Old 06-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #121  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls!

Yes, obviously an exciting weekend for me. :-) We had Gabriella's birthday party at my grandmothers and ALL of my family was there. All the sudden after we had cake and were just chatting he said "excuse me", everyone turned and looked at him, as did I because he is not one to call attention to himself and as soon as he did he was standing there with a ring and said "will you marry me". I was like "are you being serious", haha...so like me. Anyway, I said yes.

I did a lot of eating this week and when I hoppped on the scale it still said 177 so I am owning that number. :-) It will probably go up a little while on vaca but thats ok.

How is everyone doing with their losses and exercise regimines?
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Skinny and engaged to a great guy! Sounds like your life is pretty good!!!! So happy for you guys, Lindy

Things are interesting here - new guy and I are taking a break for the month of june basically - he's been so crazy busy with work and struggling with some health stuff that he hasn't really had any time to get together and he's been feeling bad about how he's treating me. We talked about it when we finally got together on Thurs night and the next day I wrote him an email saying let's just take this month to get focus on other things and see where we are at the end of June. He sounded really relieved - not sure if it will work out but it's nice for me to have a guy-free couple of weeks anyway. I'm planning on a trip to santa fe to visit relatives and a trip to a ranch in tx to visit my bff as well as a few work trips here and there so it will be a busy month. A little bit more ex drama - got another email from him begging me to be friends, get back in touch - not responding to it. *sigh*

Went on a great hike yesterday and am planning on a walk tonight.
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #123  

Dance - I am really proud of you for staying strong with BOTH guys. It is going to be harder now, more than ever to ignore your ex because now you do not have another male distraction but hopefully all your travel time will keep you distracted. I was reading an article the other day on Yahoo and it said that most long term couples meet during the summer....a result of this is a lot of summer bbq/get togethers. So, get on the bbq bandwagon and start going to every invite you get. :-)
Old 06-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Lindy-so happy for you. Yay for the scale sticking.

Dance-enjoy your free time this month and your trips.

I've done more eating than I should on the trip down to Alabama. Ij won't eat like this the whole time. The scale will probably be up from 183 but I will get it back down. We are in Tennessee now. Only a few hours more and we will be there but we are taking our time and enjoying the ride. Gonna grab some fruit and plenty of water in the morning and get on the road. I'll check in in a day or two.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #125  

Lindy - I'm looking forward to hearing about wedding plans - fill us in when you get a chance!
Old 06-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #126  

Default Weightloss

Many dietary strategies have been designed to meet the needs of individuals seeking to lose excess weight. Calorie-restriction strategies are one of the most common dietary plans. Daily calorie requirements vary depending on a number of factors including, age, sex, and weight-loss goals. For instance, nutritionists suggest that at least 1,200 calories should be consumed daily by women to maintain health; men need 1,500.:dizzy.

Last edited by visionbanners; 06-04-2013 at 03:01 PM.
visionbanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 229/172.0/150

Height: 5'4"

burgundy+ your so sweet!! and im sure even with your trips etc. your weight wont be up too much.

dance- congrats on being so strong with ur guys!!!!

lindy- congrats!!!! ur ring is beautiful!!!!!

well i had a wild and crazy weekend....so the scales were up 3 pounds and i was so close to breaking into the 150's. but its ok i will. just takes time. i trued to run and made it maybe 10 yards... started hobbleig so jason told me to get my butt on a bike. and i know im working hard and burning calories but i just feel i could totally lose more weight if i was running. plus its a de stresser for me. but its ok. you hhve to have one of thise weekends occasionally!!

i hope you are all doing well!! ill talk to yall later!
Nessa131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #128  

Hey girls...sorry this is going to be short but I leave for vaca on Saturday and have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We have a graduation dinner tonight, my hair appointment tomorrow, and a birthday party on Friday night...then I leave Saturday morning at 530 am. We have two girls out of the office this week and I am their coverage, therefore, I am being stretched thin at work and home. I like being this busy but it leaves me with less "free" time to check in.

That being said, I will be checking out as of today and will plug back in with you girls on June 17th when I return. :-)

Cant wait to see the progress that all of you will be making during that time. Good luck! *hugs*
Old 06-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #129  

Lindy - have a great time on your vacation!! We'll miss you but will keep on truckin' around here ; )

I was in a funk for the last two days and went off the wagon a bit but am back on as of this morning. Planning on a run after work and am off to Santa Fe by car this weekend with my mom to visit my aunt. Should be fun!

What's everyone else up to?
Old 06-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #130  

Just got back from Santa Fe and am planning on a run later. How are you guys?
Old 06-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #131  

Pretty quiet around here - hope you girls check in soon!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 340/316/160

Height: 5'4"

I'd really like a weight loss buddy!!
vatermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #133  

vatermelon - you are welcome to join us! What kind of plan are you following?
Old 06-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #134  

Totally back on plan here (down to 20g carbs/day) and have dropped a few - am back to ticker and am looking forward to getting back to my March low of 152. Went for a great run yesterday and am going for a walk with some girlfriends tonight.

What's new with you guys?
Old 06-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, I'm still on vacation. We're heading home on Monday. I did gain a few lbs, gotta work hard when I get home to get them off. I'll check in more from the road.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote