Old 04-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Today is definitly going to be a good day. I went to the gym and worked out for a bit which makes me feel amazing. I've resolved to bring only good foods to work so that I won't be tempted by the vending machines. I also found out I made the dragonboat team which means I'll have at least one intense workout everyweek, this will definitly help keep me on track! Well I need to showed and head to work, I hope everyone has a great day!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

kt - congrats on the dragonboat team!! glad to hear you are having a good day, I love those days!

Brandy - I am truely jealous of your hair situation - mine is outta control! But I never make it a priority to get mine done. How's the maintaining thing going? Did you get on plan? I actually did, and here's the impressive thing! We went out to a bar/craphole last night and they served food AND there was alcohol, I had nothing! I ate before we went out, and when we got home. It was truely impressive I think.

Today Josh and I are going shopping for a scale, mine is definitely broken. Yesterday I said 205, and so I got off it, and back on, and it said 225, and then back on again and it said 221! So yah, definitely new scale has to happen!

Well thats it from me for now, I will talk to you ladies later!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #108  

Well, I got a new scale, and this new one says 246. So that means my old scale was off by 28!!!!!!!! pounds?!?!?!?!? What the HECK!!! I definitely had a little cry over that, I thought I was SO close to 199, and now I'm not even SLIGHTLY close. Still makes me want to cry - I know numbers aren't supposed to be a huge deal, but 199 felt so, normal. So I guess onward I go.

-Aimee
Old 04-15-2007, 10:58 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Aimee-

I am sorry to hear about the scale drama. Hang in there. I know you can do this. We can all do this. I can imagine what a bummer it was but I hope you plan to continue on this journey. You were so motivated before don't let the scale get to you.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #110  

Aimee. That is so hard to discover that. But think of all the progress you've made, not what number you are at. Good luck to everyone today!
Old 04-15-2007, 10:25 PM   #111  

Thanks gals, I am finally coming to terms with this new weight, have made some new goals, and am hopefully getting outta the 240's in no time! I am getting Turbo Jam tonight, and plan to hit that up 6 days a week, apparently you can lose 1 dress size in 1-2 weeks! And I think my 36 inch waist jeans are one size smaller than I am.

-Aimee
Old 04-16-2007, 09:43 AM   #112  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Happy Monday gals. I hope you're all doing well after a nice weekend. I had a wonderful time on my retreat. There was a wonderful nature boardwalk for an evening walk on Friday and then I got up early and ran 3.5 miles just me and the deer. It was exhilerating.

Aimee-What a huge bummer on the scale. I'm so glad you're starting to come to terms and setting new goals. It'd be so easy to give up at the moment. So proud that your not!!

kt-What is a dragonboat team? Sorry if thats a silly question, but I've never heard of such a thing.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #113  

Brandy - I love boardwalks! Not entirely sure why, but I do. Thats where I do the majority of my walking! The scale thing is a definite bummer, but I'm noticing this scale actually MOVES! So this morning, I was down 1 pound. So possibly my old scale was broken for a while and thats why I wasn't losing weight, even though I was working my butt off! What if the whole time my scale was broken and when I was losing 1 pound every 3 weeks, but was seriously losing inches, I was losing MORE? anyways, I am not a 245 pound person, I am a 244 pound person. I'm going to work my tushie off and get to 231 asap!

I started my morning off GREAT, had a good breakfast, resisted the coke (which my bf poured down the drain), also resisted the pizza he had for lunch. Phew, if I can just keep this up for a while longer. No turbo jam yet, my neighbour didn't bring it to me, poop. Hopefully it'll be sometime today.

-Aimee
Old 04-16-2007, 04:58 PM   #114  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - u sure that's right?!?!?! that sounds crazy. I know scales can be way off from each other, but 28 pounds?! yikes! but don't let that get you down. You've come a long way. Keep it that way!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:23 PM   #115  

So today is going moderatly well. I went shopping last night and bought lots of healthy food for lunches. I went to school and am working a 6 hours shift so I am kind of tired out.

For all those interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_boat_racing
Old 04-16-2007, 08:40 PM   #116  

Rosario - insane right? Totally depressing. But I am keeping on going, or am TRYING to, my neighbour burnt me a DVD, but I guess she doesn't know how? It did NOT work, I get noises here and there, but no video feed. I hope she's home by about 6pm, cuz I really want to do this Turbo Jam thing, and my window of exercise is getting smaller.

kt - my friend's sister does dragon boat racing in Toronto area, so she's been telling me about it on walks heh. Good days rock! I am hoping to string together 2 weeks worth I always figure if I can just make it 2 weeks then I'm set.

-Aimee
Old 04-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #117  

sideview_resized.jpg

before_resized.jpg

These are my "before" type pictures! These are the jeans I am hoping to wear to a birthday party on April 28th.

-Aimee
Old 04-17-2007, 09:45 AM   #118  

Hey everyone!

This may seem like an odd question but I was wondering how many calories everyone tries to eat every day?
Old 04-17-2007, 09:48 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Kt-

I for one do not watch calories to much because I usually get 800-1200 a day. I am doing atkins to lose weigh since calorie reduction doesn't work for me. I get sick before I lose.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:38 AM   #120  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - how tall r u???? I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but u do not look like you you can weigh more than 230. you carry your weight verrrry well. I know you'll be rocking thos ejeans on the 28th. Good luck!

kt - that looks like fun. about calories, I'm doing ww, so roughly the points I am supposed to be consuming daily comes out to about 1500 calories. I actually always eat more because I haven't been doing really good with sticking with my plan

so bfast was bad, but I'm moving on. tomorrow is the big day. I turn 25. yikes!! it came by so fast. The only gift I asked for from my bf is I want him to cook for me. He says he'll do it. I can't wait to see this. lol

take care everyone.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote