Old 07-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 228/196/160

Height: 5' 8.5"

Hey Ladies
I put off my weigh in I'm chicken haha had a couple wine coolers last night was up very late and woke up super early...bad sarah! I'll try for tomorrow kind of dreading it I'm so dehyrated these days I can't seem to drink enough water and the heat is making me a tad queasy not much of an appetite these days. I may skip the elliptical today haven't decided it's just so darn hot even in my basement! Took a half day today so heading to the lake with Ethan going to cool off before dinner...maybe I'll feel good enough to eat by then

Keller you can do it will power stay away from cruddy food! ugh it was hard not to indulge major and it was soooooooo yummy

Burgundy you'll get back to it everyone falls off the "wagon" you have drive and motivation you'll get back in the groove of things
carvedmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls!
Back from a business trip to chicago and boy was it hot there. Just went for a run in the park and am now getting ready to have friends over for dinner. What's everyone else up to this weekend?
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #273  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Morning all. Down another 1.8 pounds!! Praying to keep it up!
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #274  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Ive been back on plan since Monday, still up 2 lbs from ticker but thats a lot better than it was. I'll check in later for personals.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:18 PM   #275  

Burgundy - good job! Sounds like you're back on track.

cajun - way to go!

marmalade - how are you doing with the heat? Makes it tricky to exercise, doesn't it?

Okay, need to get back to my dinner party prep. Have fun out there...
Old 07-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #276  

S/C/G: 228/196/160

Height: 5' 8.5"

Hey chicks!
Congrats cajun Keep up the good work!
Dance I'm having issue with heat right now haha it's pretty brutal

Well I have cut way back on workouts TOM is now 12 days late. It's starting to look like it may not make an appearance anytime soon. I'm trying not to think about it too much don't want to get my hopes up like last time. Rick and I decided that we were done with the whole baby thing months ago...honestly I had just become okay with the idea of adopting an older child and now I don't know. So just trying to relax and cut back on the workouts for now. I am queazy 24/7 which is fantastic Still holding out at 195.5 trying to stay focused on eating healthy and putting out of my mind that I'm 31 pounds away from being in the healthy weight category Oh well time will tell.

Glad ur all doing okay Hope your weekend is filled with excerise and good food haha
carvedmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:24 AM   #277  

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

Carved- heat? Oh don't remind me. The lowest its been here in two weeks is 96 degrees, been steady past 100 all this week. im a summer baby and ii love myy heat but its been making me sick lately.

Cajun! Awesome job. Keep it up!

Buurgundy- sounds like youur back annd doing good!

Over here, been busy. My dad runs his own carpentry business and needed help this weekend so I helped him knock out walls and trimming and screwed in 950 screws to make a floor not squaeky! Boy am I sore though. I can barely move. I had to roll off the couch. Think I stretched my hamstrings too much fromm all the up and down and work because it hurts to just sit! Did make it to the gym all week though, about 3 miles a day. Haven't really been eating alot though cauuse the heat is making me sick and giving me migraines. Ugh. Weigh in tomoorrow, mmaybe. I might skip til next week and hope for a bigger number! Something had to pay off though. Well see.

Its almost 1 in the morning here though so im off to sleep. Hope all is well!
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #278  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

The wedding was on Saturday. It went perfectly. I'm truly amazed there were no disasters. There's a photo video linked from my blog if anyone's intetested. Now it's time to pack up the car and head off on our honeymoon: Galapagos!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #279  

Fer - what a great photo video! You looked absolutely gorgeous - love the red shoes. Your dress was amazing and you looked fantastic in it - love the definition in your arms and shoulders! Enjoy your honeymoon...

Keller - that sounds like quite a workout! Good luck with the recovery

Got in a good run this morning before work. It's getting easier to just get up and do without thinking too much. I'm down 8lbs since the end of June which is a ton for me but I'm still not at ticker Hoping to be back at ticker by the end of August at the latest.

Hope you all are having a skinny monday!
Old 07-26-2011, 03:02 AM   #280  

S/C/G: 170/143/122

Height: 158 cm

Hi everyone. I love how this thread has advocated on supporting each other on our journey. I have lost around 27lbs last year and still need to lose another 22 lbs. I hop on the treadmill around 30 mins 3 times a week and do the Look Better Naked strength workout. Do you have any other DVD suggestions? I think my body on its plateau mode already. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by katsi47; 07-26-2011 at 03:11 AM.
katsi47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #281  

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

Kat- yes! This is an awesome thread! I love the turbo jam workouts. I also have hip hop abs but. I don't enjoy them as much.

Went out to lunch today. Had a wrap and a salad. It was Yummy! No workouut today, bodys still sore.

Anyways, having a lot of isssues wiith the roommate and its stressing me the **** ouut... everythinng is her way or no way. She continuosly has four peole over a night, talks down on me coonstanly and can't pay her part of the biills on time. We've been the best of friends since 9th grade, known her since I was five. We've lived together for a year now, but problemms started in aril, when we signed a new lease together with my bf. As far as iim concerned, after hearing what's she's said,(we got into an arguuument about her playiing house as far as being a mom was concerned and she later mentioned to my bfs brother tha im just mad I don't have my kid with me since I miscarried and im trying to be her kids mom. A friend shouuldnt say that. Nonetheless one who was there wkth me at the hosital when iit happened.) Ouur friendship is over. I refuse to allow somebody go go THAT far and be okay with it. So me and the bf are debating breaking the lease or asking her to leave. Uuggh. Anybody have any advice? Or been in a similar situation!?!?!
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #282  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Hi Keller. I am sorry your friend was so mean to you, she really should have not said what she did, some people are just mean spirited. I wish I had advice for you, never had a roommate so I cannot relate to that (unless you consider a spouse a roommate!) I think your problem will only get worse so you may want to consider either leaving or having her leave whichever is the appropriate way to to that with the lease. Good luck and God Bless.
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #283  

kat - welcome!

keller - poor you! that sounds tough. I think the bf/roommate combo is just a tricky one - best of luck!

Doing okay here. BF is still majorly moody (haven't seen him for about a month) so life is a little strange but in the time he's been MIA, I've lost 9lbs (of regained weight, but still). Got in a good run this morning and cals are nice and low so far. Am hoping to lose one more by the end of July.

Hope you all are doing well...
Old 07-31-2011, 01:30 AM   #284  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

I suck lately at posting here. I need to try harder.

Its been so hot here that I havent gotten out much for walks, only a few here and there. The scale just loves 187 and wants to stay there. I get there and then it just stays and stays, my body doesnt want to go lower. I dont know what the deal is. To make things better TOM showed up this morning, yay

Im ready to be out of the 180s but I just cant seem to do it no matter what I do. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for my friends little girl, shes turning 1.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:41 PM   #285  

Hey girls! I was away for the weekend, up in the mountains - got in lots of hiking and a run this morning before headed back to town.

How's everyone doing?

ETA - just weighed myself this morning and I lost 10lbs in July!!! I'm at 179 so still not back at ticker but at least I'm in the ballpark. Am hoping to be under ticker by the end of August. What are your loss goals for this month? Anyone up for a little friendly competition?

Last edited by dancerindenver; 08-01-2011 at 09:24 AM.