Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 03:24 PM   #181  

Alright, so I've been hiding ina cave on the far end of the isle for the past week. I've read up to last Friday's posts, so forgive me that this is a "me" post, as I have no idea....

This job is more stressful than I had imagined. It is a big push, and a huge contest for massive amounts of sales in our first week. The catch is that we must only sell to people that we know, or have been personally recommended to. That explained, yesterday I finally got my friend to sit down long enough for a demo and she gave me A BUNCH of recomendations. I fact my first real batch. And the office pushes us to fill-up our weekend w/ appointments... but then I get a message today that one of the people she gave me got really upset that she gave out his #... AAUUGH I hate drama! I'm just trying to do my job and get off the unemployment, and live a 1/2 decent life.

Ok, so it was her hubby that freaked out, about the contact freaking out, which made my friend freak out and sound all rude and wiggy in the message.... good god, I could do w/o the drama.

So my day has been a roller coaster already. It's only noon. I think that I'm feeling better than a few minutes ago...

In the past seven days I have banished but one little green man. I feel like I am on the bottom of vicious green dog-pile, trying to dig my way out. Throw me a lifesaver, I can't forget about my weight goals just because I have new financial ones.

Ok, now I must get away from the comp. for awhile. I bought a pair of roller blades @ the thrift store yesterday, maybe I'll get enough courage to use them.

-Washu-
Old 03-01-2003, 07:43 AM   #182  

Hello all!!

Already have both dishwasher and washing machine running, hopefully, I can get a string of little chores behind me and then I can sit down and work on next Wed's speech without distraction.

MissWashu-- I have trouble selling products, ideas, etc that I really believe in so I can't even imagine the task youv'e taken on for yourself. Is this also an "associate" type of plan that when you've made a sale, if that person also makes a sale you will get a "cut" of their sale?? Is that the point of only friends?? Or is it just a gentler sales tool for a beginner rather than approaching strangers??

Punkin- 5 acres sounds sooooooo wonderful!!!!! I cannot even imagine how much I'd just let "go wild" and etc . Making my mouth water just imagining. We are so close together here in my development, it sometimes feels like an apartment building!! That's why I really only put a lot of bird food out during the storms as I have to remember the neighbbors may not be so understanding about white stuff on their cars, etc.
And I too, went back to look for your "afterlife" post and couldnt find it.....

Arabella and Punkin- Also Queen of the movies it seems!!
I have to confess, most of the ones you mentioned I have never heard. Were most of them only on Video/DVD? I don't even remember hearing ads for them.
I heard many good comments about "Hours" w/ Meryl Streep. Although, I wonder if its a different type of movie than what you were discussing. The ladies at work are all very much watching every "scary" flick that comes out. Not my cup of tea. Either I don't find it scary and am annoyed at how silly it is or can't sleep because it is too scary!!
And I have the same problem w/ comedies too.

Shall we have a survey favorite movies??? Mine are: Braveheart, Holocaust, Good Morning Vietnam, Close Encounters, Rocky, Celina, Celina,
Dead Man Walking, Mrs. Doubtfire, Birdcage, Witness---

For some reason, I can still watch Celina, Celina and Mrs Doubtfire just like a child watches a favorite video again and again. And I must have seen the Exorcist 10-12 times when it first came out but I was working in a movie theatre so I just kept going in and watching. Also, there are many movies from the 40's and -50's I can watch w/ Bette Davis, Lauren Bacall and Katharine Hepburn.

I always feel left out when people can quote line by line scenes from "Nutty Professor" and etc but my taste seems to be on the edge somewhere. If you can't draw me in and make me believe the premise, I just start seeing all the flaws. Guess I'm just a hard sell.

Empress-- How goes the battle??? And I agree 2000%-- There is nothing we can really do to change other people's perception of us, all we can control is our reaction to what other people think of us. I remember I interviewed for a position years ago and was upset at the end of the interview by some of the questions. And felt initmidated. And then, the interviewer started calling asking me the same questions. The first time, they told me they were calling as they wanted to give me another "Shot". Then when they called me again I started wondering. Then the 3rd time the call started off with, "We want to offer you a job but we have some questions and it was the same questions AGAIN" -- and I told them I also had some concerns about the interview and working for them. NOW that did get their attention. When they asked me what I meant by that, I told them I was concerned if no one was listening to me during the job interview, what would happen if I had any issues on the job-- and they tried to smooth over and in the next breath offered me a job!! I don't even remember about the money, I think it was equal to what I was earning. I told them I wasnt interested and they told me to think about it!!!
I said I really didnt think I'd change my mind and never thought I'd hear from them again! And a few days later, they called back and asked me if I had made up my mind!!??!!
Again, I explained what I thought of their Personnel dept and they told me-- I had a lot of nerve taking up all their time when I wasnt really interested and that I better not apply there soon for a position!! I know I said something curt and sarcastic but now that I think about it, I wish I had asked them how would they remember ????
Two different wavelengths on that one!!!!

Kind of like that old Amway hook "You seem so smart, how is it you're not taking advantage of the this offer?" .......
BECAUSE I AM SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, look at me go................

Today's thought is:

"Even the most hard nosed physcist is beginning to admit the flap of a butterfly's wings can change the weather thousands of miles away. Everything we do matters." Gloria Steinam
Old 03-01-2003, 08:45 AM   #183  

Oh so ambitious, Kaylets. I'm still smoldering along trying to fan me into a flame to accomplish something. That interview story is a hoot. Unfortunately too much of same in all areas.

Banished a little yesterday. I wasn't feeling particularly strong so he must have been a bit on the wimpy side. Some of them are real demons but this one did not seem to be . Score now ME - 11; s - 2. This challenge will soon reach the halfway point but somehow it seems to be much longer than that to me. Not to mention, awfully hard.

Top o' the Mornin' to all of you!

to go for this week

s #8 and #10 still lurking but trying to sneak off to the L.S.M. They missed their chance.

Last edited by anagram; 03-01-2003 at 08:52 AM.
Old 03-01-2003, 09:18 AM   #184  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Smile Saturday!

Gotta work today, but wish to report that another * is gone and I've trod. I think I need to get a new pair of shoes...may have worn that pair out with this! Used my new gym shoes this a.m. See if that feels better.

You guys are doing great...the L.S.M. must be getting full!

Will have tea and read in depth later!

Ceara
Old 03-01-2003, 09:35 AM   #185  
Empress/Queen

Default Yo!

... yo, yo and yo! There be so much to catch up on here that'll I'll just say yo and a bit more!! Banished Len yesterday ... calories are very low for some reason. Not sure which be next but his name begins with "M" ... I'll have to look it up on my first post. Yesterday was a bad workday as I was going to just do pics on a kid contest at the schools and it was such a disorganized, lengthy event it took 3.5 hours to do. So I need to write all day.

Kaylets: A movie survey be a good idea, though I personally haven't seen one in ages! I don't really like to sit still long enough to see a movie. I guess my favorite all-time ones (not necessarily dating myself as I could have seen these anytime what with TV and videos, right? Right!) are "Gone With The Wind," "My Fair Lady," "Sleeper," "Keeper of the Flame," "Casablanca," and "Becket," and anything with Alan Bates (a really defunct once-famous but now probably dead British actor). I also like just about any old, old film noir mystery ... does anyone remember John Garfield (no, he is NOT my contemporary either)?

Thy interview story really resonated with me also. It does seem they do that "one more question" thing when they want you BUT they seem to always want one to come around and say whatever it is they want to hear instead of the truth. That's the reason I'm not at that desirable newspaper 10 minutes from home!!! The same thing happened with another paper in that chain ... this one in Yuma ... it was an on-again, off-again, we want you but wonder about ... no we hired someone else for that job but we want you for ... can you come down and talk about it ... we want you but wonder about ... we want you ... BUT HEY GUYS, I NO LONGER WANT YOU!!!!

Wildifire: Good for you for banishing the social life of dd! Stay for her sake!

Ms. Washu: Good luck on thy new venture ... don't worry, most people don't like their jobs, which is all the more reason to stay and focus on personal goals such as weight management, which will help in all areas of life, including work, so ...

Gotta go work, later gators!
Old 03-01-2003, 02:39 PM   #186  

oh hey, I don't dislike my job. It's actually kinda fun. I just don't like the high pressure that we get from management. The point of selling to personal references is to keep the 'customers' comfortable. Ya know, "so-n-so recomended me...?" feels better than a telemarketer calling out of the blue.

Yesterday was yucky and cold, gonna try out the new rollerblades today. Wish me luck.

-W-
Old 03-01-2003, 06:51 PM   #187  
Empress/Queen

Oh, maybe it's me that doesn't like her job!

But I quit work ahead of schedule this weekend as I promised to go do layout on Tuesday night instead, so that's ok by me ... but the leprechaun banishing streak broke again and Nick won this round (I had miscounted; Mel was banished on Friday, I think, anyway, he's gone. Too bad, as the extra treats I had today are likely to skew my weigh-in tomorrow, but that's life!

It is in the 60s today and that's cold for here, so I am going to lie under a quilt and bead soon. Downloading some nutrition software to try. If I like it, I may have a new eating plan to play with soon.

I have 16 s to go, they be s Opie, Paul, QT, Ross, Sam, Ted, Uriah, Vinnie, What-A-Guy, X-Man, Y-Me, Zorro, Outta-Letters, Keep-Going-Anyway, If-I-Get-This-Far-I-Win, I-DID-IT!!!!

Ed, Hal and :lucky Isiah each won their individual rounds, but Amarantha is still in the lead. The score so far: Amarantha 9, s 5

Did not reach my exercise goals for week either, but life's like that!
Old 03-01-2003, 07:29 PM   #188  
Hot Stuff

Hey girls,

Thanks for the empathy regarding my DD. She is already trying to bargain for things in her grounding, like "let me use the computer only the weekends until the summer"....uh-uh...no way, Jose! I'm really ticked about all this because my grandmother told her this summer that if she could get the marks, my grandmother would pay for her university education...anywhere in the world! What a thing to throw away...she could be in Paris or Greece or Australia or Scotland...or anywhere, seeing the world and getting a degree....but I guess when you're 15, more immediate things are more important.

Kaylets, I shared your enthusiasm for Friday yesterday. Lately I've been living for the weekends to arrive. It is beautiful and mild here today, and I'm feeling more energetic than I have in a long time. I had the whole apartment clean by noon...dishes, floors (hardwood AND carpet!), bathroom, even the top of the fridge got cleared off! I really think I may be developing SAD...last year just a teeny tiny bit, this year I can see it even more. 20 days 'till Spring.

Anagram, hope you got your quiet contemplation time and ironed an issue or two out. Congrats on banishing yet another !

Punkin, I've seen both Sweet Home Alabama and The Banger Sisters. Enjoyed both of them...hope you will as well.

Frogger, how was the shopping trip? It's one of my favorite pasttimes, you know! Unfortunately, I've been banned by hubby...but not permanently. Congrats on the loss!

Arabella, sorry to hear that the dryer and printer conspired to ruin your plans of music and cappucino. I hope today was better.

Eydie, I like your logic with the Boston cream pie. How did the birthday celebrations go? I think at this point I might eat the Lep-B-Gone!

Ceara...wow! You've worn out a pair of shoes!

Amarantha, sorry for the job woes. What's this about a Native stitching class? Sounds interesting!

MissWashu, I don't envy you with the sales job...sorry that you're getting some negative reactions, especially when they are coming from people you know! What is it that you are selling? (without using any brand names)

I have been doing a lot of thinking the last while, and I've come to the realization that I am out of control. I was considering joining Jenny Craig for the simple reason that they have portion-controlled, pre-planned menus, but then I found out that in CDN dollars it would cost me approx. $100-125 per week, just for the prepackaged stuff...then I have to feed hubby and DD and buy fresh produce. Not happening. So I think until I feel I've got myself back on solid ground, I am going to rely on Lean Cuisine or some such frozen meal for lunch and supper, supplemented with snacks, and my usual cereal/bagel/egg, etc. for breakfasts. Breaksfasts I can handle. I think if I do it for a week or two I'll get back in the swing of things. My new motto is "Eating is NOT a hobby!" I'm eating because I'm tired, because I'm bored, because I'm stressed, because I'm happy....you name it, I'm finding a reason to eat. And it's not low-cal/low-fat stuff....I'm into pizza, chocolate, ice cream....all the nasties. I need a cleansing....and portion control!! Any recommendations for frozen dinners would be welcome. I'll be shopping tomorrow.

I'm going to dig out one of my unfinished cross-stitch projects to keep myself busy (and out of the munchies!).
Old 03-01-2003, 10:40 PM   #189  

About 7 o'clock I pretty much gave up on banishing a . Food was ok - not great but ok enough that I'd say I'd qualify. But had no exercise and wasn't in a frame of mind to do any.

So I'm sitting comfortably and enjoying myself and the little nagging starts. "C'mon, you can do some." "You don't want another hanging around." "Just do something easy."

About 9:25, I finally gave in and did a half hour of stretching, moving, etc. Wasn't the best exercise but it was moving and moving that I had not intended to do but did only for the satisfaction of moving that to the L. S. M.

Oh, Lord, now there are seven more of them lined up!

Old 03-02-2003, 08:14 AM   #190  

Smile Scrumptious Sunday!

Hello all!!

Although weather map didnt show much yesterday, old shoulder injury was loud and clear yesterday and and this AM it is RAINING!!!!

Has anyone had a chance to enjoy the strawberries and blackberries from CA in your stores?? Really sweet and clean tasting ...I always hate to buy this time of year but will go back and get more.
Especially-- since we believe we might have found a place near us w/ a SMOOHTIE MAKER! - It's a "Back to Basics Smoothie Machine" which doesnt seem to be the same manufacturer as yours Empress but it does have the spigot so we are going to give it a shot.
Now, this is what I'm wondering..... Do you ever mix up a batch and have it hours later? Does it improve the flavor or detract?

Arabella,- What is it w/ appliances all ganging up and declaring mutiny ?? Yours must belong to the same "club" as mine- It's almost like a domino effect.

Wildfire- The bargaining is so familiar.......!?!
If they could just put this same energy into their
studies! I wish it had taken me sooner to get to the advice Anagram gave you. Took me a long time to realize that the phrase " Well, look how they were raised " generally has no bearing on the situation.
And I wish I had done all that cleaning you had...!!
Once DH and I left the house it seemed as though the day just flew away.

I did get a haircut which was long overdue. Amazing how less than 30 ninutes and 1" all around can make! And Arabella, I made sure I was very specific," Don't want it to look like HAIRCUT!"

Ceara- Shoes make all the difference for me- I am a goldplated tightwad but have learned the hard way that spending the money for good shoes really is where the savings are. I have a wide foot and have found only 2 -3 manufacturers whose shoes feel great all day and last.
I gave up my collection of "cute but hurt my feet" and am much happier.

Eydie- Boston Creme pie-- oh my!

Look how late I'm running here! Let me catch up with Frogger, Scoobysnacks, MissW, Senamay, .... Dollar... ! on the next post.

Todays thought is:

"It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck, in a sense of our of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years--- we turn on the light and it is illumined. Once we contact our capacity for love and happiness... the light has been turned on. ----Sharon Salzberg

Take care!
Old 03-02-2003, 08:32 AM   #191  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Smile Lazy Sunday

Have been lying in bed and reading since 6...polished off 2 books...was mostly through one and the other was a juvenile...both good. The family was up early, one on a bus for a band competition the other to work. That's OK....did the scale and am down 1 more pound so will update my footer...also banished another * yesterday. Will try and hop on TM later.

Kaylets, I agree. My gym shoes are over $150 Cdn...and the ones that died are in a similar range. I too have duck feet, and being of a frugal nature, my running shoes go from work out shoes to bumming to grass....these are now bum and grass shoes.

Anyway gotta run in my dreams. But I do need to hit the shower....will wander back later maybe...have dinner guests today. We are celebrating the Feb BD's...my DH and my mom.

Ceara
Old 03-02-2003, 10:29 AM   #192  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Wildfire-I MISS YOU!!!! ~flower
Old 03-02-2003, 11:23 AM   #193  
Empress/Queen

Thumbs up Editing ...

Yo, yo, yo & yo! Dang, dang, dang, and dang! I'm back to 164 again! As always, was going to give up, but decided not to. I just have to stick to my calorie level ... it always works ... don't know why I can't seem to! I seem to be maintaining with a 3-pound range ... these s are tough customers but I WILL win in the end! I'm madder than H*** and not gonna take it no more!!! No way! No more!!!

Wildfire: Thy grandmother soundeth wonderful ... hopefully, dd will shape up by the time college looms ... lucky girl to have such a fairy godmother! THy discussion of being out of control resonates with Amarantha. I also keep searching for a program, for an answer, only to realize the answer and the program are already here. I just have to do it and yea "eating is not a hobby!" I'm going to join thee on Lean Cuisine and also I have some Laura's Lean Beef burgers already fixed up in the freezer and chicken breasts and everything ... portion control be the keyword for this week for me.

Kaylets: That is the machine I have! I've tried freezing a batch and that works well ... with a little defrosting and stirring, it was like sherbert. The conventional wisdom on smoothies is you can freeze 'em and run them through the machine again with a drop of liquid but to me it defeats the purpose ... might as well make it fresh. Smoothies don't really sit well in the fridge in general, but I haven't really tried that with this machine. Let me know if you try it and it works!!!

I think I'm going to break down and try vege smoothies in this machine today. I need the nutrition.

An insight on the pastry twists I told you about: Each and every week that I've had these, I've gained weight and binged as well. This shouldn't happen because they are low cal, low fat and low sugar, according to the label. I'm beginning to suspect they are not labeled correctly and I'm going to eliminate them for awhile until I get some weight off.

Re the beadwork ... peyote stitch is actually gourd stitch, a beading stitch that goes back to ancient Egypt and has been used all over the world. In Native American tradition it is supposed to be called peyote stitch only when used for ceremonial objects in the Native American Church and can only be made by men when used for this purpose ... in all other references one is supposed to call it gourd stitch ... however, it is commonly called peyote by most people and is very popular these days in modern arts and crafts beadwork. I'd been beadweaving on a loom for some time, but have never been able to do peyote, especially the "flat odd count" peyote. You have to do the odd count if you want to make a symmetrical (sp?) design with a centerline ... which I always want ... I can do the even count but that's about it. Lay in bed until 2 a.m. starting a bracelet over and over and I can't get it. So today, I graphed out an even-count bracelet with a design that connotes pyramids at sunset and I'm going to start beading that today!!! Obsession!!!

Anagram: Good job on moving that to the LSM at the 11th hour!!!! These guys be sneaky but we be sneakier ... they never know when we're coming for them!!!

Ceara: WOO-HOO AND CONGRATULATIONS (PLUS SURE AND BEGORRA) ON THE ONE DOWN!!! And the banishing o' the of course!!!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 03-02-2003 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-02-2003, 11:35 AM   #194  

Default Sunday noonish

Empress- maybe DH and I will venture out later- He was awake from 2 am and just went back to bed to catch up. We also found the machine at the W store ONLINE. So, if the first store does not have it in stock, perhaps we will do that. First store send 20% coupon in the mail so it would handy if they did have some in the store.

Flower- Do I remember you b/4 you're move? I think I do! Please stop by again!

Ceara- Books in bed! How delicious!! I wind up starting a page and my eyes close before I 've had a chance to turn the page!
I keep piling them up next to the bed t hough!

I saw this on another thread and enjoyed it so I wanted to share:

Thoughts on A Russian Doll

On February 14, seated snugly between my parents on a flight from Florida to Nevada, I recalled with a smile the pleasure that my year-old granddaughter just months earlier had taken in playing with a Russian nesting doll, Matryoshka, that has found a permanent place among my Christmas decorations. With squeals of delight she would pull apart layer after layer of the doll, then (with a little help from older, loving hands) she would build it up again. At one point she broke into tears when, leaning too heavily on a single layer of Matryoshka, she cracked it. Her smile returned, though, when she discovered that the cracked face was made whole again when returned to its proper place atop the smaller head that supported it.

So it is with childhood disappointments. When smoothed over by loving hands and hearts, they pass quickly. I turned to gaze at the aging face of the woman who had for years smoothed over so many of my own fears, worries, and disappointments. Sleeping quietly at my side, she embodied both the strength and delicacy of Matryoshka. Once harboring me safely in her womb, she’d courageously freed me, little by little, to build my own life upon the solid base of love, wisdom, and experience that she shared with me. In letting go, she’d allowed me the freedom to choose to remain part of her life. In so many ways, we were still one.

Early in this flight to my niece’s wedding, Mom and I had sorted through a stack of pictures. There was one in black and white of me, seated among a class of smiling four-year-olds. Slouched forward, mouth agape, eyes watering, I seemed to be gasping for my next breath.

“Why was I so forlorn?” I asked. “I recall loving preschool, but this doesn’t look like a very happy little girl.”

“Oh, you weren’t unhappy,” Mom replied. “You had an awful cold. I took you to school that morning just so that you could sit for the class picture. Afterward, you returned home. But you’re right -- usually you set off for preschool with an ear-to-ear smile on your face.”

As evidence, she produced an assortment of pictures of me: belly-laughing with cousins; playing softball with my close friends; smiling at the dinner table, seated next to my brother; posing with my high-school date before the prom. Years of photos attesting to a happy childhood spent as part of a loving family.

There were other pictures, too. Pictures of me as a young bride, beaming at Mike as we left for our honeymoon. As a young mother, in my husband’s arms, gazing down at the face of our infant son, asleep in my lap. As a twenty-eight year old, deep in conversation over a cup of tea with my friend, Vernann. As a trim young woman in my early thirties, nestled comfortably with my husband and four young sons. As team mother. As returning student. As career woman. As a middle-aged woman, heavier now, but still smiling at the camera, this time on a weekend trip to St. Augustine with Mike. More recently, as a widow, trimmer, seated at my mother’s table with my parents, our sons, our grandchildren….

“Ladies and gentlemen.” The voice of the pilot interrupted my reverie. “If the cloud cover breaks, you’ll see beneath us the Grand Canyon. Shortly afterward, we’ll begin our descent.”

I knew that the cloud cover wouldn’t break. But, if it should, I was convinced that below I would see once again my husband and our four young sons leaning over a guard rail in the canyon (when? in 1986?), while I stood at a safe distance behind. Five Price men in a layer below the clouds, peering down into the centuries. Time, in its rightful place as just another dimension, another layer.

Glancing again at Mom, I took comfort in the fact that at that moment, on February 14, 2003, I could see my present self as a layer of a beautiful, strong Russian doll…a Matryoshka that includes all of the selves that preceded this moment as well as all of those that would follow, all still very alive and whole in one doll. Certainly each of the layers can be un-nested and observed singly. Scrutinized too closely or too critically, though, these independent layers are fragile and tend to crack. Alone, they cannot be fully understood. Nested, they are strong, invincible, and lasting.

What strength I have since drawn from this revelation! What motivation to be patient with this current self, with all of its cracks and imperfections. What courage to face each morning -- perhaps each hour --with renewed confidence that, with all of the joys, sorrows, successes and failures that comprise each “present” moment of my life and of those who precede and follow me, time is unfolding as it should.

By Lainie5107
Old 03-02-2003, 11:52 AM   #195  

Miss Washu, how'd the roller blading go? Great exercise (I understand).

Wildfire, what a wonderful offer from Grandma. DD will kick herself in later life if she doesn't take her up on that one.

Eydie, good thinking on the Boston creme pie. Did G. enjoy it?

Ceara, congrats on the lb. down! and ridding of the green asterisk.

Too bad that the little twist pastries seem to be turning out to be sneaky, Empress. I agree the labelling is not always something we can trust totally. And we all react differently to ingredients, combinations of same, etc. I suspect you're on to something and will rid you of that gain (which cannot be all real weight).

Kaylets, glad your haircut worked out. I had planned to get one this week but that bug threw me way off schedule and I need one desperately now. But want something different and have not a clue what.

Bug seems to have thrown me off lots of other things as well. Seem to have gained weight (puffy) and lost some motivation. I know I won't give up but it's taking lots more push right now and am "skimping" by not really putting forth a losing effort. Of course, tomorrow's my Start Over day and I will yet again. K keep thinking I need some time off and that can be dangerous. Time to start trying on the spring clothes and see what I can get back into - That usually helps me get back on the ball. Plus I see dr. this Thursday and want to be at best wt possible for that, of course.

Well, off to a wild day of Wal-Mart and Lowe's. Plus yet another set of forms to fill out for yet another doctor for dh. Did get some things straightened out this past week but list seems to grow as I sleep. Big News is that the sun is out. It's about 40 degrees but is expected to get cold and windy. That's ok, we're used to it. As long as the Sun is Out, life looks better.

Half way point tomorrow, Patricians.
Closed Thread