Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 06:48 PM   #1801  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 170cm

Morning!

Well, up, up and away for me this week. From 86.1 (sorry Lindor, I didn't update my ticker last week) to 88.3 this morning. Wow. Sorry.

Well Done girls on your losses so far, esp. Augigi! I went swimming the other day, for the first time in about 10 years! It's pretty scary hey!

I've switched to drinkig peppermint tea again (soooo yummy). I have less sugar with that compared to anything else, and no caffeine.

Back into the swing of things today, uni all day. I dont mind, I'm looking forward to getting back into routine. Oh guess what, I forgot to tell you. I'm flying to Melbourne on Friday night, for my aunties 50th! Woo! It'll be bf's first time on a plane, haha! Then we are bussing back overnight Sunday with my family. I love overnight busses...so quiet and uncomfortable! :P

Have a great day ladies

Kylie
Old 04-22-2007, 07:07 PM   #1802  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

on my way 2 shops but weighed in at 68 this morning, another kilo loss. yahooo. must be making up 4 the few weeks there i was stalling
vonni
Old 04-22-2007, 07:59 PM   #1803  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Great to see so many losses this week - and an extra woo hoo to you Gen for getting below 90kg. That's an awesome effort, and I'm really happy for you.

Sorry team - but I gained 0.9kg and weighed in at 89.8kg.

The good news is that I followed through will yesterday's promised goals - all of them - and I WILL make this a good week.

Today's goals are to:

• Walk for an hour
• Eat no more than 1700 calories
• Drink 2 litres of water
• Do 50 situps

Lindor I hope your back is feeling better really soon - it's so debilitating when it's stuffed.

I hope everyone has a good week this week. I promise I'll bring in a better result for the team next Monday.

Ani
Old 04-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #1804  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Thanks augigi - I will look into Calorieking

Lindor - Please add me to the group list - When I started at the beginning of the year I was 123 kg, last weeks weigh in I was 116.5kg, this week 115.5kg
Old 04-23-2007, 02:16 AM   #1805  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Welcome Mumtolian, I am the local luker.
Well done on your losses ladies. But sorry to say I can't join you this week, weighed in the same as last week. But at least it's not up.
Wish I had thought to measure myself before I started, my Hubby says I have a butt!!! And it's not like him to even notice things like that . He's a boob man.
Lindor, I will weigh in on Mondays now so it is not to confusing for you.
Calorie King sounds great, I will look into that as well maybe all I need is a change.
Have had a good day, and now going to eat dinner and go to bed with a book, before I start picking at things I should not.
Have a great day people.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:44 AM   #1806  
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 125kg/125kg/70kg

Height: 164cm

Slightly better today. I did have Burger Rings, but other than that healthy. I did 40 min cardio and 30 min with my PT. (she laughs at me, cause I keep telling her "stretch harder damn it!)
Old 04-23-2007, 05:02 PM   #1807  

S/C/G: 84kg

Good Morning Everyone

I'm just checking in I have lost 2 kilo's since I started posting so am now dow to 82kg from 84kg.

I hope to stay on track this week but an expecting some upheaval in the house as I have approached Child Support Agency to get some money for my son off my ex. The last time I did this my ex came around and broke windows and helped himself to my belongings in the garage.

Hope he leaves us alone as with the weight I'm losing I'm starting to feel good about myself again.

Sue
Old 04-23-2007, 06:46 PM   #1808  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

Morning all!

Well done with the losses ladies! And for those of us who didn't lose, the fact that we are still here shows our determination.

I think my back is feeling a tad better this morning, but I am not going to get excited about that just yet!!

Dietwise - I earned myself $7.50 yesterday. I was a little easy on myself with the exercise and only did 20mins of some light upper body exercises. I still haven't earned enough to afford a bad day yet, so I have to be good today - not that I am saving for bad days!

Sue, I hope that ex of yours behaves himself!! You don't deserve that sort of behaviour. Keep your phone nearby and don't hesitate to call the police if he does present as a problem!

Seems I already had you down at 82kg with the group effort, but well done anyway! Every little bit does add up!

While on the subject of the team effort, I set us the task of totalling '105kg lost' by April 30. Ladies we have done that!!! Well done!!!

Shall we aim for 112kg by the 30th now? That's 5kg from eleven of us in a week? Doable??? Let's give it a shot hey?

I gotta run (as usual)!

Keep up the good work team, and have a great day all!!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #1809  

I reckon 11 of us can lose 5kg next week - I'm back on track and am hoping to contribute at least 0.5kg to that total

Yesterday I walked for an hour, ate 1800 calories, drank 2L of water - all good.

Today's goals are to:

• Walk for an hour;
• Eat no more than 1750 calories;
• Do my upper body weight resistance exercises;
• Drink 2L of water; and
• Try not to get sucked in to watching Big Brother
Old 04-24-2007, 02:23 AM   #1810  

Height: 5'5"

Sorry I haven't been around much, bit self absorbed at the moment I think! I'll pop back tomorrow with my weigh in number, I hope its not a disappointment, but I think it just might!!
Old 04-24-2007, 07:02 AM   #1811  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Hi all. Well I am not sure how my weight will go this week. Either be up with stupid eating or down with no eating.

My bubba girl (1yr old) was admitted to hospital y/day afternoon. And is still in. I worked a couple hours and DH had kids. Apparently she just out of the blue shook a bit then went all floppy. 12 yr old called ambulance then me. Her temp is all over the place and they want it to stabilise on its own before they will let her home. It was 38.4 at the time the ambos took it and I thought they convulsed above 40, but apparently if there is a sudden rise, no matter even if it goes from 35 - 37 (norm) too
quick sometimes the body can flip out over it.

She has no signs of anything wrong other than could be her teeth. She has gone against the norm and cut 2 molar teeth and 1 almost through. She did have a mild fever and I gave her medicine at 11am. It was ok after that. I asked DH to keep eye on her. He said she hadn't felt warm but I said to him to keep checking every couple hours with ear thermometer. He forgot...grrrrr! He feels bad now but at least it may have been enough of a scare to make him realise we do things for a reason.

I am pretty cranky at Dr though. This morning I told him her urine is smelly and asked if perhaps she has bladder infection. ( temp is usually sign of infection and nothing else seemed wrong) He said that he'll organise a bag to be put on 2 be tested. Well it's now 14 hours later and I WAS THE ONE who approached nurses and got the bag. He hadn't even spoken to them about it. and they agreed with me that it wouldnt hurt to check.
If it turns out that it IS the prob I am going to go OFF. As something so simple could have had treatment started and she could have been on the road to recovery.

DH and I been playing tag at hospital all day. Him, Me, Both. I stayed last night he's staying tonight. Our other kids still need to know I'm around. lol.

Anyhow, I was only coming on to say that I will prob be off 4 a couple days. Will read posts but no time to post myself. Probably be Mondays weigh in.

Have a great week all. I'm off to try get some shut eye.

Vonni
Old 04-24-2007, 07:55 AM   #1812  
Bringing Sexy Back!

7senuf *hugs* It sucks and good on your 12 year old for keeping such a cool head! I think s/he (sorry not sure which!) deserves an extra special treat this week!

I'm still struggling with the food. I'm working tomorrow and one of the girls has promised to help me with the chip machine. Its my killer!

Other than that did 40 min cardio and pilates. I can see the improvement with pilates though! When I started I couldn't do the quad stretch lying down (needed the stretchy thingy for both legs) Now I only need it for one! I hadn't realised I'd been doing some things wrong, but my instructor is fantastic. She corrects me on only one thing a week which really seems to help.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:18 AM   #1813  
No excuses this time!

S/C/G: 279/249/154

Renny Sue - I am a pilates lover too - and you do see results - each week I notice I am reaching further and further - I feel sooooo good after the class.

Vonni- How scary? I hope your little one is okay - good thinking by your 12yo

Lindor - I will try to do my part in losing weight for the group

As for me - well the cold wet weather made it difficult for me to feel like working out after work tonight but I pulled out a WATP video and did it and glad that I did - I think I will also do a pilates DVD also before bed.

Tomorrow my gym is open and I have lined up my mum to look after Liam, and I think I will try and get an aqua class in.

Enjoy the public holiday tomorrow, catch up with you all later...
Old 04-24-2007, 10:40 AM   #1814  
Bringing Sexy Back!

Lucky you with the gym being open. My gym isn't, which is strange as normally they're open a couple of hours (barring Xmas and Good Friday for obvious reasons, and NYD because seriously, who's that sick?) I'm working, but I might chuck on a video.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:11 PM   #1815  

Hey Vonni - I'm thinking of you, and I hope everything is OK with your baby

I'm reasonably happy with yesterday. I walked for an hour and then did a couple of hours vacuuming/mopping, and I ate pretty well. Only drank one litre of water, so I'll need to improve on that today.

It's going to be a cool, rainy day in Perth (yay if we actually GET some rain) so I'm planning to walk, clean, watch footy and do my weights today.

Lindor how's your back matey?

Ani
Closed Thread