Old 07-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

OK for some unknown reason I'm down three lbs this morning. I got to 186 on the 24th but then was right back at 187 the next day. Today I was 184. I dont even know how but I will take it.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Wow, burgundy, that's great!

I'm down a pound today to 155 - am going to see if I can drop a few more aver this holiday weekend.

Have fun out there, girls!
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #153  

I'm in danger of falling off the wagon without you girls! Hope you check in soon!
Old 07-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #154  

Dance- I fell off the wagon big time e while my family was here. They left this morning so I'm getting right back on. I haven't been on the scale in over a week. I have a lot of cleaning to do today then I will definitely get a workout in later.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:54 AM   #155  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls...totally off the wagon and waived it goodbye, lol.

Im back on if all of you are. :-)
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #156  

Back on and back to 155 - ready to start making progress again!! Ive got a new guy with lots of potential but am taking it slow - will keep you posted

Lindy - tell us more about your wedding plans!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #157  

Hey girls....

The wedding plans are all set. We are doing it at an outdoor clubhouse in our community. It kinda looks like an oversized gazebo. We originally were shooting for 60 people but that number has quickly elevated to 80, grrrr. We are going a luau theme so we are both really excited about that. We have a DJ, and it is going to be a complete surprise to our guest that we hired luau performers. It is one hula girl, an mc, and a firedancer, plus TONS of tropical decor including a tiki hut bar. Again...surprise so dont say anything, haha. The only thing that has not been taken care of is my dress but I am waiting until January to get it, as the wedding is March 8th and I am hoping to lose a lot more weight between now and then. I keep showing a friend various dresses that I like and her response on EVERY dress is "your too big for that" ....*eyeroll*....apparantly an 8 is a fat arse, lol. Anyway, she is my motivation right now because it really ticks me off everytime she says that. I think I know what dress I want but it is from overseas and you cannot get it here so it would be a huge gamble, so I really have to make sure I am in the best shape ever. :-) The food for the wedding is caribbean chicken, kalua pork, stir fry veggies, caribbean rice, red garlic potatoes and rolls and butter. Its a buffet. And we are doing a cupcake tower for the cake with a full round cake as the topper so we can "cut" it. I am so OCD so I wanted to take care of everything immediately. Oh, and our colors are coral and teal...to go with the tropical theme. :-)

I am working out 4 days a week and trying to just do small portions of everything. I was debating on doing a cleanse starting next week because I havent done one in a while so I will keep you posted on that.

Dance - details on the new guy. And what are you doing with exercise and food these days. Also...what size are you wearing being at 155? I am so excited to get to that weight one day.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #158  

Hey girls, Im trying my best to get back on the wagon. Ive been working at the cabin a few days a week and trying to get ready for a comic con(selling my jewelry) this weekend. We've been under a heat advisory since Tuesday so I havent been able to walk since Monday. I need to get over this lazy slump and get back to it. I know I am up but have been staying away from the scale.

Lindy-your wedding sounds like it is going to be amazing. Cant wait to see pictures.

Dance-you know we have to know about the new guy.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #159  

I'm peeking in to say hello. I have to give you three HUGE KUDO'S on your accomplishments! Wow! I remember a years back when we were all way up there. I am in awe at how dedicated you all have been with getting back to business and losing so much weight!

Miss you all. Life is very very busy and very stressful - has been for over 3 years. I closed the office tonight and now have to go to bed to get up at 5:30 am to open the office. Ugh.....I'm it for Supervisors. Weight......up from where I was when we were on here. Very depressing. I joined Weight Watchers, but haven't started seriously yet - just too damn busy.

Need to get to sleep. Nite ladies.

Oh it's been so long my photo is gone and it has been stamped 2012 when we were starting our other thread. Guess I lost my 2008 year and up. How sad is that? LOL....;-)

Last edited by Sspell1958; 07-19-2013 at 10:15 PM.
Sspell1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #160  

Sandy - so fun to see you here - we've missed you!!! Hope you decide to stick around

Almost down to 154 this morning but not quite - ran for 45 minutes and then took s two -hour private lesson in lindy hop so lots of calories burned today'

Lindy - I'm an 8 or a 6 and a med or a sm these days depending on the brand.

Will jump on again tomorrow to fill you in on new guy
Old 07-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #161  

154 this morning!!! Happy dance!

Off on a hike with a buddy so hoping to head for 153 soon!

So, the new guy is my age, 6'2", dark hair, green eyes and has a seven year old daughter . He lives 8 blocks from me which is super convenient and loves to travel, hike and DANCE if you can believe it. Pretty good fit for me We've only gone on three dates but he texts every day and calls often - we'll see what happens...
Old 07-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #162  

Dance - dating a guy with kids is great because you know that they dont want to waste time. They either know its that girls or not, and if not, they move on quickly. There are no games. He sounds dreamy, lol. Kudos on some more weight down. I started buckling down last week with eating but have let up on the strict exercise routine. Ugh...why cant I just do both at one time, lol. I still plan on working out 5 days a week but I need a little break from Jillian. I found myself making up excuses on why I couldnt work out and that means I was getting bored. My friend at work started going to the gym everyday and just doing the treadmill. I joined her twice last week and loved it because the time flew by so I think I will continue to do the treadmill with her daily and then focus on weights in between. My plan is to hop on the scale on Friday and update my ticker on that day. I KNOW I am down because of how the clothes are all fitting but I really want to wait and make Fridays my weigh in date.

Keep up the good work girls! It seems Vanessa is continuing to do quite well for herself, it stinks that she doesnt hop on here anymore but Im glad I was able to friend request her on Facebook.

Sandy - oh come on Sandy, come back to the group...you can do it! I cant lie, dieting and exercising is not easy when you have a hectic lifestyle but we have to make time, make it part of our routine. :-) Im working FT, PT, school FT and taking care of 3 kids....you can do it girly. Ok, not trying to be mean, just want to be your cheerleader to give you some incentive to peak back in every once and while. p.s. you grandbabies are SO cute!

Ok girls, got a lot to do. I have not been sleeping well because my grandpa up north is in the hospital. I want to go and see him and very well may take a long weekend. I dont have vaca time so it would have to be friday night to sunday night.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #163  

Howdy, ladies!

Didn't run this morning but planning on a walk in the afternoon (while working from home) and a dance lesson again tonight. Will try for a run tomorrow morning. Heard from new guy and we're planning on a hike this weekend and a date on Sat night so things are good on that front.

How are you guys doing? Burgundy - I saw your recommit post on fb - what are you going to be committing to as far as diet/exercise? We are here for you!
Old 07-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #164  

Dance - I envy your social calendar, it sounds like so much fun. :-) The DF and I are trying to stick to a wedding budget and when we sat down and started to write everything out, it left me with $50 a week spending money! Like seriously! That is ridiculous but I am going to make my best effort to stick to it because the last thing we want to do is get into debt starting a marriage, I do not believe in it. *sigh*

I am anxious to hop on the scale on Friday because I am "in the zone" and I love when I get that way. I had a hair appointment so planned on skipping the gym and just working out on Saturday, then I woke up and have been feeling crappy all day, so I cancelled my appointment but still do not plan on going to the gym, lol. I just need to rest. My sweet girl comes back from Connecticut today so I am really excited about that.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #165  

Lindy - poor you! rest up and feel better (besides your hair looks gorgeous in your recent pics anyway). Glad your daughter is on her way back...