Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 05:57 AM   #301  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

3 minutes to chat
Old 05-05-2006, 07:38 AM   #302  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

Thanx for the chat Kathy...twas fun as always.

We'll postpone the games until next week and hopefully have a few more players?

Come on girls!!! Quit the social life and stay at home!!!

Have a good weekend all

Last edited by Lindor; 05-05-2006 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:49 AM   #303  

S/C/G: 97.8/95.8/66

Sorry I didn't make it to chat ladies, visitors, next week should be ok, if all goes to plan, social life??? What social life? I wish, lol
Old 05-05-2006, 11:00 AM   #304  

Hi everyone
Where to start??
Well, I have spent a total of 9 hours in the gym this week, I know it doesn't seem that much to some people, but I can tell you it's a lot for me. I don't know what I did today but somehow my knees died...I can't run or jump at the moment...they hurt so much! I think it was because there were annoying other people at the gym today, and insted of being able to do my lat pull down/leg press circut I had to sit on the leg press and do 53 presses before the damn lat pull down was free. I was so angry! I think that is why my knees are sore. On the bright side I actually managed to skip for a whole minute today without stopping. I really hope I get good results with this program...I want to sign up for Jillian's online program, but I don't have credit card, which SUCKS! I wish they would let people pay via paypal or something. I'm really mad about it.
I am beginning to wonder if my body is going to ache for the rest of my life...I mean really....I am sore all over...I hope this goes away eventually!
On the bright side I got Jillian's Shape up dvds in the mail today, which made my daughter very happy! I promised her I wouldn't open them until tomorrow when she is awake and we are ready to do it!! I let her stay up 2 extra hours tonight so we could spend time together. I have missed her so much while she has been at school this week. I hate it!!
Old 05-05-2006, 11:47 AM   #305  

Rebecca...don't worry about missing chat, nobody is obliged to be there. But next week, lock the doors, turn the lights out, close the curtains and maybe hide the car out the back or something.

Kiarii...it does get easier. I ached for what seemed like ages when I started my exercising, but it did ease. I have all that to face again when I take up my exercise again - I've kinda let it slip of late but I am determined to restart on Monday.

Now, I must make myself go to BED!!!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:03 AM   #306  
Aussie Chick

It was great chatting with you Lindor. Come on everyone, come next
Friday, its great to chat with each other for inspiration, and also to get to know one another better.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:23 AM   #307  

So I posted in the "How to use the Chat" thread in the Announcements and Forum Help section about not being able to change text colour in chat...no helpful replies as yet

But I tried.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #308  

I wish I could join you in chat!!! Do you think I could tell my manager that I can't work Friday mornings coz I have to be on the 'net!?

The weather here is getting gorgeous. I have the beginnings of a tan on my arms (that could be the Johnson Holiday Skin, however) It's been so lovely today. Sandwiches taste so much better with sunshine sprinkled on them.

It's only 6 weeks til the big trip back home, I'm going to Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide and Sydney. My reward for losing half of what I want is to go on the Indian Pacific from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold Kangaroo class!!! For goal, it's going to be swimming in Greece!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone

Your Aussie correspondent in England!
Old 05-06-2006, 05:52 PM   #309  

Tell your boss it is an improtant 'net meeting!!!

Good to hear from you Kykaree!!!

The weather is just coming nice here too...cooling down nicely. Not using the air-conditioners anymore now!!!

So cool about the Indian Pacific too - we should all think of rewards like that! For me I'd love to do a Safari Tour in Africa. But can't see that happening unless I win lotto

But it's nice to dream I guess!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:02 PM   #310  
:: Not of this planet ::

S/C/G: 125kgs/75kgs

Height: 164cms

Hi again everyone,

I've been pretty busy this week at uni (I do block release) and work 4 days a week to. It's very stressful most times but there will be light at the end of the tunnel next year. I'm hoping a LOT of kgs lost by then to

I 'officially' start tracking my food tomorrow but will start exercising today! I'm not following a specific 'diet' or anything just trying to make the right choices and balance it all out. I've tried other methods before (Weight Watchers) and I've found that it doesn't work for me. I have to do this myself because at the end of the day - I'm the only one who can change it. I am not going to the gym or anything it costs to much for me right now. At least I can exercise with my lil girl in the pram and she loves being outside. So I don't have to be away from her all the time to get results.

With your Friday chats I can see that there are 2 different times 10am & 8pm. Is that still the case or is it only one time now? I wouldn't be able to join the morning one cause I'm at work but the evening one I would. Where abouts do you chat? In this forums 'chat' or somewhere else?

Anyhow - will check in later. Won't be as busy with Uni now (well for at least a couple of weeks) Take care everyone!
Old 05-07-2006, 03:09 AM   #311  

Hey Jo,

I wondered if the 10am might confuse people.

The 10am is GMT which, if you scroll right down to the bottom of the page you will see 3FC base their times on, by showing the time difference (GMT + 8hrs for me). Therefore at 10am GMT it is 6pm Australian WST and 8pm Australian EST as Kathy states. Kathy and I decided on Friday night, that maybe we will try and get other members of 3FC involved in the games too, rather than just the Aussies - so a standard GMT time is less confusing when looking at times globally.

So if I confused...I just didn't know how to word it any better with all the time differences in the world.

I think you are on the same time as Kathy, so chat is 8pm your time too.

I hope I didn't make that anymore confusing than it already is
Old 05-07-2006, 03:25 AM   #312  

S/C/G: 97.8/95.8/66

Hi girls, just checking in, tomorrow is my official weigh day, i'm going for a good loss, i'm pretty excited as i've been watching closely what goes in and been trying to get out and walk as much as possible.
Hope you've all had a good week dietwise and otherwise.
Rebecca
Old 05-07-2006, 04:27 AM   #313  

Greenwich meant time is helpful for me too, although it's BST at the moment (British Summer Time). So confusing!!!!

I was meant to swim this morning, but I slept in!!! MY dh is suffering from a really bad hangover, and I feel rough too, though I haven't been drinking!!! How unfair???

I'm feeling a bit stressed lately. Col (the dh) is doing my head in - he's stressed and it's rubbing off on me. He's starting to crave bad food, it's alright for him, he's kinda skinny (except for the beer belly )

But I am standing firm, and sending him off to MacDonalds whilst I stay home and eat salad. Oh what an exciting life I lead
Old 05-07-2006, 05:35 AM   #314  
Aussie Chick

Well I did it. I've eaten horrible junk food till I now feel ill. On the good news side of things, I no longer crave that cr@p and am ready to get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

Low-carb here I come again. I've boiled my eggs up and am working on a nice low-carb treat for craft on Tuesday. Back to the gym tomorrow, I now have 20 - 30kgs to lose before my sisters wedding in November. I have decided that this is one wedding I'm not going to be fat for. I was fat for both of my weddings. Not for my sisters, as I'm going to be her bridesmaid.

Lets get physical!
Old 05-07-2006, 06:58 AM   #315  
leeny

S/C/G: 142/85/66

Hi everyone..
Long time no chat. I have only just got on the computer again after about 10 days and it has taken me ages to catch up on the gossip you guys have posted.

Sorry I missed your games chat night and havn't been on for ages. I have been really sick. Got tonsilitis...couldn't even swallow water...great diet though. I feel much better now...i can tell by the way I am "fossicking" everywhere for food...and yes you guessed it..for bad food...why does that happen???

Welcome to the newbies. I hope your journey is very successful and that this thread will help you focus.

Thanks Lindor for the Hi. I havn't forgotten about you guys and look forward to reading all your inspiration. You can do it Lindor. You have been so successful the whole time we have been chatting...a slight hiccup that's all.

I am not game to even get on the scales tommorrow. The number might freak me out. My neighbour whom I walk with came over tonight to see if I was still alive and that walking is back on for tommorrow. A big yes I answered. I feel so much better when I eat right and exercise.(God did I just type that)

Lindor have you tried the Chromium GTF capsules for sugar cravings. They truely are great. They trick the body into thinking you have eaten sugar(no calories either). You get them from the Health Shops. Alot of diabetics take them to curb their insulin levels. They are completely harmless as your body already makes chromium anyhows. I take them when it is "that time of the month" when I go beserk for sugar. I take them for about 2 weeks and then stop. I find that if you stop and start them instead of daily they work better. Give them a go if you can get them...they are great.

Anyhow guys, I am back in the land of the living and will difinitely be here for the chats again daily and the game on Friday night....keep on slimming guys
Closed Thread