PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 03-23-2004, 06:36 AM   #1  
Rattie Lover

Talking Random Letters Game!! PCOS Style!! Come Play Today!!

Hey Girls!!

We play this on the other threads and so I thought we could do it here too...Here's what you do...

You list any 5 letters and the next person is supposed to make a sentence out of it. But you must make the sentence from the letters posted from the last poster.

But...one change here--You can make whatever words you want out of the letters, but let's try to make each word we put in connected with PCOS. Keeps it interesting. Ok I will start first...

O V A R Y =

One Very Appealing Red Yacht...

Ok..you make one out of O V A R Y too..then put your own word in after for someone else to build off of...PCOS related of course...
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Information Jenniffer PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support 2 09-24-2003 12:41 AM
Causes of PCOS Jenniffer PCOS Articles 2 07-17-2003 04:55 PM
Nan Dunne Boggs Natural PCOS Newsletter Electrawoman PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support 2 10-01-2002 11:25 PM
Article: Depo Provera and PCOS goodforme PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support 3 09-27-2002 08:48 AM
Glucophage alternatives Jennifer 3FC PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support 15 02-28-2002 07:53 AM