Old 09-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #376  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Down to 189.0 this morning. I'm inching my way toward ticker weight again. Wish everyone would come back.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:49 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

Burgandy- I'm still here. Just been reallly busy!

9 weeks and haven't gained any weight. Around 250 each morning/253 before bed. They say you're supposed to gain 3-5 pounds in the first three months. Soooo not trying for that.

Foods been alright. Working outs crappy cause i'm always soo exhausted but sticking with water only and small snacks.
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:15 AM   #378  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Good for you Burgundy!!!!

My weight is getting better. Eating is getting better. Blood sugar is getting better. Been really busy at work and that is a good thing!!! Hope you all have a blessed day.
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:39 AM   #379  

weighed in at 249.0 this morning. I'm losing weight without working out and eating whatever i've been craving, in portions of course.

start a new job next week so hopefully that will make it easier for me to get my butt to the gym before I come home. Theres no dress code either, so i could just wear my sweats to work lol

So, looking at pictures today that people have tagged me in, i'm honestly really really embarrassed about my body. I don't know why but now, I never plan on wearing shorts again til i'm thin. Body image issues, yeah but damn! I used to kinda skinny. At 170 pounds I still had a little belly but I really loved my body at that weight! I wish I wasn't pregnant so I could go kick some butt at the gym but we all know heartrate can't get high without cutting off oxygen.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #380  

Keller, good luck with the new job. And good job maintaining while pregnant. Just do what u can at the gym but don't overdo it.

I weighed in at 187 this morning. Just a week or so ago I was at 191 so im doing something right. I've been doing a boxing game on wii and walking the dogs, plus eating less. 2 more lbs to ticker, yay.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:14 AM   #381  
I am more than weight.

Morning all. I will try and post on a more regular basis, but with the holidays coming up I may get too busy, but will do my best.

Had a 1.9 pound loss this week. So glad for that.

Keller good luck with then new job.

Burgundy good for you on the weight loss too!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #382  

Sort I haven't been on much. My husband got a bad bacterial infection in his finger so we've had tons of dr visits this week. He has to go see a surgeon tomorrow to see if he is going to lose part of his finger. We are praying he doesn't. Been nervous all week. My weight is hanging around 187-188. My por hubby lost 9 lbs this week cost he had no appetite. Hope everyone had a better we than we had around here.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:10 AM   #383  
I am more than weight.

Burgundy--- will be praying for your husband.

My weight is ok, could be better, of course as always could be worse. Trying to break in a new pair of sneakers and of course I now have a blister on my left foot so will put a band-aid and hopefully can finish my morning walk tomorrow, had to stop this morning before the blister got worse.

Have a blessed day.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:46 AM   #384  

New jobs going good. My stats are really good so far. Thank goodness for the weekend.

Been super tired and nauseas whenever I try to work out so its been a lazy week but my weight was 247 this morning.

Get my first ultrasound next week. My doctor has been Sooo booked. But today is the first day of week 12! So the stress and nerves of a second miscarriage are going away.

Cajun- gotta hate blisters from new shoes but good job on continuing to go!

Burgundy- hope all is well with your husband and good job for getting your weight down from the 190s
Old 10-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #385  

Thanks ladies. My hubby needs the thoughts and prayers. Things are looking better for his finger of now.

I was 188 this morning. I am so ready to see the 170s. Gotta work harder. I was planning on going to the big sandhill today but I think its gonna rain all day. I'll have to play just dance 3 so I'm up and moving. Maybe the rain will stop in a while.

Cajun-blisters suck, maybe it will be gone soon. Good job on keeping your workouts going.

Keller- let us know how the ultrasound goes. You're almost to your second trimester, so happy for you
Old 10-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #386  

Hi, I just joined the forum today after watching it for a few days. Can I join your thread, not sure how this works, but I do know I could use a buddy and some help.
chickadeee55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #387  

Chickadee-join right in. There used to be a lot of us here but now there's only 3 of us left lately. Tell us a little about yourself.

So yesterday we did end up going down the sandhill. That is a killer climbing back up but an awesome workout. We climbed a ton of stairs yesterday too so i got plenty of exercise, then I did the stairs again today. I just finished some songs on just dance 3 tonight too.

Wish we could.ld get this thread more active again. I miss everyone.

Last edited by burgundyrayne; 10-16-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #388  

My hubby has to have picc line put in and get antibiotivs through everyday for 6 weeks. This is gonna be a busy month and a half. I have been doing the best with eating and workouts with all this going on. I'm at 189 right now. Almost time to get groceries, I'm getting tons of healthy foods to get me back in the groove.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #389  

Burgandy- Hopefully the next six weeks goes by fast for you and him and your able to stay on track! Keep us posted on both of you.

Down 8 pounds since finding out I was pregnant on Aug 26. Weighed in at 246 today (As I sit here and eat a cookie- Oops!) haha I was craving chocolate this morning so I grabbed a small choc. chip cookie. The more often I eat, the little more the number goes down. Maybe there is something behind the fact of eating small meals often.

Only went to the gym once this week, did a mile, and felt like throwing up. I brought the weights out at home so i'm still doing sit-ups(until a dr tells me to quit), arms, legs etc

Monday can't come soon enough!
Old 10-21-2011, 12:58 PM   #390  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Hello, all! I haven't been around in a long time, but I'm finally trying to kick myself back into gear to get my weight back down and all that fun stuff that this site is about. I stopped posting due to a combination of a move, wedding, honeymoon, getting settled in the new apartment, and generally not wanting to face the fact that I'd let my weight start creeping back up. But now I'm back and am going to really do it this time!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote