Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #106  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I had a rough day, today. I have been having off and on fatigue recently. It's seems to be associated with my TTOM. Today it was awful! This is how I felt prior to being diagnosed hypothyroid. I just wanted to go back home, go to bed, and die. My joints were all painful and just bone tired. This is not like me. Out of the blue I started feeling a little better and I realized TTOM had started again. Once TTOM started I started feeling better. That just seems so odd. TTOM ended 10 days ago. I guess this is what perimenopause will be like for me. I have read about these same symptoms in various perimenopause/menopause threads. UGH!

Novangel Good job on the run! Have a good workout with Jillian tonight!

Kelijpa Good job on your day.

Syckgirlsfv Congrats to your DD! I know you are proud of her.

CoolMom I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend. Once your DH gets there, he will probably relax.

Ian Have fun at the Hash Run.

Acciochocolate Good job on your day!

Radiojane It's good to see you check-in!

Mars Some days are like that. It looks like you are back at it. That's all that matters.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:17 PM   #107  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice (zucchini and tri color peppers)
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
2 Grilled Mahi tacos w/salsa and sauce 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Circuit Burn 30 Min Total Body Mix w/8's for weights and 1's for boxing
2 Miles w/Leslie

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-07-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #108  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Diana so sorry to hear you're feeling so bad, sometimes I feel like when TTOM starts all the crazy hormones calm down, that's why we feel better, it happens to me quite often, a sense of relief, then I realize it was TTOM making me feel out of sorts. Luckily for all vitamins help with all out PMS mood swings, just don't feel like myself. I must say I'm surprised at my cycle getting shorter at times, I just assumed they'd get further and further apart, then stop, silly girl hope you're feeling better
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:30 AM   #109  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Exercise: C25K
Breakfast: milk and tea
Lunch - an apple, a gob of peanut butter, soup.
Snacks - power bar, orange, sunflower seeds.
Dinner - lots of broccoli and zucchini, collard greens, beans, and a pita.

Really busy day tomorrow. And I have to eat out twice for work events, which I don't love. Hopefully everything with that goes okay. Sometimes eating out throws me off quite a bit. It's something I'm trying to work on.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:26 AM   #110  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I am in serious need of a couple days off!

Last night I added on: Start Your Engines from Fat Free Yoga

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 168 (TTOM)
Down: .6

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 08-08-2014, 08:25 AM   #111  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Good morning all!
W-163.5
B-veggie egg scramble with salsa
L-?
D-?
E- walk

Could be a challenge entering the weekend again already, but I'm sure it'll come off eventually...

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend
Old 08-08-2014, 07:26 PM   #112  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I am down 0.6lbs today to the mystical 170.4lbs which seems to be my maintenance weight. All roads seem to lead to 170.4 now. I did my run last night. It was 4.5 miles so no running today.

Breakfast was anchovies, smoked oysters washed down with a bowl of oats. Lunch was my usual with salmon, squid, smoked oysters and a crab cake.

I worked at home today so got a little time to do some chores.

Exercise was 50 minutes weight training.

Diana, eat more salmon. It lubes the joints and fixes everything. How about every day for a month?

Last edited by IanG; 08-08-2014 at 08:50 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #113  
maintaining since 9/2013

Diana I hope you DO get some days off! I hope you start feeling better soon. I salute you for getting in exercise and good eating.

Yesterday & today went better for me than before. It's a day by day thing right now, until I re-locate my resolve.

B vanilla shake & coffee, egg, veggies
L salad/veggies/chicken/WF vinaigrette
D tofu, squash
S choc whey shake
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:43 PM   #114  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Lunch was some tomato, broccoli from the garden w/ranch and a handful of trail mix
D- panzanella salad w/chicken and feta, pizza and beer
S- ice cream

Next week will be better, trying not to go off the rails this weekend, had some anxiety today, issues with the car, then getting rid of stuff, felt good to a point, but then got a bit overwhelming, car got fixed under warranty, turned out something went wrong with the oil drain plug, DH saw something had leaked, checked there was no oil, had to get it towed to the dealer, feeling better now.

Best to all

Last edited by kelijpa; 08-08-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:47 PM   #115  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

It's amazing the difference a day can make. I feel 1000% better today over how I felt yesterday. Also, I have been getting mild headaches with TTOM. I never get headaches. I had one yesterday. I guess I'm just having crazy hormonal fluctuations.

Kelijpa Mine were further apart a few months ago. Now this craziness is going on. Today is a much better day. Hopefully the mess will quit, soon, for both of us. I hope the weekend isn't too challenging for you. I'm glad the car was able to be fixed under warranty. That's good news for sure.

LiannaKole I hope eating out wasn't too difficult for you today.

Ian Good job on the .6. I will see what I can do with the salmon.

Mars Thank you. Sometimes it's meal by meal or even hour by hour. Keep doing the best you can.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:01 PM   #116  
Trying to live below 200

I had a bit of an issue with dinner tonight. DH and I had planned to go to a restaurant 1+ hours away. There is noting but good reviews about this place. Didn't see a single bad one. The place is a seafood restaurant and their menu is very simple. All the seafood is fresh and never frozen. You can order 1-5 items (different types of seafood) and it can be prepared grilled or fried. We drove out there, walked inside, and on the chalkboard is written: We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot serve any grilled foods tonight. Seriously! I wish I had an inkling about this and I would have called ahead. Geesh! I asked the waitress about not being able to serve grilled food. She said that one of the cooks broke down and had not made it into work yet. It was the weekend (busy night) and the one cook (who is the owner) couldn't deal with grilling and frying at the same time. I asked her to talk with him and let him know that I had driven 1+ hours to get there and I don't eat fried foods. But alas he wouldn't do it. We had been wanting to eat there and I didn't want to disappoint my DH by asking to leave. I pulled off as much of the batter as I could. That's the best I could do in this situation. Also, their veggie/side of the day was grits. I thought it would be like a green veggie, and I would have a decent option with that. Oh well. The place is very good. We will go back another time, and I will call ahead to make sure they can grill for me. Right now my stomach feels very heavy and I am extremely thirsty. This is not a good feeling. I don't feel like this when I eat how I want to eat.

Calories for the day 1625 +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice (Mediterranean blend)
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (825 Calories)
4 fried scallops 200 calories
4 fried shrimp 200 calories
crab cake (baked) 125 calories
fried flounder filet 200 calories
red rice 200 calories
marinated veggies (vinegar base) 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-09-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #117  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Feeling very bloated today, but I'm in the middle of my TOM, so that's not unusual at all. Still not fun. My weight is up today, but that happens without fail during TOM.

B- soy milk and tea.
L- falafel, pita, tahini sauce.
D- corn tortillas with rice and beans.
S- 1/2 protein bar, some apple with honey and sunflower seeds. Three tiny cookies and a piece of taffy.

---

Diana3271: Thanks! I actually did well and stayed on plan even eating out. I was tempted to overeat at the end of the night, but so far have not. I'm getting cravings/munchies from eating out (which is one reason I don't do it much).

Also, I'm glad you're feeling so much better! I get headaches regularly, especially around TOM. Not the most fun thing.

mars735: I hear you. Day by day is how I'm taking it right now. Hopefully you have some of the better days coming your way. Fingers crossed for you!

Last edited by LiannaKole; 08-08-2014 at 11:06 PM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #118  

Diana glad you are feeling better today. Hormones can be such pesky things. Hope the headaches go away. Sorry about that resturaunt expereince. I personally would love an excuse to eat fried food, crabcake and grits..... which hardly seem like a veggie. Seems more like a grain. Although maybe thats because I am a northerner.

Ian, congrats on being back at maintence weight

Kelijpa, great that your car was under waurantee. And that your husband helped with it all. They can be so useful. Your dinner sounds amazing

LiannaKole Sorry you are going through that TOM bloating thing. For me, its a distant memory. That and my TOM heating pad.

Today I had popchips w/ cheese and 3 peaches for lunch. So I did not do great. But the scale said I was at my maintence weight this morning. So I felt it was okay. I honestly would have had an avocado instead. But the ones I could afford were not ripe. I would have had smoked trout. But it costs 7 dollars a pkg. I can only allow myself that once every two weeks.

I had some chicken sausage mid afteroon and then for dinner I had more chicken sausage with a very low cal low carb salad. Just romaine lettuce, celery, cucumber and cold cooked cabbage. With tsp sesame oil and lemon and some onion powder for salad dressing.. Of course I had the cocoa powder and protein lemon stuff. Tomorrow I will probably have to diet. These days its one day dieting and one day with one meal I can eat more. The peaches were dissapointing. But the salad was great. No calorie tally today. I did it in my mind and it wasnt pretty.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:21 AM   #119  
maintaining since 9/2013

Thank-you for the support Diana & LiannaKole~it is so much appreciated! flower123 your signature fits me all too well

Last edited by mars735; 08-09-2014 at 08:22 AM.
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:25 AM   #120  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't add on any yoga last night since it was so late.

Calories for yesterday: 1625 +
Weigh In: 169 (TTOM)
Up: 1 pound

Tonight will be tricky eating again. We have to go out to a function. I will try to keep my lunch lower calorie. I already have a tub of Greek Yogurt. That will be 260 calories. Dinner will be the typical salad w/dressing on the side so I can dip my fork into. I think they are having green beans and baked potatoes. Maybe I can get two orders of green beans but if I have to get a potato I will try to eat it plain as possible. The protein will be steaks. Not sure which cut I will get. They will also have grilled Texas Toast and desserts. I will try to avoid those. I have a plan, all I need to do is put it in place.

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-09-2014 at 08:26 AM.