Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-31-2017, 10:39 AM   #211  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

good morning everyone! I missed getting on her yesterday.

Today is my last day at the office !n I am trying hard to keep my head in the game one more day as I train my replacement. I am so looking forward to a new chapter working anywhere else LOL. Tomorrow will be serious job hunting then maybe the dreaded bra shopping. I hate buying new bra's but the few I have I found in a bottom drawer and have been there way too many years. My nice bras are all too big and I had to get rid of them. If I was really brave I would just chunk them all and go without but at my age .......well the girls are not as peppy as they use to be

this morning workout week 2 of 8 day 3 done. Carbs 14.5 and Calories 1727 yesterday was a little higher than normal in calories. So today I will really push water.

Diana congrats on the sale I know you have stressed with this for some time.

More later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:14 PM   #212  
Fishing for a plan!

S/C/G: 225/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Hello Everyone!

CommaHolly: Welcome!! Congratulations on getting started! Maybe you could get up and move around from time to time at work. That should help some with the edema. I wear compression socks to work. My mom ordered them for me. They say "sockwell" on the toe. She gets them online. I have the opposite situation, I'm on my feet for hours at a time, and sometimes I get a little swelling in my ankles, especially if I work a double shift. When I wear the compression socks, I don't have any edema at all.

Diana: YAY!! That is SO great!! I remember you were having to stress over the lawn being mowed on top of everything. Your plate will be a little less full now, I imagine!

Nancy: I am happy for you. The next adventure awaits! Onward!

Msgooch: I hope you are faring well on your business travel and are taking those long walks on the beach!

Flower, Chunk and Keli.....Hello, good to meet you.

I hope I didn't miss anyone!

It's been a terribly busy week. My Jeep is out of commission, so I've been driving the big truck to work. LOL. I've been getting in a walk or C25K (today week 2 day 2) every day. I think I will repeat each week twice before moving on. I'm not sure if the Lyme Carditis damaged my heart or just made it wonky for a while, I thought it might be better to go a tad more slowly at my age, anyhow. The cardiologist cleared me after the over-night hospital stay and after an echocardiogram, but the Lyme test hadn't come back yet, and then, I somehow wasn't notified for 2 years. LOL. I think I need to add in some strength training.

Have a great day, everyone!

Last edited by LurchMomma; 05-31-2017 at 01:17 PM.
LurchMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:37 PM   #213  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Today was 100% on plan.

Again, thank you for all the support.

IdealProteinNewbie Hi

kelijpa I am looking forward to dropping the water weight, too. I feel like a bloated mess.

CommaHolly Hi and welcome to the check-in:

nancylmrn Yay for the last day! I hope you can find something better suited for you soon.

LurchMomma When did you have Lyme? A couple of years ago DH thought he had Lyme. He talked with the Dr. but they didn't want to do any tests since he didn't have the typical symptoms but DH knew there was something wrong. I got a call from the Dr's office. He didn't have Lyme, he had Rocky Mountain Spotted fever. I about freaked. (I tend to freak over everything, LOL). I thought he was going to die and didn't understand why the nurse was so calm. She said they just treat it with antibiotics. So that's what we did. But DH knew there was something wrong.

Total Approx 1540 Calories +

Breakfast (415 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1 slice Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (425 Calories)
2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced 120 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/smoked chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
I had a lot to do today so not much time TF Hiit 15
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:43 PM   #214  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Here we go: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 10:04 PM   #215  

Hi everyone

I literally cannot believe that the month is over! It just flew!

Diana that is such wonderful news regarding sellng your moms home, I was wondering about that......congrats : )

I feel bad not doing personals right now but I read all your news and it was so nice! Lurchmomma, we have a lot of lyme cases around here in Mass. Bravo on your walks! They say that is one of the best things going.

CommaHolly Nice to meet you and welcome. This is a great group, no judgements! Your in good hands here with this group, I don't now what I would have done without them......... I mean that!

Nancy I wish you the best in your new chapter of life. I look at it that way for us, even with the stress and all these changes..I see it as a new chapter. As far as the bras go, OMG! lol I am fed up! I saw a commercial on some warners...maybe I will give it a try, I don't know. I could say more but I will spare you from that, lol

keli, ideal, flower, chunkah, msgooch and all of you, it is great to see you and read your news and yes I did see! Thanks! Keep shining ladies, I look forward to seeing you in the new thread. Hugs...........health , happiness and love always.......
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:18 AM   #216  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

Getting back into a routine, work all week to lose what I gain on the weekend not that bad, but seems like it some days.

Hope everyone is doing well. 179.5 this morning after 181.5 on the weekend. Sticking with the stretches and exercises in the morning so happy about that.

Best to all!

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote