Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #61  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

P.S.

Welcome jq23! I haven't been on this thread long, myself, but everyone has been warm and supportive!
LurchMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:41 PM   #62  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

kelijpa Thank you for the prayers. Great job getting back on track, too. I'm glad WW is incorporating this type of discussion in their meetings. Everyone seems to focus on weight loss but there is so much more to it.

IdealProteinNewbie Thank you for checking in here and the support. I think I used to rant and rave more. Maybe I need to get back to it.

msgooch The man across the street was suppose to be our "eyes" on the place. He never noticed that someone broke in, stole the window A/C units and left all the doors open. This was a couple years ago. Great job incorporating weights. Does your gym have a Body Pump class or some type of weight class?

Tacos_in_Texas Yay for being so close to your next goal. Keep up the great work.

LurchMomma Sending good thoughts your way for your dog. I pray everything will be OK. We have always had labs, but our current dog is a Boykin Spaniel. We wanted a smaller breed since we are getting older, but still wanted a hunting breed. Update us when you can.

Waving Hi all around!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #63  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Diana, you have every right to vent....and yup I read the entire post TWICE I wanted to make sure I got all the gory details so to speak.

WI this am I am up over 160 again but really does not surprise me too much since our little road trip was all about the food and then stuck in a car. Worked out this am round 2, week 3, day 1 and did both regular and my 'extra credit'.

So yesterday I had to go to the mall to find a pair of slacks to wear to this interview. I ended up with three of the same style but different colors. I told DH if I did not get the job two of those are going back LOL. When did manufacturers start making curvy pants? I don't remember them ever being around 10 years ago. I found some old pants in a dresser drawer and they are 2 sizes bigger than what I currently am wearing and they are too small. Go figure?
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:50 PM   #64  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

nancylmrn Good luck with the interview. When is it?

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)

spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's Ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Body Pump @ Gym
Old 05-09-2017, 08:12 AM   #65  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

It doesn't look like the closing on my Mom's house will be this week. I will update later, when I get more info.

I need to update my foods/calories. I noticed that the calories on my yogurt package has changed. It's the same brand that I have been using for a while now. The ingredients are the same but the calories are higher. I'm not sure if they originally miscalculated or what's going on. But the calories listed on the packaging are higher. I was wondering if I saw it wrong. But I looked at their website and sure enough the calories are still listed lower.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 182.6
Down: .2

Have a great day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 9

John 20:29
Jesus saith unto him, 'Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.'

Too many of us suffer from Missouri disease. Missourians are noted for their skepticism, and that is why Missouri is known as the 'show me' state. We look for some kind of impressive, spectacular sign. If we don't get it, then we disregard the source. God doesn't work through flashy signs and gimmicks. God works quietly and intimately, and He works His will in His own time. We may not always see the results when we want to, but relax; the Lord is at work, and we need have no fear that He will let us down.

Today's thought: The Lord is helping me, whether I can sense it or not.

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-09-2017 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

I am down below my previous low weight before I went away for work. Glad to see it took less than a week to take it off.

I'm adjusting my exercise to 2 days on, 1 day off. When I exercise I really go for it and I really want to avoid injury from over exercising or not giving my body time to recuperate. I went for an hour and 45 minute hike yesterday and nearly hit 20,000 steps for the day so today I am off.

I also changed my breakfast from oatmeal and berries to 2 eggs, 2 turkey bacon and a yogurt. In general I don't care that much about breakfast but I was getting in a rut.

I just planned the next week's dinners so I'll be grocery shopping today. I do so much better when I write down what I'm eating each night. No guess work, I know I have the ingredients and it's just easier to stick on plan.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:11 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 206/189.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Morning all!

I started week 2 round 2 yesterday. I didn't add on any extra, I was pretty tired after finishing, and I worked out later than I should have and still needed to shower and make dinner. Dinner was yummy and quick, I picked up a rotisserie chicken, salad, mashed cauliflower and I roasted some asparagus. Totally tricked my son into thinking they were mashed potatoes, mommy win!
Some things in my personal life are not going well this week, I figure I'm just going to really focus on me, get my extra workouts in and maybe add some walks in plus my normal routine, that and I've got some house keeping that's gone by the way side. Trying to find time for me, the kids, BF, and weekend obligations, my house has been put on back burner. Time to get the house in order! Plus that will keep me preoccupied.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Tacos_in_Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:25 PM   #68  
Work in Progress

WI the same this am, and got one of the two video's completed before I had to shower and get ready for 'the interview'. I got there and walked into this office of 26 employees and though sheesh it is so quiet....not a phone ringing or voices talking. So I meet with gal who did phone interview and office manager. Office manager was the one who did all the question asking. She had several pieces of paper with stock questions on them that I bet she googled. So so out of date. I tend to be animated when I talk, I get excited when I explain things, I am far from quiet little mouse so when interview concluded I asked when they would be making a hiring decision and she said oh they were not in a hurry when they find the right person....Haha I knew I was not that person whew.....yes I was a bit disappointed but glad at the same time. As miserable as I am now this would have been pure ****.

Ok hehe that is my update

***oh side note....3 fat chicks just censored my word after pure LOL how funny

Last edited by nancylmrn; 05-09-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #69  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

spritz olive oil in pan

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's Ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
500 jump ropes - I had a hair appt. and was short on time today
Old 05-10-2017, 07:07 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Down again .8 I'm losing a crazy amount of weight this week. Still sticking to the 1500 calories a day. I have a dr's appt this morning, I'll do the indoor cycling class when I get back. I think I'm burning more calories than my fitbit says or else I couldn't be losing like this.

My son's graduation is next Friday, I'd love to make it to the 170's by then! He hasn't seen me since early January so he's in for a surprise!
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:06 AM   #71  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

msgooch Congrats and keep up the great work!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 182.6
No Change

Have a great day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

May 10

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, 'Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, +Remove hence to yonder place;' and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.'

Too often we miss the point of the mustard seed. We think quantity of faith is the determining factor in getting our hearts' desires. Quantity has nothing to do with it. Jesus used the mustard seed to show that we all have at least that much faith, and if we will learn to employ it, we will see miraculous things happen in our lives. Because of Christ in our lives, nothing is impossible for us, including our diets.

Today's thought: If I can remove mountains, then I can remove pounds!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #72  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all!

WI the same 160.2 can't seem to go below 160 anymore this is day three at the same. WO was a bust today, internet connection kept buffering so I rebooted only to find out it needed to do updates so only got 1/2 workout in. I am going to see if I have the energy tonight to repeat.

other than that really nothing new to report...I am just a bore so off to the office with the ones I am not liking. ugggg
Old 05-10-2017, 11:08 AM   #73  
Trying to live below 200

Has anyone here gone to an AquaFit class at the gym?

nancylmrn Hang in there with the job. Hopefully things will change (for the better) soon.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:48 PM   #74  
Work in Progress

No I have not but would love to try I hear it really makes you work hard!
Old 05-10-2017, 08:42 PM   #75  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

nancylmrn
I think I am going to try the class on Saturday.

spritz olive oil in pan

Lunch (385 Calories)