Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-13-2014, 07:30 AM   #181  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Last night I added on: Your Life Is In Your Own Glands from Fat Free Yoga

Calories for yesterday: 1400 +
Weigh In: 166.6
Down: .8

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:02 PM   #182  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all, just finished day 2 of week 1 c25k, yay

Hunter's healing up well, almost his old self, which is good and bad

Had a good day, despite feeling bloated as a dirigible, how often do you get to use that word

Roasted veg and some broccoli from the garden with ranch dressing yum

Hope everyone's doing well
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:15 PM   #183  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

No change today at 174.6lbs.

Breakfast was sardines, smoked oysters (one of my last cans) and oats. Lunch was my usual with salmon, mussels, squid, smoked oysters and a crab cake.

Exercise was a 4 mile run before work and 50 minutes weight training before lunch.

I have a monster exercise regime coming up which I have never attempted before. I hope to run tomorrow morning, do weight training at lunch, do a hash run tomorrow evening and then do a run Friday morning followed by weight training Friday lunch. Having the runs so close together will be a challenge for me. But the weather is good and there will be good company.

And you know what I say about good company...

Well done on the day 2 of c25k kelijpa. The running will get you deep into the 150s. I can assure you of that! My only issue with running as a guy is that too much of it (like I do) burns muscle as well as fat if I am deep in deficit. And I do not like the skinny guy look. So I eat a lot and do weight training to compensate for that. Probably less of an issue for a pretty lady though!

Last edited by IanG; 08-13-2014 at 07:22 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:54 PM   #184  
Warrior Princess

The girls at work brought me pizza and cake for an early Birthday celebration. It was SO nice but oh my goodness. I feel like a blob.

Jillian tonight.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #185  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Novangel
Good job on the run! When is your birthday?

Ian Are there any sources to buy your smoked oysters in bulk and at a discount? Have fun with the mega exercise session.

Kelijpa Sorry about the hormones and negative energy from the family. That's not a good combo. Now I am going to have to google that word.

Flower Your meal for tomorrow sounds awesome. I hope your guest enjoys it as much as it sounds.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:26 PM   #186  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice (Mediterranean Blend)
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
2 Grilled Mahi tacos 600 calories
sauce/salsa 100 calories

Exercise:
Kathy Smith Power Walk for Weight Loss w/#3's

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-13-2014 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #187  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

We got our house just in the final stages of the mortgage with the bank so have been really busy.

I'm having some trouble with my hips so I haven't done much - although swimming seems to help.

Calories today 1550
green peas
pork chop
cheddar cheese
ground beef
lettuce
mayo
custard

Packing so no workout today.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #188  
Time to get real

S/C/G: 228/228/160

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for loving my username, @muguet! I'm a huge Potter fan :-)

Thanks for your support, @Diana3271. You're really good at maintaining this board!

So, yesterday was a good day. I did well. My eating was on track and I went spinning after work. I felt pretty good. Today was not so good. I got really upset early in the day (long story short, I was having terrible pain in my jaw, went to the dentist, found out I need a root canal because of a tooth I cracked from grinding my teeth at night) and I let it affect my choices. There was free Italian ice at work as a treat and I had some (to "soothe" my sore mouth--yeah right) and I made some other not so great choices too. I keep coming up with excuses for getting off track, but I know I have to just stick to my plan and push past bumps in the road. Having a bad day doesn't mean I have to eat poorly.

I'm planning ahead for tomorrow. Breakfast is never an issue for me since I always eat the same thing--eggs and fruit. It's always my healthiest meal of the day. I made a nice salad for lunch tomorrow and I have snacks ready. I'm defrosting salmon for dinner. Here's to a new day.
acciochocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:10 AM   #189  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Had a good day at work today. Wore my Fitbit for the first time on shift (on my bra strap). Realized... that makes it a... TITBIT! (Yes, I'm 12.)

14K steps and 6.2 miles... holy heck no wonder I'm tired! Unstable patients a lot of running makes... Everyone did OK in the end, thank goodness.

Food today:
Breakfast- homemade chocolate protein blueberry smoothie (337 cal)
Snack- coffee with half and half, V8 (70 cal)
Lunch- leftover pork chop with BBQ sauce, greek yogurt based coleslaw, raw snap peas (472 cal)
Snack- ThinAddictives cranberry almond cookie packet (100 cal)
Dinner- Frozen vegetarian noodle bowl with sriracha and teryiaki and a dash of agave syrup (~430)
Dessert- Cinnamon toast crunch with 1% milk (187)

Totals: 1661. Fitbit is telling me I can eat way more, but that should do it... lol.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! Catch y'all soon.

PS: Sydney!!! So glad your boy doesn't have leukemia. Sorry they don't know what's up. Hang in there!!
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #190  

acciochocolate, I too am a big HP fan. Was hooked pretty early into book one. Although I could not read the last book. I sobbed too much at the end of book 6. Of course I saw all the movies. Sorry that you are in need of a root canal. I wish that resisting foods was not so difficult. But I know it is. Oh DO I know.

RadioJane Congratulations on the house

Diana thanks for the tumbs up on my planned meal tomorrow. I decided to exclude the hummus. And to change the refried bean dip to: refried bean soup with whole black beans added in to it. Caramelized onion and sauteed yellow, orange and red bell pepper in a nice big mound on top. ( and I do mean big) With Vermont tortilla chips for both soup and guacamole. Also I will serve that nice salad. With the lemon and coconut cream ice cream for dessert. I love cooking happy and interesting food. I hope Cody enjoyed his day today.

Novangel, when is your birthday? Cake and pizza. Sounds great. Especially the cake. Happy Birthday !!

Ian, I am in so much respect of your committment to exercising. you have great dicipline

Kelijpa: I want a veggie garden. But my condo association.... well the management frowns on veggies. And most of the people allow pesticides to be applied. I just grow basil. But next year I want to try arugula. I cannot eat tomatos.

Eydawn, glad your titbit is letting you know you can eat more. sounds like you DO get a lot of walking done at work. Are you a nurse?

Today was good. except tasting the refried bean stuff a few times. Amazing. I made it today so all the flavors could cure and blend and do their happy dance overnight.
codfish soup 350
chicken sausage and salad 240
sample at TJs and taste of soup 70
3 peaches 200
chocolate protein stuff 150
cocoa 160
lemon protein stuff 60
total 1230
I will try my hardest to do the trampoline. Will do the homolateral crossovers.
Thanks everyone. And I hope your Thursday is a good one.

Last edited by flower123; 08-14-2014 at 12:23 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #191  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Whew! Been busy! Eating has been okay, though.

Today was oatmeal for breakfast, a fruit smoothie for a snack, a stir-fry and pita for lunch and and crackers and peanut butter with a sandwich for a hasty dinner.

Been battling cravings all evening. This is day three of them being pretty bad in the evenings. I'm not under-eating (if anything I've been a smidge over most days the past week). I'm eating healthy stuff. I just have that old urge to eat a lot of food and quickly. I don't even have specific cravings. Just for food. I don't know why I get them, what causes them, or how to make them go away. The only thing I know is that giving in NEVER HELPS. Ever. Even when it feels like giving in is the only thing I can do. Frustrating and perplexing.

Hope everyone's doing well overall.
---
Sydney: Thank god it wasn't leukemia! I can't even imagine how scary that was. I hope everything turns out okay with August, and that you can both be home safe and sound soon.

acciochocolate: I've done something similar with food many times; I've used a lot of interesting excuses to eat over the years. And I also grind my teeth in my sleep. Do you have a night guard? Supposedly those help.

kelijpa: I'm doing C25K, too! I just finished week 2! I hope I get through week 8 - running is so fun after I stop hating it.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 08-14-2014 at 12:23 AM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:39 AM   #192  

S/C/G: 171/150/115

Height: 5'4

Hey guys! Been doing good on the diet.I made a giant pot of turkey soup and I've eaten like 6 bowls of it.

I'm avoiding sweets and alcohol since they are my weaknesses. I managed to buy me and my mom a week of groceries along with dog food and school supplies for $45! Aw yeah!

However, I did buy margarine instead of butter, which is actually the first time I've ever done so. I didn't give into any temptations--flavored coffee creamer, yogurt, ice cream, biscuits, cookies etc. I did buy some frozen hash browns but that was mostly for my mom, and a big loaf of Italian bread.
laciemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:46 AM   #193  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Lower Back Tension from Yoga for Stress Relief

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 166.6
No Change

I actually expected a gain because I had salsa last night on my tacos.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-14-2014 at 07:47 AM.
Old 08-14-2014, 10:00 AM   #194  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all, lots to comment on, will be back in a bit!
W-161.7
B-cream of wheat, etc
L-salad w/cukes, peas, cherry tomatoes
D-?
E- walk
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #195  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey all - been so busy with a paper for school lately, and the High Holy Days coming up here at the temple, I can barely think! My brain hurts.

on a positive note, I weighed in at 152.4 this morning! don't know how, but I got on that scale 3 times to make sure.

B - belvita breakfast biscuits
L - steamed broccoli and canned chicken breast
S - ?
D - either a garden burger or some taquitos...school tonight.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote