Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-01-2014, 08:48 AM   #406  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

CoolMom Good luck with your procedure. Hoping everything is OK with you.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #407  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
CoolMom Good luck with your procedure. Hoping everything is OK with you.
CoolMom same here, wishing you the best

Quick check in, back OP pretty much today, finally got in week 3 day 3, got a little off schedule due to travel and weather, turning nice now, so going to enjoy it!

Best to all oh yeah 165.4, going to try and challenge myself to lose some for my birthday in 9 weeks, wish me luck I have the tools just need to use them, she said...
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #408  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Thank you! Just having a check before a minor surgery in a TMI area. My last birth did some damage I was living with but didn't realize what the problem was and that it was fixable.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #409  

I feel like I have not been here for a while.

Coolmom, Wishing you ease with the scope. Glad that the end result of the entire process will be repair. Something good. Although I am sorry there was the damage in the first place. Great that you live in Oregon. It always was high on the list of ideal places in the country to live, as far as I am concerned.

Eydawn, I thought that probiotics were only for digestive system. Amazed that they worked well for female issues, for you. I have 3 different probiotics. I vary them. One is super strong and intense. VSL#3DS. The other 2 kids are less intense. I get those from a practitoner.

Diana, I am sorry to hear that you grappled with PTSD. No wonder you did, with what you described. The very painful perfect storm of so much loss in a short period of time. I am glad you were able to heal from it. Yes, PPIs can be a bear to get off of. Your research and perseverence paid off. Yes, PTSD and I are aquainted. Body pumps acid like crazy. Its not as bad as it was, to be sure. But still a way to go. Add to that the hiatal hernia.... Next life I plan to vome back as a Buddhist monk. Or a puppy.

Been eating too much. Stress around mother. One son died this year. The other will not talk to her. Gotta stop feeling her pain. Because her pain goes right to my stomach and hips. Poor woman. I do feel so bad for her. And I feel bad for those 3 sympathy lbs on my body

So i have been out of the groove of those diet days. Today I am trying to get back in the diet groove. Eat in a minimalist sort of way. Still having that cocoa powder. But no fruit. Low carbs and calories. The plan is as follows. So far, so good
B: frozen cocoa and protein thing: 270
L: chicken sausage and small green salad with 1/4 tsp sesame oil 300
D: same as lunch 300
S: Lemon protein frozen thing 160
S: hot chocolate and dandilion drink with 30 almond milk 120
total for day: 1150
Tomorrow I will be going to the chocolate factory to get another container of cocoa powder. I will have a free sample

Last edited by flower123; 09-01-2014 at 07:19 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote