Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 05:19 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 229/152/120

Height: 5' 4"

Sundove, I remember that Seinfeld episode too! Don't think I've ever eaten from the trash, only because I'd never throw something good tasting there. But I have been guilty of smoking my yucky cigarette butts out of an ashtray when I ran out. That was a long time ago, and I no longer smoke.
Good on your controlled eating the last few days!

Penny, Good luck finishing up those leftovers. I get tired of leftovers too, but DH could eat them forever. Often I give them to him and have something different.

Volatis, You're DH must be a good cook!

Kelijpa, It must be water, as good as you've been eating. Hang in!

Nomodiets & Ciecie, Hi there!

Leli, Looks like you had a good day! The veggie stromboli sounds good.

Daydreamer, Good job on the calories. I hear you on the before bed munchies. The day goes on and I get most hungry at night. That's also when I'm least busy, so it's more hard to resist eating.

CoolMom, Low calories sure paid off. Great on the loss!

B- Lite Greek Cherry Yogurt
S- baby carrots
L- bean & cheese burrito, hot picante sauce, 2 chocolate kisses
D- brussels sprouts, small side salad, 2 chocolate kisses
Down .4 to 166.4 this morning
Exercise- 30 Day Shred, shoveling marl in the driveway, 40 minutes aerobic dancing
Old 01-06-2016, 05:21 PM   #137  

thanks for the welcome back again! just did 45 minutes of leslie sansone's 3 mile walk!
Old 01-06-2016, 06:00 PM   #138  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

LELi spicy chickpea sounds good, the recipe I used for the chickpea and spinach soup was all veg, Lidia Bastianich, it was good.

CoolMom love that hat, I'm having fun knitting hats and starting a scarf.

Flower hope you get over that bug quickly.

Midnight great job on all that exercise.

Ciecie welcome!

Diana you cracked me up "insert different word" but your poor DH, not laughing about that...

Got in a walk at work, DH made shrimp and roasted carrots and cauliflower, it was yummy, probably overrate on the veg, but expect to be within my calories. Feeling good, so not stressing about the scale number, except at that moment

Last edited by kelijpa; 01-06-2016 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:35 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Personals---
kelijpa: Overeating on vegetables?? I wish I had that problem sometimes! Lol
ciecie: Walk away the pounds is always a good workout!

Hello all around!!

Weigh in: 138.2
Calories 1360
Exercise 1+ miles

I’m so ready for bed! But I still have to get my workout in. It helps that I can watch tv while walking now…makes time go by faster. Went a little higher on my calories today…so I’m hoping to get a good workout in to make up for it.

I am a nervous wreck about tomorrow. My son is being sedated to get cavities filled…any type of procedure makes me nervous especially when it involves my kids. But I’m going to get off here while I have LITTLE BIT of energy left. TTYL
Old 01-06-2016, 06:54 PM   #140  

had a grilled chicken salad for supper tonight! very tasty! meat was also very moist!
Old 01-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Nichols- good luck tomorrow with your son! Getting cavities filled is such a simple thing!

156.4 this morning... this scale is really frustrating me. Maybe I just need to cut down on salt, or I guess I'm still retaining from the weekend. I had a smoothie for dinner in hopes that tomorrow morning will finally be something other than the 156 range. I feel like I've been stuck here for weeks now!

B: green smoothie (300)
s: dried apricots (400)
L: salad, zucchini 'noodles' with sauteed onions and sauce, breaded eggplant (1000)
s: chocolate (1200)
D: some leftover tempeh and a green smoothie (1600)

I went for a really choppy jog on the treadmill (or should I say dreadmill), probably 15 minutes all together, some stretching, and 10 minutes on the eliptical.

Now it's time for some peppermint tea and relaxation

Last edited by RetroRabbit; 01-06-2016 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Flower Congrats on the loss

Yes!! Yesterday and today were Zero Carb days :thup: :thup:

Today I was in the mood for breakfast so had bacon with eggs fried in the bacon grease. Yummy

Lunch was a 12 oz rib eye rare of course with butter melted on top.

Dinner was Chicken Wings with Frank's Original recipe Hot Sauce and Butter.

I went for my pre-op work up at the Hospital for tomorrows Bone Marrow Biopsy. I read about this being a painful procedure so I asked about that.
I was told don't worry about any pain because "we are Putting You To Sleep" It then crossed my mind that I am sure glad that this is not being done by a Veterinarian.

They tell me that when the anesthetic wears off I am going to feel like I was kicked by a mule. I can't drive for 24 hours and I am not supposed to do anything for 48 hours except take it easy.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:55 PM   #143  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Midnight You got a serious amount of exercise in!

Ciecie Great job on the Leslie!

Kelijpa I guess it is funny since we also laugh about it. Great job getting that walk in and for the veggies.

Nicholsfamily Sending good thoughts for your DS's dentist appointment. You are a Mom and worry. Nothing wrong with that. He will probably do better than you will at the time. KWIM? He will be raring to go and you will be drained from the stress of it all.

Retrorabbit I have heard of it called the dreadmill before. Good to get it done, though.

Larry I'm glad you are getting sedated for the procedure. My Mom and our friend Brandon, both had it done, without sedation. Both of them said never again. They were both told upfront that it wasn't bad at all. It was horrible for both of them, unfortunately. Good luck to you.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 01-06-2016, 08:58 PM   #144  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled steak & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Amy Bento's Hi-Lo Dynamics
Old 01-06-2016, 09:11 PM   #145  

Diana You always seems to squeeze in an am & pm workout no matter how busy you are! I've noticed you do oxycise regularly and wonder if there is some thing in particular that you like about it. I have a DVD but haven't yet popped it in. I would have such a time sticking to Lite fare in the Olive Garden.

LELi Thanks! Great job today with food AND exercisee. What is Stromboli? It sounds good. I like your use of handweights while on the treadmill- a twofer

Speaking of twofer/multitasking, great job on the bike while doing personals kelijpa. Wishing you a well-earned whoosh tomorrow.

DayDreamer I'm glad yesterday went well. I hope you are feeling less anxious this afternoon. Homemeade chicken soup sounds like just the thing--y'know it's food for the soul! Sounds like you have a built-in fitness circuit with your hills! Baby steps!! There is a famous longstanding running club near me whose motto is "Start slow and taper off".

CoolMom Congrats on earning back your 3rd meal. Bravo for having the will to skip it when your calorie limit is reached!!!

Midnight I'm exhausted just reading your workout. And you sure didn't eat back the calories! I've heard smoking is one of the hardest habits to kick--you have all the right stuff to get to your weight goal

Flower Bravo!!! that you are better today, and better in time for your trip.

Ciecie How did you make your chicken?

Volatis Hang in there! Sounds like you have a good strategy going forward with gym & portions. You've got this!

Retrorabbit Great workout! You are my plank hero.

Nicholsfamily Sending good thoughts for tomorrow's day at the dentist with your kiddo. Will you be in the room during the procedure?

Novangel I too cannot function on low carb, but for me it's emotional/cognitive misery. Now I can lose well enough if I stick with limiting carbs. Like Coolmom, I do well under 100g. And I'm in my happy place staying above 90

Larry You cracked me up re veterinarian remark, good point though! It sounds like you are in good hands. Wishing you sweet dreams during the procedure & good results.

Hi Everyone Else!

So far so good today. Rainy day so thought to make Hot n Sour Soup, but ran out of time.

Calories will be 1359
B Tomato omelet, brocooli, coffee
S protein shake, clementine oranges
L Salad, beans, chicken, low fat dressing, pear
D will be Grilled chicken, Yam w coconut oil, another pear.
bit low on water but the night is young. Did a little cardio & wts at home, 45 sec plank.

Last edited by Sundove; 01-06-2016 at 10:23 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:24 PM   #146  
Trying to live below 200

Sundove Good job on your day. I feel that the Oxycise helps to wake me in the AM. I am so not a morning person. The Oxycise helps clear my head and gets me going. I still don't move any faster although I feel more awake.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:33 PM   #147  

thanks for the congrats on leslie! had a healthy dinner tonight-grilled chicken salad!
Old 01-06-2016, 09:37 PM   #148  

Thank-you Diana!

Last edited by Sundove; 01-07-2016 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:16 PM   #149  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

5 days on plan completed and I have my first food challenge tomorrow. My son is turning 12 and wants to go out for breakfast at this yummy diner. I think if I just plan ahead and get two eggs, two bacon and toast and coffee it should be fine.

Later, I am making an apple pie with tons of butter in a skillet. I shouldn't have a problem avoiding that.

Sundove, that reminds me of the 30 day plank challenge I did. that was tough! I had to do knees pretty quickly.

Diana, Dh is doing okay. Sad about not able to drive still but not bad. I hope tonight's dinner was more satisfactory.

Kalijpa, I just bought some yarn for a mystery knit along. Something I have never joined in before. It's a cowl and clues will start getting released bit by bit at the end of the month. I hope it's not ugly! lol

Nichol, sending good wishes for your son. I'm sure it will be quick and easy.

Midnight, I'll join you for the dancing. That sounds fun!

Retrorabbit, sorry the scale is not cooperating. you must not have updated your side info for awile. According to that you're down quite a bit.

Larry, sending good wishes for your procedure.

Last edited by CoolMom75; 01-07-2016 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:27 PM   #150  
Andando...

CoolMom75 5 days! I think this whole things gets a bit more tolerable after 2-3 weeks at least for me.

Diana, it was thanks!

midnight12 Exactly that happened to me today. Our couches got delivered 3/4th through my lunch. I ended up setting them up, finishing my lunch and then decided to take x-mas decoration down. It wasn't until I was DONE that I realized I was starving ! Thankfully it was almost dinner time. But if I am bored, I am hungry.

Sundove, made enough soup to last me 3-4 lunches!

I'll post food tomorrow since I'll probably still eat tonight

Edit: I decided to try this "chips" today... I am sure you have all seen them but I am not sure if you have tried them... They are called PopChips a 0.8 oz bag has 100 calories. I love them! I am always craving chips, and this is just perfect!

Last edited by DayDreamer26; 01-06-2016 at 10:30 PM.
Closed Thread