 hour drive then a ferry ride to do an estimate, then turn around hope on the ferry. We are going to spend the night in a town near the ferry on the way back just to break it up and a mini vacation

back later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:47 PM   #140  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Today was not a great day. I ate my usual breakfast and lunch. I got sidetracked at dinner because something came up. I should not have allowed myself to get derailed. At the time I justified myself. Afterward I knew it was unacceptable. Monday morning I am going to weigh in and move forward. Tomorrow we are walking the bridge. We have decided on a place to eat lunch. I know the place and I will make the best choice I can. It will be hot, so I don't want to take salad dressing. I need to look at their menu before I decide anything. I can always bring my dressing in a container with an ice pack. Tomorrow night DH want's crab cakes. He also wants fresh spinach. So I will have the crab cakes fresh spinach and I will make me a fruit cup or maybe some yogurt. I am so frustrated with myself right now. The good thing is that I contemplated really going off the deep end tonight but I reeled myself in. I don't know why I have all of this sabotage behavior and thoughts going on. On a positive note, I did workout, LOL.

Calories for the day: Unknown
Exercise: Jessica Smith Total Body Time Saver w/10's, TF Hiit 15

Enjoy your evening!
Old 05-20-2017, 07:19 AM   #141  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I looked at the website for the restaurant we talked about going to today. Of course they are updating their menu and it's not available. I might stick with a grilled chicken sandwich to keep things simple.

Today I am walking our bridge with some ladies from church. I did it last year by myself. I know it will be more fun with my group.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
No weigh in - will start back on Monday

Have a great day!

May 20

John 15:7
'If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.'

'I don't really believe in God. I keep asking him for things, and I never get them. I want new clothes, a decent car, and I'm tired of working. I go to church regularly, and I pray all the time. The Bible says that if I ask for anything in God's name I'll get it. I think it's a bunch of hogwash.' Too many people think all they have to do is ask, and God will shower them with wealth and luxuries of life. God does indeed want us to have good things, but He tells us that we must ask for things with a Christlike mind. We need to ask ourselves, 'Would Christ ask for this?' Ask in the Spirit of Jesus Christ, and God will bless you richly.

Today's thought: I need God's help to ask for the right things.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:34 PM   #142  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

The bridge walk was fun today. We only did about 2/3 of the bridge and then turned around. That was as far as one of the ladies could do. But she did great. She has been training for the walk and I am glad we were able to do it. We probably did a little over 3.5 miles. But some of that is uphill so that makes a big difference, along with the heat and humidity.

We had crab cakes from the Harris Teeter. I googled it and the info is listen on My fitness pal. I am curious how accurate it is. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/cal...cakes-10396546 I always anticipate everything being higher calories, LOL.

Total Approx 1210 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (400 calories)
Child's sized pulled chicken w/BBQ sauce sandwich, child size portion fruit cup 400 calories

Dinner (550 calories)
a little over 1/2 cup homemade yellow saffron rice 150 calories
sauteed fresh spinach 50 calories
1 1/2 crab cakes 225 calories
1/2 Edwards lemon pie slice 125 calorie

Exercise
3.5 mile outdoor walk
Old 05-21-2017, 07:47 AM   #143  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Perfect in 10 Stretch - Intense Stretch
Nothing for this morning

I have to finish up my month end stuff at the shop today, dusting and cleaning the office and cleaning the rest rooms. That may be my workout for the day since it usually wears me out.

Calories for yesterday: 1210 +
NWI until tomorrow

Have a great day!

May 21

Hebrew 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Jimmy wanted the bicycle so badly he could taste it. His mother and father had told him to save for it, and they would help him buy it. He remembered his father saying, 'If it's important enough to you, you'll be surprised how easy it is to save your money.' He hoped this was true, because he sure wanted the bike. If we want to lose weight badly enough, we will be surprised how easily we can stick to our diets. When the goal is great enough, we find sufficient supplies of faith and determination to overcome any temptation.

Today's thought: I want to be a substantial person without having a substantial body!
Old 05-21-2017, 02:04 PM   #144  
Work in Progress

Good afternoon to all!
Yesterday we had to leave our home at 5:30 am to travel north and catch a ferry to Orcas Island in the San Juans. DH has a customer up there that needed an estimate...believe me when I say it was an all day expensive affair. When you live on an island you live and die by the ferry schedule. The customer was very appreciative though and bought us lunch and did some site seeing since we had 5 hours to kill before being able to catch the next ferry off the island. I did get 10,000 steps in. As the ferry was departing DH and I were standing on the lookout deck and wouldn't you know it a traveling seagull deposited a present on the back of my neck and sleeve.....gross...

I had made hotel reservations in a small city back on the mainland, I knew we would not be up for a three hour drive back to our home. But I could not get the internet to connect, nor would my cell service work...what a weekend this has been.

Today we are finally home and now doing the catch up stuff that has to be done...you know laundry, shopping etc.

WI tomorrow, on Friday morning I was up 3.5lbs 164.8 don't know what was up with that I just hope Monday sees me back to near normal as my eating has not been off so not sure why this steady gain.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:54 PM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

nancylmrn Sounds like an interesting day for sure, .

Yesterday and today were both easy days. Why can't they all be like that? I also updated my weekly calorie information. I am having problems finding my usual bread. I have found Dave's Killer Bread and it is readily available for me. The calories are a bit higher than the Ozery bread thins. I noticed that they increased the calories in my Siggi's yogurt by 20 calories. These two changes are a total increase of 50 calories a day. It doesn't sound like much but in the course of 30 days, that's 1500 calories. My other option is to buy a different Dave's Killer Bread that's 100 calories for the regular slice and cut it in half. I made this change a few weeks back but haven't updated my numbers until now. We'll see how it goes for a while before I reduce any foods or take anything out of my diet.

Total Approx 1220 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )

Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (470 calories)
Strawberry Poppyseed Salad with Chicken 340 calories
apple 80 calories
iced coffee made at home, my usual way 50 calories

Dinner (490 calories)
omelette made with 2 eggs, 400 g Med. veggies, 1 slice Horizon organic American cheese 320 calories
2 slices Dave's killer bread, thin sliced toasted w/pumpkin butter 170

Exercise
No workout, did my office, restroom cleaning at shop

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-21-2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:22 PM   #146  

hi all
Diana I am not giving up on the JSJ for weight release. I did take one day off from doing it. And I am not doing it with as much zeal. I think I might want to fully know that it is working. I have been reading a lot about manifesting results via fully feeling what I want.... as if it is already there. in this case, for the JSJ working well. So, yes, results are awesome

I understand about regular food calories increasing. Or things not being available. I hope you can find an even better low calorie bread and yogurt too. Remember the chicken sausage from Costco that I eat every day? My local Costco discontinued selling it. It was the best. In its place they got a sausage that tastes like they forgot to put flavor in to it. But they increased the calories. I was spoiled with the one I had been buying. It sort of tasted like Kielbasa. Without nitrates or anything bad. I called Costco. They said they can special order a palate of it for me So, this is just another time when all good things come to an end. And often new and better things are found. Now, I wait and look. And pray to the sausage angels

Past 2 days, not so good with food. Today much better
Total calories for the day will be around 1100

I hope everyone has a great Monday

Last edited by flower123; 05-21-2017 at 10:25 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:58 AM   #147  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I did: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1220 +
Weigh In: 183.2

Have a great day and start to your week!

May 22

Romans 14:22
Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

Face it: You're going to give in a few times along the way. You know it, I know it, and most importantly, God knows it. As human beings, we have to face the fact that there are times we are very weak. Too many people condemn themselves and find it hard to go on. That's nonsense. When we fall down and indulge in a special treat we should not have, we should repent of the transgression but not of the happiness the treat gave us. Those things that fatten us are good, and we like them a lot. There is nothing wrong with liking them, and there is nothing to be ashamed of in falling back now and again.

Today's thought: If God thinks I'm forgivable, who am I to argue?

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-22-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-22-2017, 05:37 PM   #148  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Greetings Cheeky Chicks!

I walked over 8.5 miles at work on Saturday and over 9 miles at work on Sunday. It was a terrible weekend, especially Sunday. There was a death on my hall on the day shift, and, then, we were woefully short-staffed Sunday evening. I stress ate as I could fit it in, ducking in the lounge here and there for an unobserved bite swallow gobble guzzle.....emotional eating is my biggest obstacle to weight loss. Sigh. I weighed more this morning than when I weighed in on Friday after being out of state on vacation for over a week and eating a truck stop style breakfast every morning and a big dinner every night. Maybe part of it is sodium. I will re-weigh tomorrow and see if there is a change. Weigh in this morning was 186 pounds on the dot. I have not gotten out of my nightgown today.

Diana: Thank you for the "Devotions for Dieters". Many days they address things I have been struggling with. Even things that aren't necessarily weight loss related. Of course, our bodies, minds and emotions are all intertwined. So maybe ALL THINGS are related. Hmmmm......

Have a great day Everyone.
LurchMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:35 PM   #149  
Work in Progress

Good evening all!
todays WI still up I have not been this high since January 163.8
But started new 8 week program this am, did the physical fitness test (did one 4 weeks ago) and I see an improvement in my strength doing squats, push ups and flexibility. So something is working right.

Diana I really liked today devotion so apt for so many in this community

So today's food low carb still, eggs & egg whites for breakfast, lunch large salad with low fat italian dressing, dinner new york steak, and a glass of white wine.

Oh on Saturday on our way to the ferry, the only place we found quick to eat breakfast was McDonalds...yuk, I ate a sausage burrito...oh my and paid all day with that flour tortilla. The first really flour item I have had since October. Boy was I bloaty, and just felt awful so now I know a little coating on chicken wings is about my limit
Old 05-22-2017, 10:09 PM   #150  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Sometimes I feel the devotions are talking directly to me. It's amazing how that happens.

LurchMomma I'm sorry about the stress eating. I have the same issue. But, usually I do fine and then it builds up and I really flip out. I wasn't so bad with this behavior in the past but it seems to have escalated in recent years.

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (425 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:

Leslie Sansone: Tummy Trimmer and Short and Sweaty, Jessica Smith Total Body Time Saver w/10's, at the gym 15 minutes elliptical/stepper thingy, 25 minutes bike. I take it easy on the cardio equipment. I don't stress myself with it. I go mainly to spend time with my friend so she can get exercise during the week.