Old 06-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #211  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello all. Got a few minutes before Wal-Mart calls (I hope) that my tires and oil change are done. We are leaving for Dallas Friday to go to Market, love going to market, so we hope to see and order nice things for the shops, will be doing LOTS of walking. So far eating is good, scale is good and blood sugar is going down. Will be bringing my lap top to market so hope to be able to post while we are in Dallas. Have a blessed evening. Tammy

Last edited by TamTam; 06-22-2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: had to change shop to shops
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:13 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

So I went to zumba tonight and seem to have injured my knee. I guess it's kind of a good thing that I have to take a bit of a break from working out this weekend. We'll be at a hotel with a fitness center, but I'll focus on doing some strength training. Hopefully it's nothing too serious with my knee.

Hope everyone's well.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:54 AM   #213  
I am more than weight.

Morning all. Ferumbras I hope your knee gets better. This morning my fasting glucose was 118, much better than 145! Hope you all have a blessed day. Tammy
Old 06-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Cajun - great job on lowering your glucose! Is your fasting level directly related to what you ate the day before?

Fer - bummer about the knee injury - is it the kind of thing that icing might help?
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #215  

The knee is better this morning. Didn't bug me during kick-boxing. I took some advil last night and I think that helped reduce any inflammation.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #216  

S/C/G: 228/196/160

Height: 5' 8.5"

Hey Chicks!

Sorry about your knee Fer that sucks glad it's feeling better though! Your just over half way to your goal so exciting!!

Dance let us know how the meditation class goes if you go Sounds interesting!

Tammy congrats that is great! That's almost into the normal range isn't it?

Well it is stormy and icky out so no walk today have to get some other type of workout in not sure what I feel like doing besides sipping my coffee

Hope your all having a great week!
carvedmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #217  

Just realized I am 5lbs away from being half way to my goal

Only down .5 pound ths week and no inches lost Sucks I have been working out like crazy and keeping my calories low so I'm still waiting for a drop I know it's coming I just don't know when
Old 06-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

carved: Great job with the working out all week! Your so close to half way! It'll happen soon enough =]

Fer: Hope the knees better and your back to working out =]

Haven't been on in a couple days. Phones been acting up but i've been doing well. Keeping the cals and fat low and an hour at the gym everyday! Took a break yesterday and went swimming instead. I'll weigh in for the first time on Monday. Nervous, but I can feel a little difference in my cheeks. (The last few pounds all went to the cheeks when I smiled)

Gonna head to the pool here soon. Just had a "big" breakfast I cooked for the bf. Gotta get moving!

Hope all is well for you ladies :]
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #219  
I am more than weight.

[QUOTE=dancerindenver;3882205]cajun - you are welcome to join! What kind of eating/exercise plan are you on

I eat 1 cup of food every 3 hours, I am usually hungry at that time so I eat, hubby and I walk every morning. Right now we are at Market in Dallas ordering items for our stores, lots of walking, trying not to eat all the goodies the show rooms offer, but it is hard. Thanks for letting me join. Tammy
Old 06-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #220  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Hey ladies. Ive been MIA for longer than I wanted to be. Brought my 7 year old niece back from AL with us. She keeps me busy all the time. Havent had to have the boys, they went camping with their grandma. I have read all the old posts but Im just gonna move forward from here. I have sucked at eating since we got back. I was down to 185 now Im back up a few lbs. I have plenty of healthy food now so I can get back on track. We went for a short walk today and walked around an art fair for a while. Im gonna do my best to check in more often.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:53 PM   #221  

So all stupid crazy amount of exercise worked yesterday! Down .5pound this morning I was so tired thismorning but got in a 40min workout before breakfast. Hope to stay OP for the rest of the week and maybe I'll be down another pound or so.

Hope everyones having a great weekend
Old 06-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #222  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

burgundy - nice to have you back from AL - how fun to have your niece with you. How long will she be there?

Got in a great run this weekend despite the heat and am inspired to really keep up with it this summer. I have a buddy coming to stay for a few weeks and I'm hoping that she'll do a lot of exercise with me which would really help me stay on plan. Do you guys find that your friends help you in sticking to plan and doing your exercise?
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #223  

Just a quick hello to you all. I was out of town for a bit due to a funeral and am now back and in packing mode, as the movers are scheduled to show up on Wednesday. I gained two pounds while away, but given it was a funeral, eating wasn't my focus, naturally. Plus, long travel days always screw up my eating. Don't know when I'm going to find time to exercise, but I intend to try!

Hope you're all well!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #224  

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

Weighed in yesterday at 250.3. That's 7.5 down since last Monday. Seems like i'm off to a great start.

My sister just bought a treadmill. Added plus to use when I watch her girls. Got in a little extra walking/running on it today while she was out.

Got online earlier and read the nutrition labels on all my fave fast food meals. I don't think i've ever been soo disgusted. It's no wonder as I continued to eat, i gained sooo much weight. Bleck!

Hope all is well for you ladies.
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #225  

Congrats Keller! Wow that's a great start for sure

I have officailly met all my goals for the month of June!! Well except one but it'll be done tomorrow. My weight loss goal wasn't that great but I made it so what the heck! I believe I'm finally back to making progress
Still finding it super hard to avoid late night munching I'm a little on edge these days Rick has been working insane hours and honestly I'm annoyed and I wanna eat Doing *okay* controlling myself so far.

Going away for the weekend I think I might bring some food with me hopefully I'll be able to stay on track while we are away. Not sure what to do for exercise while we are away, we're going with my parents, sister & her boyfriend. A small 2 bedroom & loft cabin with 7 people & 2 dogs surely no room to workout inside. I guess I'll walk the dogs maybe go for a couple runs. My shins are killing me though so not sure about the running. Probably need to get in some good workouts to counter act the beer I plan on sipping saturday night...sipping is the key word haha no snack foods thought I am determined no chips not baked goods shall touch my lips

Anyone have a brilliant suggestions on away workouts?
Hope everyone's having a great week!