Old 06-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #136  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls!

Back from vaca and up on the scale quite a bit. I am going to give myself on Friday to update my ticker on here. I think I am VERY swollen from a lot of high sodium foods and I tried to avoid going to the bathroom while on vacation because I was with family and am REALLY weird about that. I know it is not good for me but it was only for one week. Point being...now that I can address that issue, I am hoping that helps.

I bought two of Jillian Michaels workout dvds to switch it up since I had such amazing results with 30 DS and plan on starting today. I will let you know how that goes. I am SO behind at work so I will check in tomorrow.

Dance - are you holding ok with being on track? What is going on with the new guy and any word from the ex?
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

I'm back from vacay too and the scale is up. My niece came home with us. We got outside and played today and went for a two mile walk after dinner. I'm gonna get back to ticker weight.

Lindy let us know how you like the Jillian dvds
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #138  

Hey burgundy -

I am doing 30 day ripped right now and love it way more than 30 day shred. You have 4 levels and switch each week as to not get bored, I like that. The exercises are in line with level 3 on 30 day shred so considering week 1 is "beginner", I know they are going to get harder. There are 2 moves that I have to modify because my knees just cant take it but everything else I do as it states. I also gained a lot of weight on my trip but I really could care less. It will come off when it comes off. I do have a bridesmaid dress that I have to fit in for September but I would say that is only 10 pounds so I am just "listening" to my stomach. When I feel full, I stop eating. I am no longer part of the clean plate club and I like that. :-)
Old 06-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #139  

Lindy-i have a few of her other DVDs but don't remember which ones. Might have to pull them out. I'm up 4 lbs from ticker. Time to start working out more. I have my niece here so she keeps me on my toes but its nothing like a good workout. We have been walking everyday so at least I'm not just sitting on my butt. my TOM showed up a few days ago so I'm trying not to let that take over. We are planning on going to the zoo and chuck e cheese sometime this week. I'll have to pack some healthy snacks that day.

I have some of my crafts in a little shop here so I have to work there a few days this summer. My first day is Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it. Its nice to have my stuff out for sale and not just sitting in my craft room. I'm hoping its a good summer for the shop. My cousin wants me to send her some bracelets to sell at their business. Its a brake place but she says a they have a lot of women come in. I'll try anywhere:-)

Hope everyone else drops in soon.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #140  

Down a lb this morning, 3 more to get back to ticker weight
Old 06-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Nice job getting back on track, burgundy!

Lindy - sounds like you had a great vacation - happy to have you back! And bridesmaids' dresses are such a good motivator - show us a picture of the dress if you get a chance.

Doing okay here - am in the final week of a month's 'break' from new guy - he was getting weird about stuff so I basically said fine, if you need some time to sort things out, take it and let's touch base at the end of june. Well - here we are at the end of june and I have no idea if he'll get in touch. If he doesn't, I'll get back on match and see what options I can come up with. Not really looking forward to that but after a month of not being in touch, I'm much less upset about the whole new guy thing. If it works out, great but if not, I'm officially not in the business of trying to fix broken relationships or broken guys anymore

Just got back from a business trip last week mon-weds and a long weekend at my buddy's ranch in texas thurs-sun so I've been keeping busy which is great. Lots of exercise but not keeping to my low carb count as well as I should. I still fit into my size 8s so I'm not doing too badly though.

Hope all is well with you guys...
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:10 PM   #142  

Hey girls! In the process of booking a trip to Thailand in November - so excited! Hoping to go with a buddy but will go on my own if she can't make it. And it will be hot and muggy so I'll be wearing as little as possible which means I'll need to be skinny!

Haven't heard from new guy still but in other news a guy that I went on a great date with back in march and then he disappeared off of match is now back on - possibilities...

Going for a walk tonight with a buddy and planning on tillapia and sauteed veggies for dinner. Hope you guys have a healthy afternoon planned too!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #143  

Hey girls!

Burgundy - kudos on getting back down. I have not hopped on the scale yet but plan to do so on Friday...I said that last week too but I forgot and then the weekend was rough with eating so I am waiting to lose any bloat. :-) How are you doing with exercise?

Dance - thats what it is all about, trial and error, when it comes to guys. I really hope you hear from the previous one but if you dont, its less time wasted trying to figure out his deal. :-) I am wearing a loose 10 right now so I really cannot wait to get to size 8. I was an 8 in a few pairs of shorts but I looked like a stuff sausage so I will hold off on wearing that stuff in public. :-)

I have been doing Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 for 6 days now and oh my gosh, it is a challenge compared to 30 day shred. I wake up every day sore and I am doing almost everything modified. I am ok with that because I am amazed at my shape. I realized I never updated before and afters of my 30 day shred. I need to write a note to myself so I stop forgetting. My fiance and I are finally in the planning stages of the wedding. I kinda just sat around and did nothing for a while and he was like, ok, what do we want to do here, lol. We are thinking a beach wedding but also the thought of eloping in vegas is very appealing to both of us. We are pricing things out. Nothing will be this year though because we are doing a family cruise in October.

Anyway, I'll catch up with you girls later.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #144  

Still dying to see those before and afters when you get around to putting them up

Tell us more about the wedding plans as you start to make some decisions - what do you see yourself wearing? I'm sure it will be gorgeous!

Just got back from a hot run but life is pretty good as I'm working from home today, it's friday tomorrow, and I've just set up an online tutor to learn thai with to get ready for my trip - I'm such a geek, it's ridiculous

How are you girls?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #145  

Mini-whoosh! Back to 156 today and two dates lined up for next week, one with a very funny guy that I had a great time with in our first date back on march (right before I got serious with new guy). He texted me out of the blue yesterday before I even turned my profile back on - anyway, will keep you guys posted
Old 06-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #146  

Hey girls....welp, time to update my ticker. I unfortunately cannot claim 177, but I can claim 180 which is not bad considering I was eating awful and not really exercising for 8 days straight. :-)

Dance - excited to hear how your dates go this weekend. :-)

All the wedding plans are really up in the air because we both want to do a Vegas wedding but are torn because the kids want a actual ceremony and party, lol. If we do the ceremony, we are pretty set on a beach wedding. We are both beach people, so it is perfect. My dress I have already picked out. It is super simple, kinda mermaidish with beading, lace, and silk. Honestly, it looks almost like nightgown, lol. But thats me. Im not into the big fufifufi dresses. :-p I wont have bridesmaids or ring bearers or anything. We will have our kids stand with us and thats about it. Then dinner is one of two things....either a luau on the beach (Im strongly leaning towards this), or this amazing italian restaurant by the beach which has an outdoor courtyard with huge oaktrees and lights hanging from all of them. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and the food has gotten stellar reviews. I will keep you girls posted as details continue to come available.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #147  

Lindy - the beach option sounds so good! And 180 on you is better than 120 on a lot of people You are all muscle and have such a good shape as a result.

In the process of setting up a third date - could be interesting. Tentative plans for Sunday, definite plans with the funny guy for Monday and *sailing* plans with a hot new guy for Wednesday evening - that should be very different than my usual first date. Sailing guy called last night and we chatted super easily for at least a half hour - lots of possibilities

Thanks for helping me keep moving forward and not get caught up in the mopes over old new guy... You girls are the best...
Old 07-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #148  

Dance - thanks for the encouragement. How did the dates go this weekend? I have to be honest, you are braver than I am because I would not go on open water with a guy I only talked to a coupel times, lol, I guess I have watched one too many lifetime movies. ;-)

All is well in my world and we had a lazy weekend in my house so the end result was isolating the date for the wedding....March 8, 2014. :-) Pretty excited about it all.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #149  

Dates haven't happened yet - one is tonight (with the guy I went out with back in March - should be easy and low stress) and the other with the sailing guy on Wednesday evening. I'm a little concerned about the being on a boat with a stranger thing but it's a small reservoir and I think we'll be within hollering distance of other people the whole time (and it will be daylight). We've been talking on the phone almost every night since thursday - not sure how we'll get along in person but we seem to have the phone thing down. I'll make sure some of my friends know exactly where I am (name of boat etc) and will set up a time that I need to have sent a txt by as extra protection. I know what you mean about the lifetime movies though

Wedding date sounds great - before it gets too hot in Orlando!

Hope all is well...
Old 07-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #150  

Hey girls. My family is here for two weeks. Eating isn't the best but it is what it is right now. I'm not gaining so its OK. I will def get back on the wagon soon. I'll do personals hopefully tomorrow. Catching my sister up on the walking dead season 3

Got a new tattoo today, a birthday present from my hubby. There's a pic on fb

Last edited by burgundyrayne; 07-01-2013 at 11:37 PM.