Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-12-2014, 10:45 AM   #166  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

My sweet boy has been sleeping for the past couple hours (it's going on 2am now) and I wish I was sleeping with him!! He was so upset all night, poor darling. I wish I could make him understand what's happening. He just gets so mad that there's been needle pokes. Sigh.

Hopefully in the morning we'll have some answers.

Meanwhile, I've eaten all the food in the city today.
Sydney_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 223/197/120

Height: 5'5

Flower, Diana thank you for the warm welcome

Sydney Sending prayers your way

Today's log:

Breakfast: half a toast with unsalted butter, two slices of pork cold cuts, cucumber, coffee with 1% milk

Snack: Half of a tall non-fat latte from Starbucks, gluten-free bread with peanut butter and honey sample from the natural foods store (super small bite)

Lunch: Chicken and tomato sauce on polenta, cucumber, nectarine and small slice of coffee cake

Dinner: spelt pasta with garlic shoot pesto, nectarine, slice of coffee cake

Last edited by muguet; 08-12-2014 at 05:26 PM.
muguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:29 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 171/150/115

Height: 5'4

Hey guys, just a quick check in. I'm doing okay, but I gained (then lost) a couple of pounds. Haven't been feeling 100%. I've been sleeping a lot and my strength and performance has gone down quite a bit. I feel all wobbly, sweaty and had a bad headache before I ate some soup. That helped a little. Just gotta hope I'm not getting sick.

Back to college next week. Work is okay.

Today

~Double cheeseburger (430)
~Soup (240)
~Plain broccoli (50)
~Who knows? for dinner.
laciemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Howdy folks. I'm going to try not to be a lurker and more of an active poster... I pop in from time to time but mostly lurk. So here's me again... ;-)

Sydney- it's OK to feed yourself right now... you focus on keeping you going and figuring out what's up with little man, and you can get back on the not-eating-everything train in a couple days. My senior nursing internship preceptor told me once on a very bad day "we need to eat. It's ok to eat, today. We need the strength." Boy, was she right... it did help (we mostly ate eggs and potatoes and green chile.) Try to go for stuff that is nutritious and satisfying and you'll be OK.

I finally got back on the wagon... I looked at photos of myself from a friend's wedding and I looked like a heifer in every single one. And right before that, the hubby bought me a fitbit for my birthday (which I hadn't asked for and didn't know he knew I'd been contemplating them half heartedly). So we bought a treadmill for the basement finally... and I booted up the Fitbit today.

Food:
Breakfast- Coffee with half and half
Lunch- Turkey sandwich on a bagel with swiss and roasted red bell pepper, sugar snap peas, roasted bell pepper vinaigrette, okra pickles, OJ.
Dinner- TBD.

Exercise: 50 minutes on new treadmill. Fitbit said it was about 6K steps. Not too shabby!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #170  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Life happened and I could not run today which annoys the cr@p out of me. First, it rained. Second, I had an early morning meeting. And third my boss made me stay later than usual so my last minute plans for an evening run went up in smoke.

Down 0.2lbs today to 174.6lbs.

Breakfast was mackeral, smoked oysters and oats. Lunch was my usual with steelhead, squid, smoked oysters, anchovies and a crabcake.

Exercise was simply 50 minutes weight training.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:32 PM   #171  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

Thanks to everything holy, August does not have leukaemia, but on a less jolly note, they don't yet know what is wrong with him.
Sydney_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:51 PM   #172  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_2009 View Post
Thanks to everything holy, August does not have leukaemia, but on a less jolly note, they don't yet know what is wrong with him.
That's a relief! Great news!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:00 PM   #173  
Trying to be in the 160s

That's good news Sydney.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #174  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

CoolMom I didn't realize they did cataract surgery for dogs. I guess everything is progressing for their care, too. He is definitely a cutie. He looks like a puppy in that picture.

Flower Are you bored with the chicken sausage? I tend to like to eat the same thing everyday. Most people don't like that. DH gets bored easily and stays bored with the huge variety he eats.

LiannaKole Good job on your day.

Mars
Good job on your day. Are you eating zucchini or yellow squash? I love squash.

Sydney Good news! Still keeping you and your little one in my thoughts and prayers.

Muguet Good job checking in and on your day.

Laciemn
I'm glad things are going well for you and it's good to see you check-in.

Eydawn Hi It's good to see you. Good job on the treadmill.

Ian At least you were able to the weight training in. Your body may have needed a rest, anyways.

Novangel
Hi
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #175  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Total Approx 1400 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice (Mediterranean mix)
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
Grilled Salmon 400 calories
zucchini w/tomatoes 100 calories
Green beans 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Start Here Cardio Sculpt & Legs w/8's
TF Fire 45
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:28 PM   #176  
Warrior Princess

It was cool today so I ran outside for 40 minutes and I felt like I was going to die. I've lost some stamina from using treadmills but I can't run outdoors when it's hot.

I'm sure after a few more rounds on the pavement I can get up to par.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #177  
Trying to be in the 160s

I have run out of smoked oysters again. Won't buy more until payday (Friday). Sigh. I need to build a stash.

So it's squid in the meantime. Which is OK...for lunch. But breakfast????????????????

Any port in a storm.

Last edited by IanG; 08-12-2014 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #178  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Sydney so glad to hear not leukemia, sending good healing thoughts your way, wishing you the best.

Diana so glad to hear Cody got a clean bill of health.

Hormones driving me batty and negative energy from family out in the Midwest, I feel so bad for them my cousins are having major issues with each other, sisters, and one of them is on dialysis trying to get in shape for a kidney transplant, so there's that on top if all the drama.

Very thankful for my good health and spurred on to keep living as healthy as I can...

W-162.0
B- cream of wheat, craisins, pecans
L- salad, cucumber , banana peppers and ranch
D- salad w/cukes, cherry tomatoes, Italian and wax beans in cream of mushroom soup
S- banana
E- nil, Ian, I missed my opportunity today between rain, etc, I did restart c25k yesterday, that helped kick some negative energy in the butt.

Tomorrow will be better
Best to all

Last edited by kelijpa; 08-12-2014 at 09:15 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:56 PM   #179  

will write more later. But for now
Eydawn, glad to meet you. I like what you have to say.
Sydney I did not know the test was for something so serious. Thank God he does not have Lukemia. No wonder you ate so during this time. I would have done same, and more.
okay, one more thing. Diana I sometimes do get bored eating the same thing. But its easy for me to navagate. The foods I eat are not trigger foods. And they are proven winners for weight loss. Thats all I need to know. Popchips are the lowest calorie snack chips I have found. I live in a culinary rut.

Today was a cheat day. Planned that way. Scale showed the maintence weight this morning. Thats all I need to have a cheat day same old foods. pop chips with cheese. Chocolate sample, 3 pennsylvania peaches. AMAZING. frozen chocolate protein thing. Frozen lemon protein thing. Dinner, salad with .6 oz grated romano cheese and.......... wait for it........ chicken sausage. I would prefer to not tally up the calories. Denial is much more preferable in circumstances such as this

Thursday I will be cooking for a vegan. homemade: hummus, refried beans, guacamole, chips
I will make a salad with oilve oil lemon and mustard dressing. With oil cured olives and other things such as red and yellow bell peppers. i might also make a tiny bit of curried squash soup. Not sure. And there will be dessert. Although it will just be chocolate or lemon icecream made with coconut cream (vegan)and sugar. I might sneak in a bag of popchips. Just for the heck of it.

Last edited by flower123; 08-13-2014 at 03:16 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:23 AM   #180  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

coolmom glad you had a fun weekend, your little doggie is so cute!

flower your vegan meal sounds great!

W-162.4
B-cream of wheat, craisins, pecans
L - cucumbers w/leftover salad from last night
D- roasted cauliflower, carrots and garlic
S- banana
E- walk, maybe, feeling beaten up for no good reason, hopefully I'll get over it...

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote