January 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Page 12 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 04:26 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Retrorabbit: The scale can drive a person crazy! You can have an amazing day and do awful on the scale or a crappy one and do awesome on the scale..doesnít make any sense. Peppermint tea sounds good and relaxing? Whatís that?

Larry: Good luck with your biopsy.

Diana: Thanks!

Sundove: I was not in the room with him. It was better that way. Sounds like you had a really good day! WTG

Coolmom: Happy Birthday to your son! Almost a teenager!

Penny: Like you I hate to see food going to waste.

Flower: Iím glad the immodium is helping out some!

Volatis: a loss is a loss! Good job!

Kelijpa: Your woosh is coming! Keep up the hard working!

Treasa: Iím going to have to look more into this couch to 5k. it sounds like something I might be interested in.

Hello everyone else! Sorry if I missed you. Yaíll are crazy busy on here!

Weigh in: 138.4
Calories: 1200-1300 today.
Exercise: 1.5 miles

My son did great today. I was truly impressed. The sedation medicine made him more hyper than it did calm and sleepy but when they came to get him he had no problems and didnít fight them or anything. So I was very pleased. He had to get one of his teeth capped but it is what it is.

OAN: TTOM is coming soon so Iím sure the cravings are only going to get worse. But on a positive..thatís usually when I dropped the most weight! We will see!
Old 01-07-2016, 05:15 PM   #167  

lunch: 1 cup turkey chili, salad, baguette bread, 1 cup unsweetened iced tea, and 1 cookie.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:03 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 317/271/200

Height: 5' 6"

4:50 PM and I just got home from Oakhill Hospital and the Bone Marrow biopsy. It went well and I slept through it. The local has not worn off yet so no pain yet. Now to wait for the results.

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:07 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 229/152/120

Height: 5' 4"

Nichols, glad your son did so well.
Upandaway, hi, and congrats on your big loss.
Treasa, sounds like you're on track. The intermittent running is good.
Diana, wtg with this mornings weight loss.
Kelijpa, anything downward is good. Bet at some point soon you'll drop even more.
Volatis, great on the 1/4lb. It all adds up.
Larry, hope your procedure went well and that you aren't in a lot of pain.
--------
Out for grocery shopping and lunch today.
B- baby carrots
S- protein bar
L- 1/2 big Mediterranean salad at Italian restaurant (romaine, black olives, feta, tomato, cuke, green pepper, red onion, 2 T blue cheese dressing, some licks on DH's ice cream cone
D- leftover Med salad, lite thousand island dressing, 2 choc. kisses
Exercise: 30 day shred workout, 34 minutes aerobic dancing
Weight this morning was 165.8 lbs.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #170  
Hobbit-lass

Height: 5'2"

Hi! My name is Dana, and I've been here before! I've tried and I've failed, tried and failed, tried and failed and... well, you get the point I'm trying to make here, yeah? It hasn't been good, a constant up and down, and then just UP. I was living with someone who wasn't making things easy on me (I'm an emotional eater and when she wasn't making me angry, she was making me sad), but she moved earlier in 2014 so it's just me, mom, and the (multitude of) cats.

She left, but it didn't get better. It got so much worse. :/

My weight loss journey HAD consisted of walking/a bit of jogging and trying to be careful about what I was eating (counting calories and making sure I eat nutritious things, though before THAT I was doing old school WW (pre-points plus), but that stopped working for me). I'm getting back into the swing of things, have met my daily step goal every day so far, and I'm feeling pretty good about things in general! My main goal is to hit 128 (so, 120.8 lbs lighter from when I FIRST started back in 2013, at 258.8). I'm up to 205 lbs right now (as of this morning), and my next sub-goal to hit 188. 17 lbs to go!

I'm looking into joining a gym, just to try it out. There's a really good deal on joining right now, but I don't know if I can manage it all year round. If that doesn't work out, I have an elliptical at home that I NEED to start using more. I'm going to work in MORE walking than just meeting my daily steps, because I love walking. I also want to plan out a workout routine, but I need to investigate stuff and see what will work for me.

I weigh once a week on Thursdays, since that's the start of my work week. TTOM is on its way, I was spotting this morning, and I already feel achier (though it's been chilly so there's also that).

Today I'm: on goal so far! 300 calories to go, but I'm going to go on a walk and I plan on having a snack after that.

It's good to be back, and sorry for that wall of text XD

Editing to say: She's a WONDERFUL person, the one I mentioned above, but our personalities kind of clashed at times. I LOVE HER, it was just hard to live with her.

Last edited by fairandfree; 01-07-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:25 PM   #171  

larry, post when you get the results of your tests. fairandfree, like you, i'm a returning member. you will get things in control.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:00 PM   #172  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/145.3/145

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all, thanks for all the encouragement

Welcome upandaway and fairandfree you're here and off to a good start.

Larry glad the procedure went well, hope you don't have too much discomfort.

Nichols glad your son's appt went well.

CoolMom good job pre planning

Well, I better get to my yoga, hope everyone has a great night
Old 01-07-2016, 09:19 PM   #173  

Nichols Glad the dental appt went so well!

Larry I'm glad to hear it went well & you are home safe n sound.

CoolMom Well done on the breakfast & yesterday too! The scale is going to reflect that soon. Btw, you referred to a plank challenge--was it 3FC? Sounds fun & challenging.

Diana Congrats on the loss. Sounds like you have succeeded with the post-vacation transition.

kelijpaCongrats on getting into your small jeans. That's just the best feeling imo.

LELi Thanks--stromboli sounds soooo good!

Treasa Yayyy for carb cravings being over & for navigating the birthday!

Volatis WTG! Those .25s add up.

Daydreamer Nice menu! And you didn't have to cook lunch

Flower Wondering how you're doing and Boston-bound or no? You sure did knock off those lbs!

Everyone else!

I cooked last night and ended up adding a lot of tasting calories, finally just caved and ate up a bowl of the chili. Scale reflected that WI 172.8 + 0.2

Today cals 1253 but will probably have a snack
B Broccoli omelet, coffee
S protein bar
L Salad, grilled chicken, quinoa, low fat 1000 island dressing
S apple
D Turkey chili with quinoa & yams added in. Really filling
Old 01-07-2016, 09:45 PM   #174  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be another quick one for me.

Larry I'm glad to see you check in. I hope you won't have much pain to deal with. Keep us updated with info as you get it.

upandaway42 & fairandfree Hi and Welcome to the check-in.

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Cardio Pump Combined Workouts w/10's

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening and rest well.

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-07-2016 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:06 PM   #175  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I'm feeling a bit bloated and funky. I think my hormones are rearing their ugly heads.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:51 PM   #176  

had a very healthy dinner. all vegetarian tonight-grilled vegetables and nice tossed salad.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:32 PM   #177  

Hi all
I am going to be brief. Really, Seriously.
Just a few personals tonight.

Nichols
, I am so glad your son did well today. And now you get to breathe easy.

Larry glad the biopsy is over. Hoping the pain is very manageable.

Sundove, yes I am going to Boston Friday. Not sure its the wisest thing to do. But I am doing it. I guess a stomach virus is weight friendly. Sure makes those lbs melt away because of not being able to eat much.

Welcome upandaway

Welcome back fairandfree. Really cute cat. Is it yours?

Kelijpa
Love that visual of what DH calls it. Projectile... Congratulations on the size 10 Jeans. WTG !!!!!

DayDreamer
The sour cream ones are really good. I also like the barbeque ones. Only because they have the biggest flavor. The cheddar ones are good, but I personally cannot taste the cheddar in them. Perhaps that's just my taste buds.

Diana, I do not understand why hormones have to be so pesky. Why can't they cooperate???

Well, I wrote more than I thought I would. What else is new. Sorry I was not able to write to everyone. I am just really worn down.

Two days ago I posted on facebook asking friends if they could send light and prayers so I can recover from the stomach virus in time to do something important I really want to do on Friday. Now I just finished answering 58 responses

I have packed. Digestive system still very wonky. But I am going anyway. 4 hour bus ride. I realized I cannot eat solid food right now. There is so much inflammation that chicken and fish trigger hiatal hernia attack which triggers more things I will not mention. So tonight for dinner I had 2 eggs whipped in almond milk, stevia, vanilla and nutmeg Then cooked it. I thought it would be like eggnog. But it was like sweet milky great stuff with scrambled eggs in it. But still it was good. I just need to get nutrients in me.
B low acid decaf coffee 60
L 5 oz chicken with nothing on it 140
D 2 eggs and almond milk 200
Frozen lemon stuff 60
total for day 460

I hope everyone has a good day. I will be able to check in using my ipad in Boston. The list of foods I eat will be fattening.

Last edited by flower123; 01-07-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:00 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Nichols- Just tea made of peppermint leaves. Most mint tea is a medley of spearmint, peppermint, and maybe some other herbs. It's one of my favorites

I exercised a lot today! My sister and I went to the gym and I did 35 minutes on the eliptical, then an hour of yoga. I wound up going to the gym again in the evening, hoping to really tire myself out so I don't stay up until 3 in the morning like I have been (insomnia ). I did 20 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes on stationary bike.

B: green smoothie (300)
s: nuts (400)
L: 1/2 bagel with leftover tempeh salad (800)
s: nuts (1000)
D: zucchini noodles with eggplant and vegan meatballs (1600)
s: chocolate, kettle corn, 1/2 banana with some peanut butter (2000)

I'm going to not bother with the scale tomorrow. I'm leaving saturday for a week of skiing, oye!
Old 01-08-2016, 02:10 AM   #179  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Quick check in before I go to bed. Very tired, long day.

B- egg and cheese burrito
L- bratwurst sandwich and pink jello salad
D- the last of the chili!
D- eggnog and a cookie
Old 01-08-2016, 05:23 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Upandaway!
Kelijpa - thats really great - I cant wait till my current jeans get loose, let alone dropping down a size!
Nicholsfamily - I had never really thought about whether my cravings are worse at TOTM. I will have to try and monitor that next month.
LarryH - glad you are back home safe
fairandfree - welcome and hopefully you will find the support here really helps you with your weight loss plans. I am finding the challenges really inspiring to push myself that little bit harder in the gym.
sundove - thanks for the reminder that quinoa is a really good substitute for pasta and rice. I must remember to use it more
ciecie - your dinner sounded healthy and tasty!!!
flower123 - enjoy your trip!!
RetroRabbit - that is some serious gym time!!!

I have been to the gym this morning and really pushed myself on the cardio side. Legs felt a bit wobbly as I walked back to the changing room!
Porridge and a banana for breakfast and then I am planning to have cucumber, beetroot and cottage cheese for lunch, plus one brown roll and crab pate.

1/2lb down today!!
Closed Thread