Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 12:23 AM   #121  

Midnight hahhaha I loved Sex in the City & I do remember that episode about retrieving goodies from the trash! I remember George in Seinfeld getting busted by his GF's mother when he got ate a discarded eclair from the trash. Been there done that once or twice

fwiw a 2-oz uptick might be nothing more than the scale's measurement error. I'm so impressed with your dancing workouts. Hope you are rested up for that gravel job. It sounds nice to live at the end of a 3/4 mile driveway.

Welcome Leli & Volatis & nomodiets!

Treasa Yay you for beating the brownies!!!! Good luck with those cupcakes. No, not masochistic to hope for a headache--that would be pretty potent aversion therapy.

Daydreamer I think you made good choices at the fast food place. I hope Hubs had a good first day at the new job. And that you are feeling a bit more settled in your new location. The bike trail sounds nice, and great if it feels like a good place to walk.

Nicholsfamily I hope those danged sugar cravings leave you alone soon! Getting under the covers on a cold winter day sounds deliciously cozy!

Thanks pixicat! How many more sessions do you have for the tattoo removal? Btw, love your avatar. Would that by any chance be someone named pnkrckpixi?

Oh flower sounds like you've been through the wringer. I hope tomorrow is better. Great job sticking to your plan!

Hello everyone else!

Two days that have been good eating, calories 1358 & 1418 respectively.
B tomato omelet
L salad, grilled chicken, bean, lowfat 1000 island dsg
D quinoa, black beans, chicken
S clementines, apple, pear, protein bar

Last edited by Sundove; 01-06-2016 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:32 AM   #122  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Okay, I like leftovers, but I think I'm about ready to be done with them. There's more to go, but I think the end is in sight!

Whew! Busy thread this month so far!

B- nacho veggies
L- BBQ Ranch salad with black beans, corn, tortilla strips, chicken, and cheddar cheese; a string cheese stick, and a clementine
D- tiny hot dogs in BBQ sauce, a medjool date, mixed nuts
D- a strawberry cheesecake truffle, a snack cake with cream filling

pixicat: Yeah, scales can be weird sometimes. I usually weigh twice and take the realistic one.
I think one cookie is a good kind of slip if a slip ends up happening. I've done much, much worse.

LELi: Great work on another great day!

Treasa: Your day sounds like it went well! I'm glad you liked C25K - I'm thinking about trying it once the weather warms up (no treadmill and have no winter exercise wear).
Things would probably be easier if all crap food gave us headaches.

Novangel: I haven't tried Atkins, but I hadn't even thought of the impact if you're doing heavy cardio. Sounds like it would be tough.
Keep finding out what works for you - it's a continual effort, isn't it?

Diana: I haven't tried Olive Garden's Lite Fare. Is it good? Maybe it's less filling because they use lite foods?

RetroRabbit: I hear ya - I weighed in at 155.2 and I don't trust it at all.

Nomodiets: :Welcome2: Hi there! Nice to meet you! I agree diets can be stressful. I calorie count and like the flexibility. I admire your effort to be vegan - it can be very healthy, and good for animals/environment too!

Flower: I hope you feel better soon so you can go on your trip!
Old 01-06-2016, 12:57 AM   #123  

Penny Reading your leftovers menu, all i can say is I feel your pain I'm glad the end is in sight!
Old 01-06-2016, 03:23 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'6"

Nichollsfamily - I am like you with the sugar thing. I thought I was being really good not buying any rubbish at the supermarket, and then came to work and there was sweets on my desk. I couldnt eat one, I ate the whole lot. It did give me a headache so maybe I need to remember what it does to my head and the scales next time I am tempted!

pixikat - It is hard when other people in the house eat fattening foods in front of you and then leave them lying around. My OH does this, bless him he doesnt realise its not helping me.

Up a pound today on the scales. Really annoyed with myself as it will be a combination of the packet of sweets I ate yesterday and the chocolate biscuits the day before. Plus OH made a big lamb curry last night and gave me a big portion. I need to find the willpower to just eat a small amount and leave the rest on my plate.
I have asked him to give me smaller portions next time he cooks.
Off to the gym tonight so going to try and do lots of cardio in tonight's session and really push myself.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:29 AM   #125  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Morning all!

Retrorabbit great job on the exercise!

Flower geez! Hope you are better soon, that's a drag.

Nomodiet welcome!

Diana always something to get caught up on, that is a good one to get caught up on!

W-180.8, grr, I say, grr, it's from the bike I'm sure, my quads always feel heavy when I first start back on it, but bleh. Anyway, drank my smoothie, having coffee lunch is packed, not sure about dinner yet. Right now I want to skip it, we'll see...I need to get more steps in while at work.i'm only getting 5k a day if I don't do a walk or jog for exercise.

Hope everyone has a great day

Old 01-06-2016, 07:52 AM   #126  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

nomodiets Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Flower Feel better soon.

Penny The food tasted good, but I think I am used to the volume of a big salad. I could have gotten their salad sans dressing instead of the soup but I chose the soup since we are having a cold snap here.

Last night I added on: Intense Stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office

Calories for yesterday: 1350 +
Weigh In: 166
Down: .2

Have a wonderful day!
Old 01-06-2016, 10:01 AM   #127  

I have started today off on a good note. I worked out this morning and had a healthy breakfast. also have a load of laundry in the washer. will leave to go run an errand in a few minutes.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:13 AM   #128  
LosingWeightTheRightWay

S/C/G: 185/See Ticker/150

DayDreamer – As fast food goes you chose a really option. Good job on that

CoolMom – Great job on the 2lbs down

Treasa – Yay for willpower. That’s something I always struggle with but I am getting better at it.

Midnight – Your food and exercise for the day were so great. Keep it up.

Novangel – Carbs can be our friends, we just have to pick the right ones. That’s why we should never completely cut them out.

kelijpa – That smoothie sounds soooo yummy. I haven’t really done them so might give it a try.

Diana – Catch up with anything after the holidays is tough. But you can do it!

RetroRabbit – You did have a great day. Keep it up!

Nomodiets – You are right. They can be stressful. But it gets easier.

Flower – I didn't eat the soup lol. I ended up having imitation chicken with salad but I did make the soup and will be having it today for dinner. And lack of sleep really affects me too. I always try and get at least 7.5 hours every night. Hopefully more.

Sundove – Tehe cute name Awesome job on your good food days!

Penny – Thanks and great job to you too!

Volatis – Aww don’t be annoyed. It happened, you are being accountable. That’s the best you can do. And be back on plan today of course.

Ciecie – What a great morning. Good job!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:20 AM   #129  
LosingWeightTheRightWay

S/C/G: 185/See Ticker/150

My check-in for the day

Breakfast - 1 cup original Cheerios with 1 tbsp hemp hearts and 1 cup almond milk + 1 banana

Snack - 0% fat Greek yoghurt - Peach flavoured

Lunch - Vegetarian Stromboli with a small garden salad

Snack - 1 tbsp dry-roasted unsalted almonds and 1 apple

Dinner - Homemade spicy chickpea soup (it is low-sodium broth based) and a whole wheat thin bun

Dessert - A couple squares of chocolate

Exercise: 2miles on the treadmill with 5lbs hand weights

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!

Last edited by LELi; 01-06-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:45 AM   #130  

looks like everyone is doing great today!
Old 01-06-2016, 12:32 PM   #131  

Hi everyone.
Thanks for the kind words, well wishes. Amazing what a dig. System bug can do. Scale was down 2 pounds this morning. 1.6 below goal. Most due to dehydration and ... Well, TMI. Sad though if I cannot go. Going with this stomach thing would be strategically impossible. I will have to cancel hotel no later than tomorrow at 6. So we will see.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Last edited by flower123; 01-06-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:41 PM   #132  
Andando...

Morning!!
Yesterday was okay, was a bit stressful but I managed. Feeling anxious this morning, not sure why. Hope everyone is doing fine!

01/05/2016: 222.0
Breakfast:
- 1 cup of coffee + 30gr cereal + 107 ml Milk
Lunch:
- 1 Tortilla + 1 egg + 31gr Tomato + 66gr Avocado + 1/2 tbsp Mayo
Dinner:
- 1 Serving homemade Chicken Noodle soup + 40 goldfish
Snacks:
- 1 Greek Yogurt + 2tbsp Granola + 1 cereal bar + 115gr grapes + 3 kisses

Total Calories:

Treasa, oh I do I do! It's just that I like to leave some cals left for before bed munchies. :P Grats on resisting brownies, and I should try that Couch to 5k program, how does it work? I hope you stayed strong with the cupcakes too.

Diana, Nice job staying with in your calories though... I mean, those breadsticks I could eat minestrone soup and breadsticks all day everyday!

Flower, oh noes! Hope you feel better soon! It's be a bummer if you can't go!!

Sundove, thanks! I promise that this weekend I will gear up! Hehehe I am taking the first week easy. There are a lot of ups and downs to get there though, we live in a hill ish place. Hope I can make it back up when I am done! LOL

Penny, I made chicken noodle soup and I think I now have 3 days worth of lunches! hahaha

Volatis, don't be so bummed. I am sure you will drop that pound just as fast as you put it on!

Last edited by DayDreamer26; 01-07-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:48 PM   #133  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

mornin'

W 155.8 (down .8 after 914 calories yesterday)
B egg and stuff on toast, two bacon, coffee with milk
D a new lentil soup and veggies on the side.

Flower, sorry about the stomach bug. I hope the side effects clear in time for travel.

Diana, sorry about the unsatisfactory meal. Your willpower is locked in. wow!

kelijpa, hopefully the scale will budge tomorrow. good job sticking with the exercise.

Daydreamer, I hope the anxiety calms down. maybe some tea?

LELi, the soup sounds delicious. I should make a chickpea soup next.

Volatis, sending

Sundove, I thought the same thing about Penny's menu. ha! The drool emote is exactly right.

Ciecie, nice start to the day. I got the crockpot going for dinner and that always makes me feel like I won the day.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:14 PM   #134  

flower123, congrats on the 2 pound loss!
Old 01-06-2016, 04:39 PM   #135  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Just a few personals from my post this morning

Ciecie HI and welcome to the check-in.

Leli Good job on the food and exercise.

Flower I can only imagine what you are going through. DH can get awful stomach bugs. He gets the screaming sheets (<--insert differ word here) That's exactly what he calls it. Evil stuff. Feel better soon.

Daydreamer For some reason the breadsticks don't tempt me. BUT! Some fresh baked crusty bread and olive oil/herbs for dipping is totally evil! I'm sorry about the stress. I hope today was better for you.

CoolMom Good job on the .8. How is your DH doing?

Kelijpa
Hang in there. You will work your way from the 180's. Good job planning everything out.

Sending out positive thoughts for everyone. Waving Hi all around!
Closed Thread