Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-09-2014, 08:50 AM   #121  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Best of luck Diana! sounds like you have a good plan, you did better than I would have with the batter, I would have given up and ate it, then been even more miserable and thirsty

Well, the money saved on the car will go to the vet, this morning really early, still pretty much dark, Hunter got hit by a porcupine, they just called, he did well, thank goodness for that, yikes, he didn't yelp, just barked like he normally does at the chipmunks and squirrels, the vet said they had a bigger dog in yesterday with quills so they must be roaming around. Poor little guy, so much for getting up early Sat. there'll be no more of that!!

Best to all

Last edited by kelijpa; 08-09-2014 at 08:50 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #122  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Kelijpa OMG! That's awful! Sending good thoughts for you and Hunter. Is Hunter the big dog or little one? I am still waiting for the Path. report on Cody.

ETA: What's up with certain things making us so thirsty? Do you think it's the extra sodium? Maybe MSG? That was a awful feeling last night. I did drink some extra water but not to the extend that I wanted because I knew what I would be faced with in the morning.

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-09-2014 at 09:22 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #123  
Warrior Princess

I haven't worked out in two days. Between awful TOM, work, and the super moon, forget it. I don't care what anyone says a full moon does make anxiety (and other things) worse. If it can affect the tides in the ocean, it can affect people.

I have so much to do that I don't even know where to begin and there's a mandatory work meeting tonight at 6:30pm. How convenient on a Saturday.

Ugh, I have to figure out what I'm doing today. I need to be productive.

BBL.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:19 PM   #124  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Diana that's the issue I have when eating certain foods out...and I think it's usually MSG. Which sucks. Because it's TERRIBLE for us! I stopped eating my favorite Vietnamese food, Pho, because of it. I can tell when it's present because I get super thirsty, sometimes a light headache, and feel the need to clear my throat a lot.

so far this morning I'm having my latte - it's an instant latte and I add a little almond joy creamer, some powdered gelatin, and a little coconut oil. Delicious and healthy!

going to daughter's grad today...hoping to make it home in time for a bike ride, though Not sure what the day holds for food...but still weighing in at 154.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:21 PM   #125  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Diana he's the little dog, waiting to pick him up, they said he did well, a few other people here with emergencies, boy oh boy. Not looking forward to the bill, that's for sure...

I always blame it on the sodium, the thirst I mean...
Old 08-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #126  

Kelijpa, I hope your little guy, Hunter, is feeling better. So sorry this happened to him. Yes, I do know those vet bills can be expensive.

Novangel, thanks for remindind me about the supermoon. I have been feeling challenged, to say the least. I thought it was because I am empathing a lot of the chaos going on in certain areas of the world. But maybe its the supermoon thats the culprit. Been challenging to say the least. And today I do not even have the option of popchips to mitigate the damage The scale did not give me favorable feedback this morning

Diana I hope your body can recover from the MSG. I wonder if some nice asparagus might help. I know it helps with effects of sodium in the body. I grew up on MSG. Mother did not like to cook. So we wold order out chinese food most nights of the week. Back then where I lived it was loaded with MSG. No wonder I had perpetual swollen ankles. Well that and also I ate lots of salt.

Today I had a very hard time with food. something is really getting under my skin. But I fought hard to not give in. and I so far have won that battle. I do not like calling it a battle. But it does feel like that. I went to TJs to buy some low fat feta. I had a salad with an 1/12 of a pound of that. 52 calories, to be precise, in my salad. i also had my regular low fat chicken sausage. Boring but they do taste good. I did have a small sample when I was at TJs. But their samples are small. And there was no sugar in it.

Dinner will be salad with.... chicken sausage. I will have low cal cocoa with stevia and 30 calorie almond milk. And lemon protein frozen thing. I may make more of the frozen cocoa stuff. It ends up being less calories/carbs than the hot alternative. And it has protein in it. Projected calories for the day will be 1300. Maybe a bit less if I can have the frozen cocoa stuff instead of the hot alternative

I hope you all have a good night. And good tomorrow

Last edited by flower123; 08-09-2014 at 10:35 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:21 PM   #127  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Don't worry Diana. All the food sounds fine. You'll bounce back down in no time.

I am up 1.4lbs to 171.8lbs. I have had a nice day working out, cooking and cleaning.

Breakfast was fresh sardines and smoked kipper washed down with a bowl of oats. Lunch was my usual with baby squid, sardines, smoked oysters and a crab cake.

Exercise was a 6 mile run before breakfast and 1 hour weight training before lunch.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:08 PM   #128  
Warrior Princess

I ran a lot of errands today but no exercise. I'm so fatigued! I can't stand when I feel like this.

Tomorrow I work open till close so I will reboot Monday to get my @ss in gear. I look at my wedding ticker and it's making me crazy because I'm running out of time. I want to look fab in a bikini.

Come November I'll be so terrified about flying I will probably easily drop 5p. Whatever works I guess. :/
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #129  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I haven't added things up, yet, but I felt I did a good job tonight at dinner.

Mars Hang in there and keep trying.

Kelijpa How is Hunter doing? I hope everything worked out well for him.

Novangel I hope your PMS symptoms pass soon. I get the foggy brain and anxiety with my PMS symptoms. Feel better soon.

Syckgirlsfv I hope you and your family had a great day with your DD's graduation.

Flower I sorry today was a hard one for you. I hope tomorrow is a better one.

Ian
Good job on your exercise today. Sounds like a tough combo. I know you normally fun 5 miles.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:27 PM   #130  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1735 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice (Mediterranean blend)
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (260 Calories)
Plain Greek Yogurt 260 calories

Dinner (1075 Calories) (it's amazing how quickly calories add up! This was trying really hard to make the best choice possible)
Plain salad w/ranch on the side, dipped fork tines and used only 1/4 100 calories
Been tenderloin grilled 500 calories
baked potato w/small pat of butter 300 calories
1/2 piece Texas Toast grilled w/out butter or garlic 75 calories
2 bites of (DH's) key lime pie 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's TLC combined workouts premix w/weighted gloves.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:27 AM   #131  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Pretty good day. Spent it with friends from morning until night, so lots of temptation. Overall, I did well, I think. Probably more nibbling than I should have, but it wasn't overeating.

B - milk and tea.
L - blueberry pancakes, fruit, sausage, potatoes.
D - vegetable pot pie
S - fruit, granola bar, carrots and hummus, edamame and blueberries, crackers.

Had a bit of a whoosh in my weight today, which is nice to see. However, I feel bloated again tonight. Hopefully I get a whoosh at the end of my TOM, which is soon.

---

flower123: I'm sorry your day was one of the not so good ones. I hate those days. "Battle" seems like an appropriate word to me. Some days not a moment goes by that I'm not fighting off a craving for food. It can get ridiculously intense sometimes. Hopefully the next few days are better for you!

Last edited by LiannaKole; 08-10-2014 at 02:33 AM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #132  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
Your Life is in Your Own Glands from Fat Free Yoga
Guided Floor Routine for Insomnia from Qi Gong for Deep Sleep

Calories for yesterday: 1735 +
Weigh In: 168.0 (TTOM)
Down: 1 pound

It looks like the gain from Friday's fiasco was water weight. I am back to where I was.

Have a great day!
Old 08-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #133  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Hi Diana Hunter is doing well, he's on some meds for pain and swelling and an antibiotic , he'll have a little scar, but he's doing good, I had the hardest time getting him to take his heartworm, they make it too big, I think. Congrats on the drop!

Anyway...
W-163.9 funny thing with the scale this morning, I must have stepped on it weird or something, I weighed 318.4, DH said I shouldn't have eaten 2 blt's yesterday, the second time I weighed was more like it...

B- snow peas
L- roasted cauliflower, sweet potato, squash, zucchini and garlic
D-?
E- walk

Have a great day everyone

Last edited by kelijpa; 08-10-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #134  
First Class Muncher

S/C/G: 240/204/140

Height: 5'7"

HI EVERYONE!
Can I join your thread? I need place to be held accountable.

I was doing great with my fitness and exercise and had lost 20 pounds earlier this year, but I've fallen off the good path and I'm now working to pull myself up and back on course. My current focus is to get myself back on track and manage my stress without overeating.

I have a problem with "all or nothing" logic. When I'm on course, I'm most often in the "all" mode. When I fall off course for a day or two and don't manage to be accountable some place, I tend to slip into the "nothing" state.

So, I've been hanging in the "nothing" state for about 6 weeks now and there is no where to go buy up, lol. Today starts a new goal week and I'm going to be accountable.

Naughty
NaughtyNibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:59 PM   #135  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Up 2.8lbs today to 174.6lbs. OMG. Haven't had a BM for several days so hope it is just that.

Breakfast today was sardines, medium stickleback, kippers and oats. Lunch was my usual with steelhead, mussels, squid, smoked oysters and a crab cake.

Exercise: Ran 5 miles before breakfast. Did 55 minutes weight training before lunch.

Monday tomorrow. I hate Mondays.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote