Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-21-2014, 08:03 AM   #271  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Breath Primer, Tune In, Teapot Meditation, and Deep Relaxation from Fat Free Yoga

I am having a bit of an angioedema flare up. It's not too bad, though. I have noticed it the last 2 mornings when I woke.

Calories for yesterday: 1450 +
Weigh In: 167.2
Up: .4

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:46 PM   #272  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

W 172
B egg on toast with mushrooms, salsa and goat cheese. Coffee with milk.
L will be rabbit stew. All the little bones are super annoying...slows down eating, I suppose.
D not sure.

Have a good day, everyone.

Ps...Diana, the kids are 50/50 on the stew, as usual. Hope the angioedema flare is a short one.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:12 PM   #273  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Yikes! I haven't been here in a few days! I have, however, been helping a friend and her new husband move. They have a lot of stuff...

B- didn't have time.
L- 1/2 apple, whole wheat pita with collards, tomato, beans, and hummus.
D- rice noodle soup, grapes, baked beans.
S- roasted edamame (yummy!), dried blueberries

Hope everyone is doing well!
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #274  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

weight - 152

doing a presentation tonight at school...oh joy I just really want to do that

B - belvita biscuits
L - steamed broccoli/canned chicken breast
S - kiwi, apple
D - probably a turkey burger

last night it was a garden burger - haven't had any exercise since Monday because of this presentation and class.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 08-21-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #275  
Time to get real

S/C/G: 228/228/160

Height: 5'4"

I've been MIA for a few days, but not because I fell off track! I've actually been doing pretty well with eating the last few days. I just didn't want to open up my computer after staring at one all day at work.

I had my root canal this morning and it was really uncomfortable and my mouth is sore now, but at least it's over with. Earlier this week I went spinning and I've been trying to keep my sugar intake low(er).

For breakfast I had my usual two scrambled eggs in Kerrygold grass-fed butter, a cup of blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, and an iced coffee, but I used stevia instead of sugar along with my organic heavy cream.

Since my mouth hurts today I had a cup of hot and sour soup for lunch and I'll probably have that for dinner tonight too.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Diana, I know what you mean about being a little afraid of food. I think back to when I lost 70 pounds. I was soooooo strict, but as soon as I started letting different foods back in I gained quite a bit back. That said, I really want to get to a point where I don't have to be afraid to have something good once in awhile. It's the once in a while part that's hard!
acciochocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #276  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Down a pound to 168.6lbs. No hash run tonight because the weather is iffy. I don't like running in the rain and it looks like it might storm.

Breakfast was sardines, smoked oysters (wahey!) and oats. Lunch was my usual with sockeye salmon, octopus, squid, smoked oysters and a crab cake.

Exercise was a 4 mile run before work and 50 minutes weight training before lunch. I can't wait for the weekend.

Flower123, crab cakes are great. But they are better if you make them yourself. I do and skip the bread crumbs and mayonnaise. That way I am essentially left with a delicious, protein bomb with no filler. I prepare 6 each week and freeze them. I then defrost one each day, zap it in the microwave for 90 seconds and eat one with my lunch. They range in size from 6-7 ounces.

I used to use canned crab but found that it was cheaper to use fresh or pasteurized. I buy 2lbs of jumbo lump or lump crab a week. Sometimes I add canned shrimp if I want to make the mixture stretch further.

Last edited by IanG; 08-21-2014 at 08:25 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #277  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

hi all just checking in...i am back to my regular school-year routine so i might be able to check in more...right now i'm doing hard interval workouts on the elliptical/air trainer/pneumatic thing at the gym which i really like AND it doesn't bother my ankle or knee, which running was doing...i'm still able to get my heart rate into the 160s-170s and be pouring sweat, so it must still be a good workout...and i'm not gasping for air, which i do at times when i run due to asthma

i'm working on eating good and only eating when hungry....i feel like i maintained my weight throughout the summer and now i'd like to take a little bit more off

i might adjust my ticker....i'm not sure...scale is reading up to 207 right now BUT i'm still fitting the exact same clothes i've always worn, including jeans with not much leeway in fit....weird!!!....so i guess i've gained some but it wasn't all over the summer....or maybe my scale is broken because i remember it giving me that exact same reading last spring so i finally quit using it...hmmm
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:29 PM   #278  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all, quick check in, our power has been off and on, t-storms, internet is iffy, too, have a good night.

Hunter got his staples out, did good, he's napping now, he doesn't like thunder too much. One more quill came out, she said there might be another one in his leg, yeesh. Picked up the CSA in the rainstorm we pulled into a gas station because it was like driving a submarine for a few mins, weird stuff, then blue skies.

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:49 PM   #279  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick one for me.

kelijpa Remind me not to run across any porcupines! Ouch!

Total Approx 1400 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 calories)
Grilled Chicken tenderloins 300 calories
3 orders green beans 300 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Start Here Cardio Sculpt & Leg Work w/8's
TJ Cardio Party 1
Old 08-21-2014, 09:52 PM   #280  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Oooh! i love a good rainstorm!

I did good today. We went out to eat since I didn't have dinner planned (need to meal plan asap) and I looked up my meal beforehand and split it in half. Hubby ate the other half later, so no chance of changing my mind.

1250 cals. + a walk.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:38 PM   #281  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Hi everybody! Another arse kicking day at work. Ended with some quick intervention on a patient that wasn't even mine. Woof! Lol. 13900 steps. 17 flights of stairs (really? I know I took the stairs all day today but wow!).

Kelijpa- glad to hear some stitches and another quill came out! Our poor fur people... they get into the darndest situations.

Laughter- I might try a new scale... just to see. Or you've got more muscle and less flub so things fit OK... my scale hasn't moved much but I can see I'm leaning out a bit...

Diana- eesh. Hope that clears quickly!!! No fun. Sorry to hear it.

Syckgirlsfv- how'd it go?

Ian- Rain runs can be sooo good though! One of my best memories of running was a night run, in the rain, with college friends...

Food today... Fitbit is telling me I can eat 744 more calories but I don't think I need to...

Breakfast- vanilla chia almond milk pudding with cinnamon and agave (first time trying it- pretty tasty! Gonna try blending it next time so it's smooth rather than tapioca-esque.) Coffee with half and half. (360 cals)

Lunch- Healthy Choice Chicken Margherita bowl, mixed green beans, wax beans and carrots. Unsweetened iced tea. (385 cals)

Snack- Coffee with half and half and sugar in the raw. (60 cals)

Dinner- Polish sausage with bun, relish, ketchup, mustard and sauerkraut. Greek coleslaw and Italian pasta salad. Stone IPA session ale (gift from a friend- trade for a nursing textbook.) Guesstimating completely on the salads, because I can't find the nutrition info anywhere... total for dinner (1054).

Today's total: 1859.

Hope everyone has a good night. I'm going to crawl into bed and ice my poor foot. Yowch... first day back on the floor since breaking the toe was not very fun...

Last edited by Eydawn; 08-21-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:06 AM   #282  
California licensed CPA!

Eydawn - group nailed it! thanks for asking
Old 08-22-2014, 12:54 AM   #283  

S/C/G: 85/83/60 kgs

Height: 5'5"

Newbie here. I've walked 45 mins despite heel pain (reduced speed & distance).
nishita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:25 AM   #284  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

nishita Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

Calories for yesterday: 1400 +
Weigh In: 167.2
No Change

No change is better than a gain. Hopefully the angioedema is calming down some. It does feel like it.

Have a great Friday and start to your weekend!

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-22-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:31 PM   #285  
California licensed CPA!

morning!

STILL weighing in at 152 - I'm happy with that for now. Tonight we're going to ride our bikes at least 20 miles, so that should start driving the scale down again. This is the lightest I have been since 2006!

B - Belvita breakfast biscuits
S - apple
L - I purposely did not bring lunch today so that I would be forced to leave my office and go OUT! Probably Subway
D - not too sure yet, 20 mile bike ride first!