Old 09-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Lindy-I just have to say you look amazing in the pics I've seen on Facebook. Good job, girl.

Dance-any good dates lately?

Me and the hubs have been working our butts off getting ready for a craft show this weekend. I'm excited, its actually a hot air balloon festival. It should be fun. Monday I walked 6 miles, Tuesday got two more tattoos so I didn't walk. Only one mile today, I waited too long and it got dark on us. I am gonna go at least three tomorrow if I can get all the last minute craft show stuff done early.

How have you two been??

Last edited by burgundyrayne; 09-19-2013 at 09:56 PM.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:16 AM   #212  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Burgundy - thanks so much. I must say, I am very happy with my current weight, which is good because Im at a plateau and instead of getting frustrated that the scale isnt moving, Im just fine with it staying where it is. I am wearing size 8's and mediums. :-D

I saw your tats on FB....so jealous. They look awesome! I told the DF that I may want a new tattoo for Christmas or my birthday. It has been a while and I have an itch. The only problem is my next spot I was hoping for is my ribs which is crazy painful. Do you have any there? Good job in getting in your walking! Gabriella is starting to gain a lot of weight so I suggested us walking 5 days a week for "mommy/daughter" time, that way it doesnt seem like I think shes gaining, just wanting to spend more time with her. Its a bonus for me because it gives me some extra cardio. I currently do 30 minutes at lunch 3 days a week, and weights after work 4 days a week. So adding in some walking before or after work would help us both.

Dance - hows the dating life going on?
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls!

Going on lots of dud dates and getting a little burnt out. I recently reconnected with an old high school bf on facebook. Not sure if he's with someone right now but we're supposed to be getting together to catch up soon - will keep you posted.

Need to get focused on eating on plan and exercising - I've slacked off a bit and don't want to start moving in the wrong direction.

Lindy - love the exercise idea with your daughter.

Burgundy - how was the craft show?
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:05 AM   #214  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Dance - I remember that too well. I enjoyed dating at first but then I got at the point that I was sick of it. I forgot the part of all the duds, lol. Instead of doing the dating site, have you tried like hanging out at Starbucks, or going to some concerts or something? It's funny because I did the online dating for 2 years, and then friends hooking me up for a year, and then finally, I went to a bbq and met Bob. It's when you are not exactly looking that love finds you sometimes. Not to say that dating sites dont work because my friends are married now as a result of the sites but maybe just change it up.

Not much to report on. Still maintaining and feeling great.
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #215  

Lindy -I want a new tattoo cos tomorrow is Saturday, lol. I'm addicted. None planned right now but you never know when I'll have another one. I don't have any on my ribs, not that comfortable with my body there yet. Maybe after I lose some more. How is the walking going with your daughter?

Dance-keep us updated on the hs bf. Never know, might relight that old flame. The craft show was awesome on Saturday but sunday was awful. Not worth the money we paid for gas to go there on sunday but we had fun.

Im staying off the scale these days and walking a lot. Eating is where I always slack. I just bought Bethenny Frankels book Naturally Thin. Gonna start reading that tomorrow. I have to work at the cabin tomorrow so if its slow, I can read.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:13 PM   #216  

Hey girls! Been on a couple of blah dates and one good one yesterday that lasted for 13(!!) hrs (and before you get the wrong idea, it started at 11am). In touch with high school bf and we're supposed to go for coffee next week. Still don't know if he's interested but it seems like he might be a little.

Went on a hike with the fun date yesterday and did a 6 mile walk today with a girlfriend. Am going to run tomorrow before a meeting close to my house (so I should have some extra time in the morning).

Gotta stop having treats - all these dates encourage me to break my rules more than I should.

Glad we're all getting exercise!
Old 10-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #217  

Just got back from a three hour hike and am whupped! Taking a quick tv rest before getting cleaned up and going out on yet another first date - ugh! Am having lunch with the hs bf again on Tuesday - will keep you posted if it goes anywhere interesting. How are you girls doing?
Old 10-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #218  

Hey Dance-3 hour hike. Wow, I need to do that. Ive been walking but its getting frustrating around here with all the loose dogs. I am not scared of dogs but we have had a few(way bigger than my dogs) run up on us a few times these last few weeks, now I get nervous anytime I see any of them. I fell last week because my dogs tripped me up barking at loose dog. Saw the same dog today so I just picked my dogs up and stopped and let the dog run past us. I hate not being able to walk anywhere I want in my own neighborhood. We went two miles today, I wanted to go more but I am having foot pain in my right foot from tripping last month. I might have to get it checked out.

I am still having trouble getting back to eating better. I got groceries today, lots of veggies. Gonna hit the farm market for fruits. I have to do this. I dont want to gain anymore. I havent been on the scale in a while so not really sure where I am right now. I'll get it under control.

Have fun on your dates, Mr Right is out there.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #219  

Just went on a hike but that's the first good thing I've done in a while. Need to reboot my eating and am going for a fresh start tomorrow!

How are you girls doing?
Old 10-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #220  

Hey girls, sorry Ive been MIA. Lots of craft shows, this is the best season for them. I have one this Saturday. Plan on making cake pops and dog bones for it plus all my jewelry and other stuff. Lots to do this week. Im trying to stay on top of my eating. Not every meal has been as healthy as I would like but not awful either. Been trying to walk 20 miles a week. I only got to 15 this week.

Hope yall are good and check in soon
Old 10-29-2013, 01:33 PM   #221  

Yikes, ladies! I'm up to 164 (about 10 over where I'd like to be) and am hitting the program hard for the next two weeks before I leave on vacation. I'd like to be at least 159 by 11/8. I'd love it if you guys were up for daily accountability on here!

I went for a run this morning before work and am planning on a 3 mile walk after work with a friend. Will post later about meals but off to a good start!!

Burgundy - cake pops must be such a temptation! Good for you on mileage - that's great stuff.

Lindy - come back and join us to get your tiny bit of vacation weight off!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #222  

Still at 164 - no luck budging the scale at all. Ugh!
Old 11-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #223  

Im up to 189 right now Dance, ugh. Eating has been awful lately so I turned a new leaf today. Back to healthy eating. Carrot and orange juice for breakfast, salad for dinner. Roasted veggies and chicken for dinner. 1 square of dark chocolate to curb the sweet tooth. WATER WATER WATER.

Gonna do Just Dance 2014 later and the 30 day challenge I posted on FB.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM   #224  

Burgundy - woohoo on the new leaf! That sounds like a crazy healthy eating plan!!

I'm finally down a little to 163. Can't believe how slow it's going this time - I usually lose a few quickly at the beginning. Ugh!

Just got back from a weekend at my grandparents (stuck to plan the whole time) - took today off too and am planning on a hike in a few hours.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #225  

Finally - 162! I'm only losing a pound a week/max but at least it's coming back off. How are you girls doing?